What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Blackeagle ( althogh , eagle are well know because their sharp eyes but yours likely are blind .... )

ME is a puzzle , change one piece and other piece will changed .... and stragesist in Tel Aviv and Washington and London knew it very well ... if they want make a change in Egypt , they will start their work from Tunis , if they want make a change in Lybia , they will begin from Egypt and so on ....

your simple mind is the sole reason that west ruling you even in 21th century and play with you like toys and force you to kill each other

The truth is that you people are our enemies, you have never ever..ever done anything in favor of Islam other than undermining it, Muslim countries and people. Al-Quds was liberated two times, in both it wasn't liberated but after getting rid of you, the first time was by Omar (RA) and he could liberate it only after crushing Persia, and the second time was by Salah Al-Dien Al-Ayubi, and could liberate Al-Quds only after crushing the Fatimids in Egypt. When I say that you are a dagger in Muslims side, I do mean it, and I know what I'm talking about.

Away from Bengali dreams:

Riyadh and Doha:

images

images

Bangalis:

images

:laughcry:

so what !?
it the number of towers define the greatness of people !? for sure not ...

in Prophet Era , Medina was as big as one of small city of two super power Empire ( Roman and Eran Shahr ) but prophet and his follower were greatest men and people in that era while they live in poor city ....

The truth is that you people are our enemies, you have never ever..ever done anything in favor of Islam other than undermining it, Muslim countries and people. Al-Quds was liberated two times, in both it wasn't liberated but after getting rid of you, the first time was by Omar (RA) and he could liberate it only after crushing Persia, and the second time was by Salah Al-Dien Al-Ayubi, and could liberate Al-Quds only after crushing the Fatimids in Egypt. When I say that you are a dagger in Muslims side, I do mean it, and I know what I'm talking about.

answer my post rather than trying to fuel Sunni_shia .... be man and act like a man ....
anyway , I have your answer but I don't want to play in your dirty game ...

so what !?

in Prophet Era , Medina was as big as one of small city of two super power Empire ( Roman and Eran Shahr ) but prophet and his follower were greatest men and people in that era while they live in poor city ....

now a days they define pure muslim who has huge money.. lol

answer my post rather than trying to fuel Sunni_shia .... be man and don't act like man ....
anyway , I have your answer but I don't want to play in your dirty game ...

Name me one single thing you did in favor of Islam? Nothing but only accelerating evading them, backstabbing them whenever they have wars with non-Muslims, undermining and plotting against them. You can't lecture me about "Zionism" because you are worse. Just don't use the word Islam with us, and you will be fine.

6 JDAM BOMBS EXPLODE IN AFGHANISTAN - YouTube

Sure you don't. :lol:

Let's see, Afghan village--check.

Airstrike--check

NATO--check

Where is the outrage? All I see is double standards. When the Soviet Union was in Afghanistan and even much prior it built most of the countries infrastructure including, roads, public transportation, power plants, factories, schools, hospitals, ect.

The Soviet military always stoped and searched suspected caravans (this is verifiable), if the people refused to stop Helicopters would give them multiple warning including strafing shots, after every effort has been exhaust then the caravan would be engaged. NATO on the other hand, simply bombs everyone and everything it suspects is a threat. Furthermore, when the Soviet Union was in Afghanistan many mujahadeen were arrested, released, arrested and released again. NATO usually ships them off to Guantanamo.

So please spare everyone your propaganda and hypocrisy. Your country is shamelessly pimping itself out to America--how disgraceful, Romania is like that kid in school that no one likes but desperately wants to fit it. The popular kids realize that they can just use the desperate kid to their advantage so they make the desperate kid do things for them.

Your grandfather was a murdering facist that played his part in the murder of millions of inocent people, he got what he deserved. In any case do you see how demented you are? Do you not see your own hypocrisy? Your grandfather and Romania, invaded another country, destroyed everything that was in your path and killed tens of millions of people. Yet you call the Russians invading murderers. You sir, are the pentacle of stupidity.

Neah,Romania is a small nation constantly bullied by the russians trying desperately to survive against this invading barbarian juggernaut.
I've explained it to you in other threads why Romania joined Germany in WW2.They attacked USSR because we were invaded first,you seem to ignore basic history.Does this refresh your memory? :

Soviet occupation of Bessarabia and Northern Bukovina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or maybe this :
Stalinist Terror in Soviet Moldavia, 1940-1953 | Igor Casu - Academia.edu

Spare me the crocodile tears,every russian got what it deserved! Every last one of them,no mercy for foreign agressors.

As for my grandfather,rest assured,he had no fear when they came for him,he knew they would kill him,he didn't ran away because his family would be murdered,he told my grandmother that he knows he won't survive but he's proud of what he did for his country,he had no regrets and she must tell his children and their children of his sacrifice.He is remembered by all of us,all his heirs for the great man that he was.No russian troll will ever destroy his image.

Away from Bengali dreams:

Riyadh and Doha:

images

images

Bangalis:

images

:laughcry:

yea this is how you are isolated yourself and thinks you are only doing great :omghaha:

1366671752-bangladeshs-first-high-speed-commuter-train-demu-launches_1986209.jpg

btw there is project going on name Hatirjheel project which National geography documented as one of world's stunning project in their mega structure program .. thank you come again :lol:

funny arabians

1283497874316.jpg

so what !?

