What's new

Russia rules out arms sale to Pakistan

I don't understand why the Russian Deputy PM became so passionate though . I mean he literally used the words "spit in their faces" :woot:

They will change their tune, once their interests fail to bring fruit in Afghanistan.

Yes I forgot About Suppa warm Pakistani waters and suppa Strategic Gwadhar port .

I don't understand why the Russian Deputy PM became so passionate though . I mean he literally used the words "spit in their faces" :woot:

Lets Be Humble , We don't Use Words Like Higher Than Mountains , Deeper Than Oceans And Sweeter Than Honey

There is a proverb about india being the elephant in the south asia.Indians always love to quote elephant tag for india.But i think like elephant brain indian buddhi(intellect) bhi mota hai.They always miss the woods for trees.As you mentioned pakistan already operating russian origin weapons for over a decade.Now that says something about deep Pak-Russia detente.

Russia is a game player and irs well knows to Pakistani military planners..
Engines dont come from Russia steaight to Pakistan...come via china.
Same for many other militery tech which came to Pakistan via ex soviet states and Russia never protested in that.
Same for attack helis.
If Pakistan can arrange the money,there are too many Russian attack helus outside Russia,and will ve sold to Pakistan.
Even Sukhoi is in Ukrane and if cash can be generated,and there us a real need.... sukhoi ukrane wont hesitate selling anything to Pakistan,and as usual Russia wont stop them.

He was offered a month with 'Sunny leone' thats why ;)

There is a proverb about india being the elephant in the south asia.Indians always love to quote elephant tag for india.But i think like elephant brain indian buddhi(intellect) bhi mota hai.They always miss the woods for trees.As you mentioned pakistan already operating russian origin weapons for over a decade.Now that says something about deep Pak-Russia detente.

Our elephant wali moti buddhi very well comprehended how Russia spoiled Pakistan's game plan after closure of supply routes. :D

Russians even helped in constructing Pakistan steel mills, so is the engine of JF-17. So I don't see anything new or enthusiastic about new Pakistan-Russia relation. For missile tech,its North Korea.

No,its not north korea...their missile program is inferior than Pakistan.
They dont have cruise missile,Pakistan has.

What Happened to a Magnanimous Fleet of Attack Helicopters :D .

Anyways Grapes are Sour .

offered by them
and the vary news quoted that they wont have any weapon firing capability

so i think we will still get them

Because Pakistani cruise missile is rip-off of Tomahawk cruise missile when American missile fell in Pakistan meant to strike Kabul to target bin Laden. Pakistan's ballistic missile projects was aided by North Korea.

Don't know what to say, the reply was an insult - If Pakistan has some dignity left it will forget about Russia and anything to do with Russian investments too. Guess the Hina Rabbani, Zardari, Kayani plan fizzled.

The reply says too much about what we been telling repeatedly - for the Russians nothing's above their friend India, people who think otherwise can go suck on a big one. :lol:

Most of Pakistan's ballistic missiles are based on/ renamed North Korean missiles... Cruise missiles are from China I guess..

Russia is a game player and irs well knows to Pakistani military planners..
Engines dont come from Russia steaight to Pakistan...come via china.
Same for many other militery tech which came to Pakistan via ex soviet states and Russia never protested in that.
Same for attack helis.
If Pakistan can arrange the money,there are too many Russian attack helus outside Russia,and will ve sold to Pakistan.
Even Sukhoi is in Ukrane and if cash can be generated,and there us a real need.... sukhoi ukrane wont hesitate selling anything to Pakistan,and as usual Russia wont stop them.

He was offered a month with 'Sunny leone' thats why ;)

Weren't you the one telling me how gross my comment was on the Hina Rabbani and Amanpou
r thread ?

I just love how you just showed your true colours :lol: . But guess what , I don't mind your comment .

First you people should understand that this news is propaganda news comes from IANS so was copied every where in media. May be Rogozin knows nothing about what he said. So just relax.

Don't know what to say, the reply was an insult - If Pakistan has some dignity left it will forget about Russia and anything to do with Russian investments too. Guess the Hina Rabbani, Zardari, Kayani plan fizzled.

The reply says too much about what we been telling repeatedly - for the Russians nothing's above their friend India, people who think otherwise can go suck on a big one. :lol:

Good point , but can't agree with this entirely .Even if Russia does ditch India someday , it will most certainly not be for Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom