What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

This idiot wants to claim Balkans as part of russia. lol. ok, once he conquers 40 million ukranains and 30 million Romanians. Then he will fight Orthodox Bulgarains and Serbs, What a strategy.

It should be noted that the biggest lovers of Putin and Russia in Europe, Serbia, would never allow Russians to enter their country. That tells you all you need to know.

A lot of brain dead serbs simps for Russia for some reason. Is it cultural or something else because I'm not from the Balkan unfortunately so I don't know.

If I was Iran I would not be using western monitors for this sort of production. That would be a big mistake.

He's an empire builder and Russians see him as such. I think they mostly support him and his actions. All empires do this sort of stuff. We just have to make sure we dont become victims of it.

No I don't. Jews a fine people. Its just the thousands that I've met dont look very good or are not my type. For most part they look like ben stiller and Adam Sandler, and that face annoys the heck out of me.

lol, no. definitely not. Mila Kunis is kinda cute but in ukraine she would be a 3/10. In Bosnia she would be a 5/10. In Israel she would be a supermodel. I suppose there are many good looking half jewish actresses, like johanssen and Paltrow, but they are superstars, Women like that in Eastern Europe work at McDonalds. Just ask zelensky why he married a hot ethnic ukranian woman.

You found lots of gas? The irony of it. I wont make a joke out of that. I'm too sensitive to peoples feelings. Croatia didnt cuck us. They cucked Italy and Venice, Hungary and Austria. Half of Croatia has Bosnian ancestry. We are very closely related people. We would rather they control the sea than Italians. Some Bosnian kings controlled some of that sea maybe 700 years ago, but back then, its was not so clear who was Croatian who was Bosnian. In the future under the EU empire, there will be no border between us anyway.

Yeah, you wanted, but it was not attainable. Noone would swap Vienna for Negev if they had choice. Krakow or Lodz for some impoverished Palestinian village.

Interesting. Thank you. I noticed a slight uptick of antisemitism from ethnic Russians recently. That might be one of the reasons. But nothing compared to the massive uptick in their anti ukraniansim. Russians always saw the other slavs as a bit backward and unsophisticated. And they are right. But now its a much more pronounced feeling.

Russians are also much more fond of islamic countries and people lately. I guess they are looking for alternatives now that europe has shut the door on them. I mean Poland and Czech and some other countries dont even issue visas to them. Russians are not ok with this. they do take it personally.

Using western parts in Iranian drone is also a way to have plausible deniability.
Supplying drones to Russia has really upset Biden team.

If only Iran could offer an unknown drone with western parts, Iran would stay invisible.

Because Russia only deployed 150,000 men while Ukrainian field over 700,000 men. The Ukies are sending human waves in order to overcome the small Russian defenders. Besides, this is a war that the whole of NATO is fighting. In response, Russia triggered partial mobilization, and those are gonna be ready in the Winter, When those 300,000 men join the battle, Ukies will hopefully be done. Let us not forget Ukraine is thrown into darkness. You want to be NATO's cannon fodder, you stay in the darkness is the Russian motto.
Yeah, that's why the 1 million conscripts are thrown straight into battle😂

Look how they're without the CLU, in rough condition, don't show us if those are used canisters or not. Those are all disposable canisters, AT4, Javelin and NLAW. Pretty sure you could once buy the Javelin canisters online.

CONCLUSION- NATO didnt learn from Afghanistan.

LMAO.

You can deny it but Polish casualties is in the thousands.
Polish mercenaries are dying alot in Ukraine, but i dont think they've changed much on the ground for Ukraine's benefit.

In reality, competition for territory in Ukraine is a distraction from the loss of personnel in the armies involved- if you lose too many soldiers, you either lose the war or/and lose more more territory.

It looks like Ukraine will need need NATO's direct involvement in order to survive this war even through end of next year.

No I don't. Jews a fine people. Its just the thousands that I've met dont look very good or are not my type. For most part they look like ben stiller and Adam Sandler, and that face annoys the heck out of me
Look better lol.
lol, no. definitely not. Mila Kunis is kinda cute but in ukraine she would be a 3/10. In Bosnia she would be a 5/10. In Israel she would be a supermodel. I suppose there are many good looking half jewish actresses, like johanssen and Paltrow, but they are superstars, Women like that in Eastern Europe work at McDonalds. Just ask zelensky why he married a hot ethnic ukranian woman.
Dude. Madison Beer is Jewish, arguably the prettiest girl in the world. Another Jewish Israeli girl called Yael Shelbia won the prettiest face award in 2020 and I could swear to god I personally know girls that look better than her. Never even heard of Mila Kunis. Just open some "IDF girls" Instagram page and you'll see the 10/10s, we got plenty.

I'm Ukranian myself, there are plenty of Jewish Ukranian/Polish/Romanian/Russian girls here.
You found lots of gas? The irony of it. I wont make a joke out of that. I'm too sensitive to peoples feelings. Croatia didnt cuck us. They cucked Italy and Venice, Hungary and Austria. Half of Croatia has Bosnian ancestry. We are very closely related people. We would rather they control the sea than Italians. Some Bosnian kings controlled some of that sea maybe 700 years ago, but back then, its was not so clear who was Croatian who was Bosnian. In the future under the EU empire, there will be no border between us anyway.
Lol. Good luck I guess. I think the Holy Land is more beautiful and worth more than Bosnia, to the 4 billion people around the world that believe in Judaism/Islam/Christianity/Bahaals, considering the fact it has thousands of years of history of empires fighting for it. We are a well more developed nation.
Yeah, you wanted, but it was not attainable. Noone would swap Vienna for Negev if they had choice. Krakow or Lodz for some impoverished Palestinian village.
We made better, richer, morcities than all of those. An amazing 20 million dollar villa is worthless if you hate the neighbors.
Interesting. Thank you. I noticed a slight uptick of antisemitism from ethnic Russians recently. That might be one of the reasons. But nothing compared to the massive uptick in their anti ukraniansim. Russians always saw the other slavs as a bit backward and unsophisticated. And they are right. But now its a much more pronounced feeling.

Russians are also much more fond of islamic countries and people lately. I guess they are looking for alternatives now that europe has shut the door on them. I mean Poland and Czech and some other countries dont even issue visas to them. Russians are not ok with this. they do take it personally.
Russians never truly liked Israel and Israel never truly liked Russia. That being said, my class traveled to Moscow as a part of our Physics lessons, visited a bunch of space museums and centers. Almost all of us were Russian speaking so our assigned translator was basically useless. People didn't know we knew Russians and they were speaking bad stuff about us being Jewish, so we humiliated them by saying we knew Russian and watched them go pale. Funny times. It was years before the war started.

Yeah, that's why the 1 million conscripts are thrown straight into battle😂

Look how they're without the CLU, in rough condition, don't show us if those are used canisters or not. Those are all disposable canisters, AT4, Javelin and NLAW. Pretty sure you could once buy the Javelin canisters online.
Nah, those were used, notice they photo that tube with both cap open, the missile will either fired or felt off if they do that. Which mean at which point the missile is NOT inside the tube.

On the other hand, I don't think that's even a Police Seizures, and definitely not Columbian. They will have sign and their logo stating what that is for a presser, that's how they get all the glory, and in Columbia case, they (the Police) will actually pose with the criminal next to those weapon

8990478-6632901-image-a-12_1548440783462.jpg

Back
Top Bottom