What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su-27 has more range than Su-34:blink:

Who ever wrote this article doesn't even know basics when it comes to Russian military technology, that sentence alone should discredit this article.

For the Romanian gypsy I have this to say, every single Air force in Europe is constantly shrinking every year and has no money for replacements, well our grows more in number and sophisticated every year, we are developing stealth fighters and bombers, UCAVs while EU is lucky of they buy enough Typhoons and F-35 just to protect their air space:lol: the fact is just one fighter regiment out of Western Military district alone is more powerful than entire Romanian air force---- FACT. PAK FA hits IOC in late 2016 and PAK DA in 2020, be very afraid gypsy.

We survived 200 years of constant russian agression,i think we shall endure much to your displeasure you mongol inbreed drunkard.Sry,but your stuff is inferior to western hardware and fortunately we're not alone anymore,nowadays you're good at brutalising small nations like Georgia,Europe doesn't give a flying fvck about supossed russian might.You're constantly barking on the fence while your allies are picked up one by one,good luck with your holy alliance with Iran.

Even the smallest european countries,Estenia,Lituania,Letonia, openly defy the ragged russian bear by banning the russian language and soviet insignia.You talk about Romania like we're the only ones bashing you,ask a polish citizen or someone from the baltic states what they think about savage russian drunks.

I like how the russians complain about WW2 though,those poor russian souls,they had no problems invading Poland with the germans in 1939.Yep,for those with a bad memory russians started ww2 invading Poland with their german buddies back then but when the war came to Russia,"oh Heaven have mercy,innocent russians are beeing killed!".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

A sample of russian benevolence towards the poles,is it any wonder these barbarians are loathed through the civilised world?

P.S. If i were iranian i would avoid a russian alliance,their allies in the ME tend to get invaded and bombed to the midlle ages,while the russian allies cry foul on the sidelines.:))

1354187769427.jpg

the USA sided with people because it didn't want to repeat the Iranian mistake. The disgusting thing about you, is that you Iranians were very glad at toppling Arab regimes at first and called it Muslim Awakening and now you call it Zionist plot. I can't take you seriously because you have no logic.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...bomb-qatar-saudi-arabia-20.html#ixzz2Xlv3PjhF

That why I saying you are naive ....

first , USA didn't wanted to repeat their past mistake , its true but they tried to use this wave and mount it rather than stand against it and getting crush .... so they change their strategy and try to use it and direct it in their favorite directions ....

Second ... from first they Our leader warn you about Western plote but you was naive and think Western would forgive their illegal interests in ME ...

third .... USA begin to use his puppet and effect some Salafis/Takfiri moron to show them as MUSLIM in the eyes of other people ( in Arab countries and non muslims ) but you were naive and play in their game and now , they begin to support secular to kick you out from power in Egypt and probably divide Libya and install an super pro western government in Tunisa .... even Erdogan get fooled by them ....

we thought Muslims Brotherhood has some good and wise man but apparently it reduce to some moron as Morsi who can't govern Mesr for 1 year .....
when Muslims Brotherhood accept Qatari Petrodollar tthey lose everything ....
now they reduce to some cannibal and some thugs who are busy to Jihad marriage and beheading children .....

we knew something would happened and that why we tried to be nice to them and show them western plot ... but they were so arrogance and their heart were full of hatred ....

back then most of people saw Mubarak as an Dictator who should be executed but now , most people prefer him over MB and Morsi .... this showing a lot ...

We survived 200 years of constant russian agression,i think we shall endure much to your displeasure you mongol inbreed drunkard.

Right, we are Mongol, by that logic every White American is an inbred of African Americans and Hispanics, every white Englishmen is an inbred Arabs or middle easterners.

Your racism and ignorants has no ceiling. On one hand you call the Russians barbarians and invaders on the other hand Romania invaded the Soviet Union, Iraq, and Afghanistan. You proudly justifies the extermination of Soviet citizens, a despicable act; yet accuse them of bombing Afghan villages without proof, while there is video of NATO aircraft pulverizing afghan villages.

