What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahin yara, always has been free. The only territory to be ever-free on the face of this planet. Over several millennia we have had certain deals with powers who overtook our neighboring countries to govern "ourselves", however, that's about it.

I am pretty sure mongols conquered tribal areas.

Hazaras are the proof.

Nahin yara, always has been free. The only territory to be ever-free on the face of this planet. Over several millennia we have had certain deals with powers who overtook our neighboring countries to govern "ourselves", however, that's about it.

Pastuns always run to mountains, regroup and come back like nothing happened. :D

no they want to support the secular not those who want Islam to be the system sir and soon they would call them terrorists because they hate USA to they want to get rid off another brutal idiot bashar which co incidently is here by many kufr too and loved by other kufr that doesn't change jihad

you have no idea what are you talking about ? :lol: do you know all non-muslims in Syria supports Assad, if they really wanted secularism they would support Assad. its pure propaganda , arming terrorist who beheads non-muslims and then will be another war against terror. As long as terror in there, it will justify west armies presents in there. Just tell me over the decades west fought against taleban terrorist in Afghanistan to save the world with a slogan of no negotiation with terrorist. Now that taleban terrorist group opens diplomatic office in Qatar and west is welcoming it :lol: ? do you know why ? because main purpose was to have military base in Afghan region which they have now. So, now they are talking about negotiation with taleban terrorist group. war on terror is just a make up :rofl:

@Dillinger there is a reason behind that but one I shudder to share lest I offend Khan Sahib here ! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara forget the the Arab loving @Armstrong, he reads too many of their novels. :D

Dude, are you talking about THE Alexander? He could never take us up North, he got his arse kicked.

Buddy, nobody cares whether you love or hate Arabs, just be respectful as we respect you.

you have no idea what are you talking about ? :lol: do you know all non-muslims in Syria supports Assad, if they really wanted secularism they would support Assad. its pure propaganda , arming terrorist who beheads non-muslims and then will be another war against terror. As long as terror in there, it will justify west armies presents in there. Just tell me over the decades west fought against taleban terrorist in Afghanistan to save the world with a slogan of no negotiation with terrorist. Now that taleban terrorist group opens diplomatic office in Qatar and west is welcoming it :lol: ? do you know why ? because main purpose was to have military base in Afghan region which they have now. So, now they are talking about negotiation with taleban terrorist group. war on terror is just a make up :rofl:
sir know something than talk vast majority is against Assad so USA wants to get rid off him and also because he is close to USA so they want to bring new secular puppet off their choice but they with bashar both will fail and Islam would rule soon

Dude you sound exactly like the "Ori" from Stargate. :D

sir know something than talk vast majority is against Assad so USA wants to get rid off him and also because he is close to USA so they want to bring new secular puppet off their choice but they with bashar both will fail and Islam would rule soon

Dude, I traded him for a cold glass of water, consider yourself lucky. Next time when @BLACKEAGLE wants to sell ButtStrong, he won't get a chewing gum for him. :D

I let him leave the nest, and as he started flying he deliberately threw things on my head, it could be that he has no control of his buttt. :frown:

Thank you, that sounds yummy. I can supply it free of cost to all of them.... :laugh:

Oh come on Black Eagle.

A little Uranium in that hummus won't kill you guys.

:D

He calls his butt the "Golden Chirria". Ask @Dillinger what that means.. :D

I let him leave the nest, and as he started flying he deliberately threw things on my head, it could be that he has no control of his buttt. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom