What's new

Russia reject India’s claim of testing intercontinental missile as baseless

we should learn painting job from Pakistan.. they are too good in that..
you know.. even most of the chinese missiles painted in Pakistan... :)

:lol::lol:

You are new in here , kid? Shaheen-II , Nasr etc are Pakistani missiles. Actually , today , ALL of missiles in Pakistani inventory are build by Pakistani engineers. Its not 1990 anymore.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/130819-pakistani-ballistic-missiles-indigenous-content-development.html

Go through this thread for detailed , credible information. Or you can keep believing your hindu bhanyia propaganda ...:wave:

:lol::lol:

You are new in here , kid? Shaheen-II , Nasr etc are Pakistani missiles. Actually , today , ALL of missiles in Pakistani inventory are build by Pakistani engineers. Its not 1990 anymore.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/130819-pakistani-ballistic-missiles-indigenous-content-development.html

Go through this thread for detailed , credible information. Or you can keep believing your hindu bhanyia propaganda ...:wave:

our missiles dont fall back on us :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Russians are very fair and the description of putting India with smaller countries is entirely rational. A large population does is not proportional to missile capability

Even Russia knows India is a poser.

Besides, Russia made Agni-V, I think they would know if Agni-V was a ICBM or not. :lol:

It is just hard to believe North Korean failed their recent tests, India had past failure of testing. Pakistan is zero! :D

Holy Smoking fast!
smilierock.gif

Pakistan tests nuclear-capable ballistic missile - 25Apr2012 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G75eMDOK4zw
The clouds try to block Shaheen 1A but they failed. @0:16 to 0:20 first video

our missiles dont fall back on us :rofl:

Missile failures are common when in the process of testing... well I wouldn't expect you to know that. Continue painting yours green and white.

Btw that test was almost 2 years ago, here's the latest of the Prithvi II

Missile failures are common when in the process of testing... well I wouldn't expect you to know that. Continue painting yours green and white.

Btw that test was almost 2 years ago, here's the latest of the Prithvi II

Yes, right. What make it change to White (new standard) for India? Maybe they want to be innocent in the front of the world eyes to reduce threats. Some countries has common camouflage missiles and ugly colours even Russia missiles.

scared-8550.gif

Sure, I can post picture of DF-41.

1147851270.9179945.jpg

1191596862.9179945.jpg

afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif

Relax Indians, they might be very angry at this thread. Please see the example of Agni V and some clues, we get the ideas.

:faceplam:

Neither of the images are of DF-41... The 1st one is DF-31(probably).. and the 2nd one is Russian Gorgon(which is not even a Ballistic Missile but an exoatmospheric ICBM Interceptor capable of detonating 1 MT nuclear warhead up to a height of 350km.

1st know what you are posting before bragging about them...:lol:

:faceplam:

Neither of the images are of DF-41... The 1st one is DF-31(probably).. and the 2nd one is Russian Gorgon(which is not even a Ballistic Missile but an exoatmospheric ICBM Interceptor capable of detonating 1 MT nuclear warhead up to a height of 350km.

1st know what you are posting before bragging about them...:lol:

Well, DF-41 wouldn't revealed in the public which Chinese government wouldn't allow it at this moment.

Nope, the 1st one is DF-21 and 2nd one I am assuming that's possible to DF-41.

340662mr.jpg

Can you read chinese ? :woot:

1st of all india cannot fire Agni-v during war reason they knows better
2nd why russian are giving statement against india that is really serious

This is a pretty damning indictment. Given that Indian tech is imported wholesale from Russia, the Russians would no doubt know every minutiae of the Indian WMDs program. Why would Russia expose and humiliate India like that?

The answer is in your questions.....

If you guys are really matured....you'll understand that, if Russia helped us develop this missile by exporting components then they won't denounce us......this is simple logic....

The fact that even Russia is concerned, shows that India has really developed something indigenously....which has worrying potential......

So far India has not made a single piece of indigenous tank, canon, naval craft, or even a rifle ( the present one is a redundant Belgian version). Claims can be stretched beyond decency, but reality is different.

So far India has not made a single piece of indigenous tank, canon, naval craft, or even a rifle ( the present one is a redundant Belgian version). Claims can be stretched beyond decency, but reality is different.

Ouch. Is there really some truth behind this statement. I thought Indians made Arjun and Arihant. But I read some where that India cannot make a decent rifle. It appears that India has good scientists but bad manufacturing capability to mass produce weapons.

he said "being tested"...not some pics of TEL...I mean...ever see any pics when they launch the missile???? :what:

i asked Shree Sino Challanger to post links of videos showing launch of DF 31A when he accused GOI for not showing vidios of A 5 hitting target

he posted pics of aftermath artillery shells hitting target

when i asked again to post links of videos showing launch of DF 31A, guess what, no response! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom