What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Outdated map
Ukraine has retaken Kharkiv, Kherson.
Even Russians still occupy parts of Ukraine territory they can’t dig a dollar out of the soil because of instant fear of Ukraine artillery.

Hitler was reported to be having a Jewish blood. Don't hear from me, check with Sergei Lavrov 👇

In other words, a country having a Jewish president doesn't absolve them from having Neo-Nazis to the core if there is a proof that can be cited.
Ah yes, the pillar of truth, Sergei Lavrov.

If the words of Russian politicians is so important for you here is Putin apologizing for Lavrovs statement:

How is US going to get the money back from all this investment and what is the middle and end game? As we have seen in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan it is easy to get in but hard to get out. Last thing NATO want to do is get trapped in its own trap. Russia/China partnership is formidable and the Indians will play along join the Russia-China gang later on , no matter how they are strung along. India's Neo-Nazi nationalism will hit the cross roads and they are no fools and know the turn to take.
Excellent spot on comments here bro, cheers.

Dec 1 at 01:45 PM

Raytheon wins $1.2 billion surface-to-air missile order for Ukraine​

YQLHWDDP4NESTAG5N6OJBAENQM.jpg
A Norwegian soldier fuels up a vehicle carrying radar to a NASAMS air-defense system during winter exercise Joint Viking 2017 in Finnmark, Norway.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Army awarded Raytheon Missiles and Defense a contract worth as much as $1.2 billion to deliver six National Advanced Surface to Air Missile System batteries for Ukraine.

The contract is part of the fifth Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative package and includes training and logistical support to Ukraine’s military and security forces, the Army said in a a Nov. 30 statement.

Raytheon, the world’s second-largest defense contractor, won a contract in August to deliver to NASAMS batteries to Ukraine as part of the third USAI package. The new contract is a follow-on.

The first two NASAMS batteries, capable of firing AIM-120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missiles, have been delivered and deployed and “have successfully demonstrated the effectiveness of the systems against the threat,” according to the Army.

Pentagon officials have said the first NASAMS were able to be purchased quickly because the bulk of the systems had already been produced.

The NASAMS was developed by Norwegian defense company Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace and Raytheon. They are used to defend the National Capital Region in the U.S. from possible air threats but are otherwise not used in operations by the U.S. Army.

“These are proven systems that will continue making a difference on the battlefield,” William LaPlante, under secretary for defense for acquisition and sustainment, said in the statement.

It takes 24 months lead time to produce and deliver NASAMS, though the Army and industry are looking for ways to shorten that timeline.

“This effort further illustrates the urgency the U.S. government is taking in its approach to acquire air-defense systems for our allies and to replenish our own munition stockpiles,” the Army said.

Hitler was reported to be having a Jewish blood. Don't hear from me, check with Sergei Lavrov 👇
Lavrov obviously hates Germany and Hitler so he is trowing endless insults at him. This is a good example. Lavrov is half Armanian, so that tells you all you need to know.

Think for yourself, in 1948 Israel was not powerul in any way and turned it into a modern state with an economy that competes with Europe, did Jews migrate there like moths because the light shined there?
It's in incorrect premise to start with. Israel is not a real country, its more of an armed camp and and an extension of the west. Like a "Banat Krajina" between Austria and Ottoman empire. A sort of military frontier between rival empires or spheres. You have a flag and a people and economy and all the things, but its a military frontier and only lasts while the war lasts. Then it gets absorbed in the new architecture. So you didnt fly there like moths to a light, you were commandeered to move there when it was gifted to you but the west. It is not a gift out of kindness but you have an important role to play in keeping the military frontier viable.

The best and most able of you managed to fly to the light in America and Australia and the results are magnificent. Leaders of industry and culture etc. Where you live like kings and royalty. The unfortunate ones are in Israel. Thats my view, and I'm not always right. Feel free to disagree.

But the question is do you make the empire or are you just the icing on the cake. My view is that empires require more than just brilliant minds, and most of the empires had their foundations built without you guys. But you certainly add incredible value to any empire.

So the ukies are claiming they executed the Russian soldiers because of the chaos when someone opened fire on them

But you look at the image, and everyone is neatly lined up with bullet wounds in the head. There is no way in hell this would have happened in a chaotic shootout

This is a deliberate mass execution documented by the ukies themselves.

This has even filled ukie lines with fear as ukie soldiers surrendering are now screaming “were not with the 81st airborne, dont kill us”

If I was a Russian general, id be showing this footage to every single Russian soldier. To show them what happens when they surrender, and what type of sub human garbage they are fighting.

It's in incorrect premise to start with. Israel is not a real country, its more of an armed camp and and an extension of the west. Like a "Banat Krajina" between Austria and Ottoman empire. A sort of military frontier between rival empires or spheres. You have a flag and a people and economy and all the things, but its a military frontier and only lasts while the war lasts. Then it gets absorbed in the new architecture. So you didnt fly there like moths to a light, you were commandeered to move there when it was gifted to you but the west. It is not a gift out of kindness but you have an important role to play in keeping the military frontier viable.

The best and most able of you managed to fly to the light in America and Australia and the results are magnificent. Leaders of industry and culture etc. Where you live like kings and royalty. The unfortunate ones are in Israel. Thats my view, and I'm not always right. Feel free to disagree.

But the question is do you make the empire or are you just the icing on the cake. My view is that empires require more than just brilliant minds, and most of the empires had their foundations built without you guys. But you certainly add incredible value to any empire.
But it is a real country by all definitions.

How exactly is Israel a border between rivals? Israel is small and not even bordering Europe, and no Muslim country rivals the Europeans.

What Israel "lacks" besides brilliant minds?

So the ukies are claiming they executed the Russian soldiers because of the chaos when someone opened fire on them

But you look at the image, and everyone is neatly lined up with bullet wounds in the head. There is no way in hell this would have happened in a chaotic shootout

This is a deliberate mass execution documented by the ukies themselves.

This has even filled ukie lines with fear as ukie soldiers surrendering are now screaming “were not with the 81st airborne, dont kill us”

If I was a Russian general, id be showing this footage to every single Russian soldier. To show them what happens when they surrender, and what type of sub human garbage they are fighting.

pepe-clown.gif

See you getting it.

good job mr banana. You are now officially a “whiteboy”. Congratulations

You can stop sucking up and being all pathetic now. Your a white boyy!

Why u so Amgy with me? I just like seeing Russians get killed...

You are so mean...
pepe-apu-angry-walking-away.gif

Back
Top Bottom