You are dismissed.

Sry,but your stuff is inferior to western hardware

Then please tell the west to stop purchasing Russian equipment, please ask them to stop hiring consultants to help them built their aircraft, and tell them to stop copying Russian concepts.

Even Lockheed Martin purchased ion thrusters from Russia.

and fortunately we're not alone anymore,nowadays you're good at brutalising small nations like Georgia,Europe doesn't give a flying fvck about supossed russian might.You're constantly barking on the fence while your allies are pickep up one by one,good luck with your holy alliance with Iran.

You can't be that stupid, can you? Georgia Shelled South Ossetia, later the Georgians attacked a Russian barracks that housed piece keepers. Those Russians, how dare they fight back?

Right, we are Mongol, by that logic every White American is an inbred of African Americans and Hispanics, every white Englishmen is an inbred Arabs or middle easterners.

Your racism and ignorants has no ceiling. On one hand you call the Russians barbarians and invaders on the other hand Romania invaded the Soviet Union, Iraq, and Afghanistan. You proudly justifies the extermination of Soviet citizens, a despicable act; yet accuse them of bombing Afghan villages without proof, while there is video of NATO aircraft pulverizing afghan villages.

You are dismissed.

Then please tell the west to stop purchasing Russian equipment, please ask them to stop hiring consultants to help them built their aircraft, and tell them to stop copying Russian concepts.

Even Lockheed Martin purchased ion thrusters from Russia.

You can't be that stupid, can you? Georgia Shelled South Ossetia, later the Georgians attacked a Russian barracks that housed piece keepers. Those Russians, how dare they fight back?

"russian peacekeepers"-LOL :rofl:.even the words together mix like oil and water.Those "peacekeepers" occupy georgian land and prop up an artificial country recognised only by Russia,same as Transnistria.
As for us attacking the USSR i provided some real material,still in denial about first russian agression in 1940? Even with evidence under you nose you're still babbling your crap.Why did you attack Poland in 1939 alongside the nazis? No answer there,my vodca indulging friend?

Well,if your gulag comrade thought is a good ideea to call me a gypsie,i thought it has a nice ring to it in calling you mongol inbreds.:azn:

That why I saying you are naive ....
Plz spare me from empty stupid words just to give your following words gravity. .
first , USA didn't wanted to repeat their past mistake , its true but they tried to use this wave and mount it rather than stand against it and getting crush .... so they change their strategy and try to use it and direct it in their favorite directions ....
And how is that? Just because Morsi turned to be an anti Bashar, he is now a puppet?
Second ... from first they Our leader warn you about Western plote but you was naive and think Western would forgive their illegal interests in ME ...
You don't understand, Iran regime is our first enemy, yet their warning has no value to us. Western countries have their interests and so do we, hence we will follow ours at the end.
third .... USA begin to use his puppet and effect some Salafis/Takfiri moron to show them as MUSLIM in the eyes of other people ( in Arab countries and non muslims ) but you were naive and play in their game and now , they begin to support secular to kick you out from power in Egypt and probably divide Libya and install an super pro western government in Tunisa .... even Erdogan get fooled by them ....
Genius, Tunisia and Egypt had super secular pro-Western regimes, But as for now, presidents in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt are elected by people. Iranian logic, Maliki who came over American tanks to power is a true leader while those who were elected democratically in Tunisia and Egypt are puppets just because they are anti-Iran. Again dear, Iran is an enemy, and having an anti-enemy policyis natural thing.
we thought Muslims Brotherhood has some good and wise man but apparently it reduce to some moron as Morsi who can't govern Mesr for 1 year .....
Yeah, you thought he was a good leader since you had hope he would follow Iranian policy, but turned to be a moron as soon as he gave the cold shoulder to them. I don't know what you people eat, drink, or study but this logic is not normal to come from people with functional brains.

