What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Objectively, it was pretty even between 1-2 hezbullah casualty for every 1 Israeli casualty. This is from independent reports.

Only Israel claims a 5-6 to 1 ratio.

Lebanese infrastructure was devastated by Israeli air strikes, this was a major point of criticism that Israel faced, what are you talking about?

Again, you are conflating Hezbullah with Lebanon. This is not a state vs state war, it is a state vs militia war. The Lebanese Army stayed mostly away from the fighting.

You're parroting propaganda that even most objective Israeli analysts don't believe.

That is absolutely what the report says.

The criticism basically amounted to "Israel numbah Wan!" And showed zero evidence to back its criticism.
The evidence is in the number of missiles fired by Hezbollah at Israel since 2006.

So your conclusion is that because Ukraine is getting more Air defense systems , there air defense will be weaker ?
With that sort of conclusion, Russians seem to be getting more tanks, more soldiers, and now more drones so they are weaker. Thats how the situation must be evolving unless the poster chooses to only believe that this theory only applies to Ukraine and not to beloved Russia, much like the propagnda Russia tweets that must be true about their victories daily (that he posts dozens) but all Ukrainians ones are made up.

I always wondered why do we have more American propagandists in PDF than the Europeans. It turns out this whole war was a business enterprise for the Americans. Makes sense now.

:laugh::laugh:
I wonder why we have so many Russian ones too.

You think that the Israeli goal was to destroy Hezbollah.
I’d say that the Israeli goal was to put a stop to Hezbollah attacks.
The Hezbollah goal was to make Israel leave a corner of territory, which Hezbollah considers to be Lebanese. Israel remains there and both Israel and Hezbollah avoids attacking each other.
You draw your own conclusions from that.
I am not a proponent of what Israel does now, past, or future. But fabricating the situation by making it appear weak and a weak Hizbollah as some strong mighty doesn't help either.

This was about Hizbollah wanting Israel to vacate Sheeba Farms strip. They still occupy it 18 years later. Hizbollah may seem strong but thats only worthwhile to dream about if they will have a chance to exercise it.

Of course its stronger than Labanese Army. Labanese Army and military is non-existent. All light infantry conscripts. Hizbollah is not stronger than Syrian military but yet Syrian military still can't harass Israel in Golan heights and IAF flies with impunity over Syria when it wants and where it wants.

So Hizbollah's paper strength is all a fixation, unless they can get Sheeba Farms back either via direct force, or through threat of force and negotiated settlement.

The same IsraHell that doesn't dare to go to in to Gaza but destroys the civilian infrastructure, buildings from the air, and kills innocent civilians. This ZioCunt is full of hot air. The whole IsraHell go into bomb shelters when they are coming under the rocket rain of the Palestinian resistance.

These cowards are bragging about winning wars when it is the whole Western backing that enabled them to carry out a mass murder.

Their soldiers are the biggest chickens out there. They all start crying after they suffer one casualty.

View attachment 900676

Every IsraHelli also gets his (or her) head down and coward arse up as soon as they hear the alarm.

AP_19316473824273-e1573564342786.jpg

GettyImages-1182102196.jpg

Listen ZioCunt, the promised day will be fulfilled. It is coming. And that day, the Freemasonry empire that protects your wholesale massacres and evictions of the indigenous Arab population will not be there to protect you. It is a divine promise!
Don't consider this response as a disagreement other than pointing out that your delusional and smoking something. Israel has well strategically neutered Iraq post 2003 (via US). Saudis and Iranians have bludgeoned Yemeni muslims (probably killed several magnitude of civilians than Israelis have) and more Gulf countries are getting closer to Israel. I never thought that I would see Israelis walking around (proudly in their garb) in Dubai.

So you are really off the beaten track in your imagination since the reality is all headed in the opposite direction

Last edited:
Don't consider this response as a disagreement other than pointing out that your delusional and smoking something. Israel has well strategically neutered Iraq post 2003 (via US). Saudis and Iranians have bludgeoned Yemeni muslims (probably killed several magnitude of civilians than Israelis have) and more Gulf countries are getting closer to Israel. I never thought that I would see Israelis walking around (proudly in their garb) in Dubai.

So you are really off the beaten track in your imagination since the reality is all headed in the opposite direction
Like last crusader kingdoms, this western fake white jewish colony will survive as long as western empire manages to keep it alive. As you know every empire falls.

Lots of arab emirate had business relationship with crusader kingdoms. How many crusader kingdom exist now?

Enjoy your temporary crusading success...

Back
Top Bottom