What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

From Hezbollah's side? Zero rockets launched. Rockets were launched by rouge Palestinian militants.

All intercepted/missed. Drone intrusions are all shot down, unless those are small drones flying in between the mountains at low altitudes, those are much harder to intercept but at the same time pose no threat.

Anyways, your "baseless lies" claim was disproven, Lebanese border is the most peaceful it has ever been.
I don't fart as much as I used to, but I still fart a lot.

Your point is moot.

One rocket attack in 2022.
The Drones are mostly toys
Yeah wiki has an incomplete list.

Also, the drones are terrifying enough for Israel to shoot down.

Again, I don't know why we're continuing on with this conversation. Just end it here.

Last edited:
It, by and large, seems to be a stalemate and war fatigue, on either side.
With mud and harsh winter i dont expect many large offensives. Despite the so called “russian winter offensive”

Will mostly be artillery and drones bombing trenches filled with poor suffering infantry.

Exposure is also something to worry about. So far ukraine seems to have better winter gear.

This thread is from a British journalist who went with the Donbass militia (Pro-Russian forces in the Donbass region). The stories of these soldiers are truly amazing. Who wouldn't like the story of these people after they've gone through so much hardship for 8 years under the shelling of the murderous regime in Kiev.

This thread is from a British journalist who went with the Donbass militia (Pro-Russian forces in the Donbass region). The stories of these soldiers are truly amazing. Who wouldn't like the story of these people after they've gone through so much hardship for 8 years under the shelling of the murderous regime in Kiev.

Iran state affiliated media...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not at all bias.

Number of US submarines off UK's coast have DOUBLED this year as NATO​

>> in case Putin had doubts over NATO's resolve.

I don't fart as much as I used to, but I still fart a lot.

Your point is moot.

Yeah wiki has an incomplete list.

Also, the drones are terrifying enough for Israel to shoot down.

Again, I don't know why we're continuing on with this conversation. Just end it here.
I am OK with ending it here, since you failed to prove your point.

Yeah it shows the incredible imprecision of russian weapons.

Because Russia only deployed 150,000 men while Ukrainian field over 700,000 men. The Ukies are sending human waves in order to overcome the small Russian defenders. Besides, this is a war that the whole of NATO is fighting. In response, Russia triggered partial mobilization, and those are gonna be ready in the Winter, When those 300,000 men join the battle, Ukies will hopefully be done. Let us not forget Ukraine is thrown into darkness. You want to be NATO's cannon fodder, you stay in the darkness is the Russian motto.
I'm not sure if this is true, but even if it is, it makes no difference. Only thing that matters is who won. No one cares about how many died. USSR lost more than Germany and won WW2. casualties are irrelevant. USSR lost more than Finland and still won. What matters is who wins. Cost is largely irrelevant.

And yes its true. Russia is fighting whole of west, not just NATO.

Last edited:
Guided artillery seems to have taken technological leaps. Smart munitions is taking toll on both sides.
Russia is perfoming better in the artillery context it seems, maybe not much better, but still better nonetheless.

Russians are such a bunch of losers,losing against Ukraine now they claim they are fighting against NATO,while they are fighting against Ukrainians armed with our surplus. I can guarantee you Russians would have been pulverized already had Nato joined the game. Close to 100K russian casualties,0 NATO casualties. Make your own thought.
Obviously depending who they fight in NATO. But I imagine the US would be able to take out the whole russian army deployed to Ukraine within a couple of days with less casualties than are gunned down in the 5 biggest US cities in the same time. I think this is obvious to everyone that knows anything.

Nope. It was a stalemate. Nasrallah himself said he wouldn't have attacked Israel had he known the reaction.

Israel is the reason Lebanon is unstable and in economic and political ruins.

SLA was lost long before 2006, and the reason is a division between the Christians that forgot about the real threat, the Shias.
Israel has arguably been in only one war. This war is still ongoing, since 1947. The fact it has built such an arsenal of nukes shows the grave danger it faces and the immediate threat that could end its existence.

Israel has certainly won most of the battles in this war, but you can win every battle and then lose the war.

I think every Arab and every muslim person in the world knows how this war will end and who will win in the end. And interestingly, I think most of the jews in the world know this as well.

Back
Top Bottom