Don't quote any camel riders, they are on my ignore list.

When you quote them, their low-IQ posts appear visible.

So I request you never ever to quote some desert dweller.

-----

In his desert environment, all he can think of is "Bengali" and desert due to his low IQ.

While there have been many intellectuals from Bangladesh who authored internationally recognized textbooks on Mathematical Cosmology, or recognized as "Einstein of structural engineering", they can not produce any intellectual.

The maximum extent of their logical argumentation is to rear camels and ride them.

:lol:

Name me one single thing you did in favor of Islam? Nothing but only accelerating evading them, backstabbing them whenever they have wars with non-Muslims, undermining and plotting against them. You can't lecture me about "Zionism" because you are worse. Just don't use the word Islam with us, and you will be fine.

this was my post .... please answer this ... I already said that I won't play in your dirty Shieh-Sunni game ....

Quote Originally Posted by twilight View Post
@ Blackeagle ( althogh , eagle are well know because their sharp eyes but yours likely are blind .... )

ME is a puzzle , change one piece and other piece will changed .... and stragesist in Tel Aviv and Washington and London knew it very well ... if they want make a change in Egypt , they will start their work from Tunis , if they want make a change in Lybia , they will begin from Egypt and so on ....

your simple mind ( I mean Arabs ) is the sole reason that west ruling you even in 21th century and play with you like toys and force you to kill each other

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...bomb-qatar-saudi-arabia-20.html#ixzz2XlOdobdp

this was my post .... please answer this ... I already said that I won't play in your dirty Shieh-Sunni game ....

Well, the catastrophe is that you are the ones who are calling us simple minded people here while your logic is the most gullible I have ever dealt with. I'm basically an Arab who lived Arab Spring day by day from the very beginning, I joined the FB pages that were the main tool protesters used to topple their regimes months before Arab Spring, the ones who carried out Arab Spring are the people and people only, the USA sided with people because it didn't want to repeat the Iranian mistake. The disgusting thing about you, is that you Iranians were very glad at toppling Arab regimes at first and called it Muslim Awakening and now you call it Zionist plot. I can't take you seriously because you have no logic.

Don't quote any camel riders, they are on my ignore list.

When you quote them, their low-IQ posts appear visible.

So I request you never ever to quote some desert dweller.

-----

In his desert environment, all he can think of is "Bengali" and desert due to his low IQ.

While there have been many intellectuals from Bangladesh who authored internationally recognized textbooks on Mathematical Cosmology, or recognized as "Einstein of structural engineering", they can not produce any intellectual.

The maximum extent of their logical argumentation is to rear camels and ride them.

:lol:
:omghaha::rofl::lol:

Again!

Don't quote me. You are on my ignore list, whenever you quote me, I am notified. Don't quote me, I don't care what you write or do or how many times you prostrate yourself in front your desert, half-British king.

Simply, we have no relationship with a desert dweller who worships his king.

Again!

Don't quote me. You are on my ignore list, whenever you quote me, I am notified. Don't quote me, I don't care what you write or do or how many times you prostrate yourself in front your desert, half-British king.

Simply, we have no relationship with a desert dweller who worships his king.

What does a Bangali have to do with my king or country?! What is it to you Bangali if I worship my king or not?

Su-27 has more range than Su-34:blink:

Who ever wrote this article doesn't even know basics when it comes to Russian military technology, that sentence alone should discredit this article.

For the Romanian gypsy I have this to say, every single Air force in Europe is constantly shrinking every year and has no money for replacements, well our grows more in number and sophisticated every year, we are developing stealth fighters and bombers, UCAVs while EU is lucky of they buy enough Typhoons and F-35 just to protect their air space:lol: the fact is just one fighter regiment out of Western Military district alone is more powerful than entire Romanian air force---- FACT. PAK FA hits IOC in late 2016 and PAK DA in 2020, be very afraid gypsy.

Did some desert dweller bark again? How dare a desert dwellers go beyond his king's personal kennel?

On topic, what difference does it make if a few tents and camels are blown up?

For the Romanian gypsy I have this to say, every single Air force in Europe is constantly shrinking every year and has no money for replacements,well our grows more in number and sophisticated every year,

It does not grow more in number. It's falling since RuAF will drop most of Su-25's, some SU-24's and a good part of Tu-22's.
You are just replacing all the stuff from the 70's, 80's.....and when you will be done replacing there is no guarantee you will have numerical superiority and even less guarantee of technological parity at least.

we are developing stealth fighters and bombers, UCAVs while EU is lucky of they buy enough Typhoons and F-35 just to protect their air space:lol:

European UCAV is already flying....as for your stealth....Passive radar from CASSIDIAN remains invisible - Cassidian.com

the fact is just one fighter regiment out of Western Military district alone is more powerful than entire Romanian air force---- FACT. PAK FA hits IOC in late 2016 and PAK DA in 2020, be very afraid gypsy.

Russian western military districts were traditionally the most armed and equipped (the best units were there), because it was from there that the danger was perceived to be the biggest. Nothing to brag about if you numerically outdo a single, much smaller nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom