What's new

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China

Ruskies are a joke. They were important in the 20th century. Now they are an after thought.

i guess you have copied as much stuff as you can from them and now they are useless and a joke for you :)

this must be warning for all wannabe friends of china...they will use you and later call you a joke :D

Maybe they should later ask us to sell them some Aegis destroyer, since they have already asked France to sell them the Mistral LHD. :azn:

Come on, don't feel embarrassed, we know you have trouble to launch your own stealth frigate.

Admiral Gorshkov class frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At this rate, China can build at least 10 in the same time frame.

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China because they don't have them either.

Isn't that a better title than the arrester/Su-35 nonsense discussion?

Eating you up inside?

Ruskies are a joke. They were important in the 20th century. Now they are an after thought.

The WS-10 is a bigger joke.

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China because they don't have them either.

Isn't that a better title than the arrester/Su-35 nonsense discussion?

You behaving like China never bought any Russian equipment

Dnt forget all your hardware is Russian origin

Russia has helped out China a lot arms , technology , kicking japanese out of manchuria.

Ingrates.

We have payed the debt to them after 1960, arm supply during the Korean War was not for free, however we still did pay it.

And we have paid their weapons at a ripoff price during the 1990s.

Both are working for its national interests, hence we owe them nothing right now.

No, no, according to Chinese they did everything themselves and the J-11 is totally original. Today i read that China defeated Japan not the USSR and not the US. I further read that China defated the USSR.

No, USSR has defeated itself, China just played the role as the last straw that broken its back by siding with USA.

China is doing copy paste from Russian technologies...and these chini says Ruskies are a joke...This is itself a Joke of the day.

There is a difference between the admirable Soviet's achievements in defense industry and the new strategy of packaging/advertising the old Soviet toys by the Russians.

Russia had played a major role in molding nations including india in the way we see today.One should never forget that.No matter whatever one may say about russian hardware they were/are gold.

I fix for you bro, at least our space program and nuclear weapons were mostly done by the effort of our own scientists.

No, no, according to Chinese they did everything themselves and the J-11 is totally original. Today i read that China defeated Japan not the USSR and not the US. I further read that China defated the USSR at some point and appearently im some kind of Russki, i wonder how they would like it if they were called Chinkies?

Shenyang's J-11 origins from Soviet's Su-27 no doubt. But at that time there is no legal restrictions about it in the contracts between Russia and China. If you want to blame, go blame Boris for his unprofessional in business and over-estimation of their technology.

In the old days, Ruskies learned from the US/Nazi Germany as well. Tu-4 is the B-29-ski and Russian's rockets are started from German's V-2. That's a route every country has to follow, don't get upset about it.

There is a difference between the admirable Soviet's achievements in defense industry and the new strategy of packaging/advertising the old Soviet toys by the Russians.

The Russian Federation hasn't done much since the collapse of USSR except upgrading their ICBMs and build few SSBNs.

It is hard to believe that they can meet the target by 2015 for PAK FA as they are struggling to put their Su-35 into service for so many years.

Shenyang's J-11 origins from Soviet's Su-27 no doubt. But at that time there is no legal restrictions about it in the contracts between Russia and China. If you want to blame, go blame Boris for his unprofessional in business and over-estimation of their technology.

In the old days, Ruskies learned from the US/Nazi Germany as well. Tu-4 is the B-29-ski and Russian's rockets are started from German's V-2. That's a route every country has to follow, don't get upset about it.

The american and and soviet spoils of war were the Nazi techology and their scientists, i say it was rightly earned. America sent the first man on the moon using the same bloke who designed the V 2, his name is Werner Van Braun.

Back
Top Bottom