when Muslims Brotherhood accept Qatari Petrodollar tthey lose everything ....
now they reduce to some cannibal and some thugs who are busy to Jihad marriage and beheading children .....
I stand correct, when Mosri supports Iranian ani Arab and Islam plots, he is a true leader but whenever he doesn't, he is not. Again, I implore you to understand that Iran is perceived as enemy num 1 by Arabs from Morocco to Bahrain, and yet our regimes have to go against this enemy's plots. I can't make it any clearer.
we knew something would happened and that why we tried to be nice to them and show them western plot ... but they were so arrogance and their heart were full of hatred ....
You will be nice to them as you were nice to Syrians, right? I told you that it's impossible for Morsi to forge a relationship with Iran on the expense of Arabs but you weren't convinced. Iranian threat is much more dangerous than anything else. We won't ever repeat Syrians mistake by letting you in their country.
back then most of people saw Mubarak as an Dictator who should be executed but now , most people prefer him over MB and Morsi .... this showing a lot ...
And now you have decided that most people are against Morsi? Are you for real?

It does not grow more in number. It's falling since RuAF will drop most of Su-25's, some SU-24's and a good part of Tu-22's.
You are just replacing all the stuff from the 70's, 80's.....and when you will be done replacing there is no guarantee you will have numerical superiority and even less guarantee of technological parity at least.

You think once were done replacing Brezhnev era jets were going to suddenly stop:lol: GDP of Russia in 2020 is going to be a lot bigger than GDP in 2013, were going to have lot more money
than we have now, scary though isn't it.

European UCAV is already flying....as for your stealth....Passive radar from CASSIDIAN remains invisible - Cassidian.com

The whole of EU has one stealth program, Slow clap, clap, clap

Meanwhile we have 5:woot:

1. PAK FA (F-22 class) from Sukhoi
2. PAK DA (B-2 class) from Tupolev
3. Mikoyan LMFS ( F-35 class)
4. Light UCAV (10 ton class) based on Mig skat from Mikoyan
5. Heavy UCAV ( 10-20 ton class) from Sukhoi

So the Russian aerospace industry is single handedly outperforming the whole of EU embarrassing:omghaha:

Russian western military districts were traditionally the most armed and equipped (the best units were there), because it was from there that the danger was perceived to be the biggest. Nothing to brag about if you numerically outdo a single, much smaller nation.

I said one fighter regiment, your talking about the whole district, if we take that into account than we can safely say Eastern Europe opps

"russian peacekeepers"-LOL :rofl:.even the words together mix like oil and water.Those "peacekeepers" occupy georgian land and prop up an artificial country recognised only by Russia,same as Transnistria.
As for us attacking the USSR i provided some real material,still in denial about first russian agression in 1940? Even with evidence under you nose you're still babbling your crap.Why did you attack Poland in 1939 alongside the nazis? No answer there,my vodca indulging friend?

Well,if your gulag comrade thought is a good ideea to call me a gypsie,i thought it has a nice ring to it in calling you mongol inbreds.:azn:

Your were are ***** in the past and you shall be again, history repeats itself gypsie!!!!

Your were are ***** in the past and you shall be again, history repeats itself gypsie!!!!

This time sheer numbers won't help,technology holds the advantage,bye bye russkies,no more advantage in sending your illiterate peasants by the millions to the front.
Yes,history repeats itself,yet again millions of russians would end up as natural fertiliser,they'll do wonders for the agriculture,bio food,no chemicals! :coffee:

Last time the great Russian empire attacked a Muslim country, it was dismembered into 15 independent republics... and, there are many more who want to become independent republics.

I hope for Russia's sake Pakistan's nuclear proliferation doesn't extend to Chenchnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Tatarstan, etc.

Last time the great Russian empire attacked a Muslim country, it was dismembered into 15 independent republics... and, there are many more who want to become independent republics.

I hope for Russia's sake Pakistan's nuclear proliferation doesn't extend to Chenchnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Tatarstan, etc.

I hope for Pakistan sake, 180 million people don't decide to become targets for our ICBMs.

Dis thread....

Turning out to been a Russian vs EU thread?:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom