What's new

Russia reject India’s claim of testing intercontinental missile as baseless

scared-8550.gif

Sure, I can post picture of DF-41.

1147851270.9179945.jpg

1191596862.9179945.jpg

afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif

Relax Indians, they might be very angry at this thread. Please see the example of Agni V and some clues, we get the ideas.

Haven't you ever tested it???

Also i am again n again asking for a Missile not a canister. With some link (neutral source) saying that it is DF-14 and its being tested.

I think Russians are very fair and the description of putting India with smaller countries is entirely rational. A large population does is not proportional to missile capability

GOI did not say A 5 is ICBM

its Chinese experts who are saying i can go as far as 8,000KM

BTW a ballistic missile which travels more than 5,500 Km is ICBM

do you really think we cant build a missile having range just 501 KM more than A 5? :)

kindly reply

Even Russia knows India is a poser.

Besides, Russia made Agni-V, I think they would know if Agni-V was a ICBM or not. :lol:

Nixon impresses me more and more ;)

How come newstribe forgot to mention Pakistan?

Iran, N Korea have no long-range ballistic missiles - intelligence

Maj. Gen. Igor Sergun, head of Russia’s General Staff Main Intelligence Department, has vowed that only official nuclear powers today possess ballistic missiles with a range of over 5.5 thousand kilometers.

“Only officially recognized nuclear powers have intercontinental ballistic missiles with a range of over 5.5 thousand kilometers, as well as the technological know-how to produce them,” he said at a Moscow conference today.

Maj. Gen. Sergun listed Israel, India, Iran, North Korea, and Pakistan among non-nuclear states, possessing medium-range ballistic rockets and vying for regional dominance.

RIA

Iran, N Korea have no long-range ballistic missiles - intelligence : Voice of Russia

I read some poster saying that the Agni V is too small, The A5 specifications are similar to other ICBM's - I am not claiming its an ICBM, below is the specs of A5 and minuteman.

Agni V
agniv.jpg

Minuteman
minutrman.jpg

The Length, Width, Speed, Diameter, weight(A5 is heavier), Motors etc are almost similar.

800px-_-79221__-.jpg

Topol -M

The missile's length is 22.7 m and the first stage has a body diameter of 1.9 m. The mass at launch is 47,200 kg, including the 1200 kilogram payload with MIRV, Again quite similar in specifications with A5 except for the length.

topol.jpg

Russia knows what the Indian missile program is about since the Russians provide all the technology.

This is not an ICBM, 5000km whether it can hit china or not is not the point, the point is India don't have the technology needed to build its own ICBM. We launched our first ICBM in early 1970s.
India is soooooo backward.
40 years behind.

When India can build a missile that is 10,000km, then let's talk.
Until then India is a Mickey mouse in missile technology and technology in general, 5000km is child's play for china.
5000km???? WTF!!!
Who said 5000km is an ICBM? That's an IRBM.

Russia knows what the Indian missile program is about since the Russians provide all the technology.

This is not an ICBM, 5000km whether it can hit china or not is not the point, the point is India don't have the technology needed to build its own ICBM. We launched our first ICBM in early 1970s.
40 years behind.

Until then India is a Mickey mouse in missile technology and technology in general, 5000km is child's play for china.
5000km???? WTF!!!
your people say it has a range of 8000 km
Agni-V has potential to reach targets 8,000 km away: Chinese researcher : Neighbours News - India Today

40 years behind.

5000km???? WTF!!!

So what according to you is the technology required by India that the Agni V doesn't already have to make an ICBM??
Can I get an answer and if not then will you promise to stop trolling?

40 years behind.

5000km???? WTF!!!

For bolded part, if india makes a 10000 km missile what you will do, make a 10000000 km range missile to hit aliens or make a time machine to run 40 yrs ahead or will take a holy dip SC sea

We gave warning to Nehru for his foward policy, india didn't listen, then we proceeded to give them an a$$ whipping India will never forget. To this day it still stings them. They were humiliated, mauled, slaughtered, absolutely murdered into shreds.
They are living with the shock and humiliation to this day, they are having nightmares over it, even their Agvi V IRBM is aimed at china due to their total embarrassment in the 1962 war. I believe we permanently damaged the Indian psyche in 1962.

Prior to the 1962 war, we gave multiple warnings, and India thought we were bluffing, we shredded them into bits and they have never been the same since, always living in paranoid fear. That's how you own an entire country. :coffee:

^^^^ hey chinese dude is that the best troll post your brain could muster cos you are repeating it in a number of threads?

So what according to you is the technology required by India that the Agni V doesn't already have to make an ICBM??
Can I get an answer and if not then will you promise to stop trolling?

^^ and can you give a reply for the above?

Back
Top Bottom