What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Shivering Russian troops told to take inspiration from explorer who cut out his own appendix​

Margarita Simonyan, the chief propagandist at Russia Today and cheerleader of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, has issued some unusual advice for Russian troops shivering in trenches.
In a rebuke of soldiers complaining about low morale, she called on the army to get "stricter" and then recounted an anecdote about a "real man" - a Russian explorer who cut out his own appendix in the Antarctic:
This is war...some things must be endured. Let's get used to the fact that we need to treat ourselves stricter, stricter. A real Russian man was a surgeon of an Antarctic expedition who cut out his own appendix because he was the only doctor there. He operated for two hours in terrible pain. He cut out his own appendix, stitched himself up and removed the stitches from himself a few days later.
She appears to have been referring to Leonid Rogozov.

Lol - ... everything going to "plan" for the Russian Army then!

Russians run amok. running out of conventional missiles they now use nuclear missiles without nuclear war heads to terror bomb Ukraine cities, as per British intel report.

I hope they don’t nuke themselves by mistake.

Where is China?

Can Chinese stop this madness?

Pakistan and China are supporting NATO.

But that aside, Israel moves at its will over Syria and targets whatever it feels without a single S-300 being launched. It still holds Golan. And for every Hamas rocket lands on it, it retaliates by by destroying a city block in Gaza. Which of these is your definition of bad omen? Or the fact that Russia abandoned its most recent location recently in Kherson? And they don't even have Patriots yet.

Israel is a western armed camp "fighting" local western created Arab regimes. It is obviously much more militarily powerful than the people around it who suffer more oppression form their own leaders than from the Israelis. Israel has militarily crushed every oppressed conscript army it has come up against, and will likely continue doing so. The only time Israel ever fought a properly organised volunteer force, it got a stalemate on the battlefield. Israels best chance to survive is to ensure the Arabs are ruled by despotic and corrupt dictators.

Israel has arguably been in only one war. This war is still ongoing, since 1947. The fact it has built such an arsenal of nukes shows the grave danger it faces and the immediate threat that could end its existence.

Israel has certainly won most of the battles in this war, but you can win every battle and then lose the war.

I think every Arab and every muslim person in the world knows how this war will end and who will win in the end. And interestingly, I think most of the jews in the world know this as well.
Huh? Most Jews in the world ensure Israel's superiority. Israel's enemies have been divided. Not only that, the division made Israel's former enemies to its allies.

Israel's arsenal of nukes ensures no one will mess with it. It isn't "showing Israel's existence is at threat" it's full on countering such a threat.

Or do you believe the 8 other nations including the US are also facing such a threat because they developed nukes?

Hezbollah is actually weaker than ever before.

As I mentioned, Israel countered every weapon they have. Lebanon is politically dividend more than ever, they had thousands of casualties in Syria and even more injured, and don't count that as experience since all that experience is worthless, they would be facing an enemy with air superiority, massively upgraded surveillance capability and way bigger armed drone fleet, way more standoff weapons, counter artillery radars linked with HIMARS type MLRS (PULS family) and precision guided 155mm shells for <5 minutes kill chain, the tanks they will be facing wouldn't be T55s operated by goat herders but Merkava Mk4s and Namer/Namera with Trophy APS and new modern systems interlinked with a new BMS that's installed on every Israeli vehicle and platoon, suicide drones, signal jamming, the destruction of every power plant in Lebanon and more.

Israel's army in 2006 is a shadow of Israel's military today. Israel prepared itself for 16 years, adjusted its tactics and technology. Meanwhile Hezbollah remains the same, with the addition of easily encountered drones.
If you need all this to defend from a militia, I would be very concerned. Every Arab army you can clearly destroy, I'll accept that. So all this is for a militia. hmmmm think about that for a minute.

Meanwhile Israel's economy grew up so much it is now wealthier than most Western European nations.
No one should be surprised by this. Who controlled most of the money in Western Europe for 1,000 years? Basically, nothing has changed. Wealth often is not an indicator of strength.

Huh? Most Jews in the world ensure Israel's superiority. Israel's enemies have been divided. Not only that, the division made Israel's former enemies to its allies.
Most jews in the world are smart enough to not live in Israel.
Or do you believe the 8 other nations including the US are also facing such a threat because they developed nukes?
Thats a great question. I would say there are 2 types of countries that have nukes. the ones that use it to ensure their economic and military dominance in the world, and those that have existential issues. I will let you decide which one Israel is.

in 100 years Norway will still be a country. You can bet on that, it does not need nukes to ensure it is safe and prosperous country. Its future is quite assured. Can you say the same about Israel? If you are a small country at war with everyone, and you need 200-300 nukes, it tells me all I need to know about the country.

Belarus foreign minister dies suddenly at 64

Hmmm, shake hands with a nato priest, die a few days later. Not good.

Like last crusader kingdoms, this western fake white jewish colony will survive as long as western empire manages to keep it alive. As you know every empire falls.
This is true. But it cold be logs time. some crusader kingdoms survived 150 years if im not mistaken.
Lots of arab emirate had business relationship with crusader kingdoms.
Good point
How many crusader kingdom exist now?
Armenia is another one. Created by russia out of muslim lands. Larger than Israel. And yet so many muslims support them. Lebanon was another one, but it seems to have fallen to the muslims.
Enjoy your temporary crusading success...
They seem like they are.

Last edited:
If you need all this to defend from a militia, I would be very concerned. Every Arab army you can clearly destroy, I'll accept that. So all this is for a militia. hmmmm think about that for a minute.
Who told you Israel's army is solely against a militia? Our air to air missiles are against Hezbollah? Our submarines? Arrow 3 missiles? Anti ship missiles?

That's some serious cope.

No one should be surprised by this. Who controlled most of the money in Western Europe for 1,000 years? Basically, nothing has changed. Wealth often is not an indicator of strength.
Lol

Most jews in the world are smart enough to not live in Israel.
Most Muslims don't live in Saudi Arabia, most Christians don't live in Nazereth, what does that have to do with anything?

All you say is some trivial fact and try to twist it against Israel, basically coping.

Thats a great question. I would say there are 2 types of countries that have nukes. the ones that use it to ensure their economic and military dominance in the world, and those that have existential issues. I will let you decide which one Israel is.

in 100 years Norway will still be a country. You can bet on that, it does not need nukes to ensure it is safe and prosperous country. Its future is quite assured. Can you say the same about Israel? If you are a small country at war with everyone, and you need 200-300 nukes, it tells me all I need to know about the country
I don't know, considering the fact Israel is richer per capita than the UK, France, China, North Korea, Pakistan and India, with a military more modernly equipped than all of those for the most part, with far more combat experience than all of those as well, I'd guess Israel is in the showing off military and economic power part.

Your wishful thinking is just coping dude.

Who told you Israel's army is solely against a militia? Our air to air missiles are against Hezbollah? Our submarines? Arrow 3 missiles? Anti ship missiles?

That's some serious cope.
Who can you use it against? Saudi Arabia? please. There is no state army in the Middle East that can challenge you. So who is all this military for? Until the emergence of some islamic superpower, this military strength can only be used against non state actors. Which tells you a lot about the non state actors.

Back
Top Bottom