What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If we go by what "Historical" belong to, then most of the world belong to the 3 nations, The British Empire, The Spanish and The Russian. Just because it was part of something does not mean it is still "Disputed" International Law existed for a reason.
What about if India claims Pakistan since it's one country back in the day? That makes more sense I think. :yahoo:

I've never said anything negative against Jews. Stop making sh-t up. Now, you need to refrain from posting racist language against Russians.

Fyi, I've never called any group "cockroaches". You need to own it and delete the comment that doesn't fit in the forum.
yee right

1669886855475.png

:omghaha:

What about if India claims Pakistan since it's one country back in the day? That makes more sense I think. :yahoo:
Hmm except it can't considering how, officially, India came into existence from August 15th 1947 and Pakistan, officially, came into existence from August 14th 1947.

Also historically speaking it should be Pakistan that claims all of India and then some thanks to the Mughal empire, or it should be the British that should be claiming thanks to their British Empire/British Raj.

Cool

The US considers sending Patriot missile batteries to Ukraine. Germany will play the key role. The missiles will be armed by precision munitions and powered by rocket motors made in Germany.

Jews were the backbone of all engineering and science in the USSR. When most of the Jews left Russia couldn't compete anymore.
This is mostly true. And in America too, and When the jews were living in Germany or Austria-Hungary those countries were a major empire. makes you wonder whether its the jews that are the critical component of making a powerful empire, or whether they are like moths attracted to light, migrating wherever the sun shines brightly.

But yes, Russia is greatly diminished without it's jews, but also other people it has enslaved over the centuries.
An effective fighting force that’s very much involved in the current conflict, the battalion has a history of neo-Nazi leanings, which have not been entirely extinguished by its integration into the Ukrainian military.

the Azov Battalion was associated with White supremacists and neo-Nazi ideology and insignia.
What is your obsession with nazis and neo nazis? Give it a break. You must be a russian, I've never seen any Somalians concerned about nazis. But they seem to trigger you.

This is mostly true. And in America too, and When the jews were living in Germany or Austria-Hungary those countries were a major empire. makes you wonder whether its the jews that are the critical component of making a powerful empire, or whether they are like moths attracted to light, migrating wherever the sun shines brightly.

But yes, Russia is greatly diminished without it's jews, but also other people it has enslaved over the centuries.

What is your obsession with nazis and neo nazis? Give it a break. You must be a russian, I've never seen any Somalians concerned about nazis. But they seem to trigger you.

Russians are obsessed with the Azov regiment and branding every Ukrainians as nazis while large number of Russian neo nazis are fighting right now in Ukraine,just like the "Rusich" group or the russian imperial movement among others but I see no russian funboys making a fuss about it.

Russians are obsessed with the Azov regiment and branding every Ukrainians as nazis while large number of Russian neo nazis are fighting right now in Ukraine,just like the "Rusich" group or the russian imperial movement among others but I see no russian funboys making a fuss about it.
Exactly, right wing ideology is only a stick they use to bash Ukraine. A country with a jewish president.

Exactly, right wing ideology is only a stick they use to bash Ukraine. A country with a jewish president.

Hitler was reported to be having a Jewish blood. Don't hear from me, check with Sergei Lavrov 👇

In other words, a country having a Jewish president doesn't absolve them from having Neo-Nazis to the core if there is a proof that can be cited.

Think for yourself, in 1948 Israel was not powerul in any way and turned it into a modern state with an economy that competes with Europe, did Jews migrate there like moths because the light shined there?

Back
Top Bottom