What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

army-1.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAUyAAAAJDcwNjlhNzhkLTlhOGQtNDI2NC04MzM4LTY2OTQ1NTFjZDViMg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Spetsnaz?
Those soldiers are from the 28th mountain brigade of the 58th army, Southern Military District. They are the units that climb into the mountains to kill Chechens hiding up at altitude. They arent Spetsnaz but are the equivalent of the Yankee 10th mountain division in training but they are only 1 brigade.

note to those who are interested.. the guy I interviewed related to SSG .. is also in the welcome party.. he is one of those hand shaking with short beard ..a Colonnel now he is the instructor in SSG training centre at Chirat

The one with the radio clipped to the back of his pants? Or the first of the three?

The one with the radio clipped to the back of his pants? Or the first of the three?

The radio guy is a Capt .. The officer receiving them is a lt col. Most likely the officer .. Irfan bro is talkin about.

It's not 'pakistan don't block' but you do not have the capacity to block, that's the truth.

We have enough capacity to block you from blocking anything for us. And that is enough for me to sleep tight at night, all this last week not once I have worried what would happen because I knew what would happen and it happened exactly the same.

The truth is always bitter and any sensible person would know who is feeling bitter at the moment you or us.

Those soldiers are from the 28th mountain brigade of the 58th army, Southern Military District. They are the units that climb into the mountains to kill Chechens hiding up at altitude. They arent Spetsnaz but are the equivalent of the Yankee 10th mountain division in training but they are only 1 brigade.

I posted a Link before...the Southern Military District was made to counter NATO, not Chechens...

http://www.janes.com/article/60038/russia-to-create-two-extra-army-divisions-to-counter-nato

Yes, this is a cause of concern for India. But, I guess, this is inevitable with India going all out in getting military wares from US and the west. The relations between India and Russia may not be same as it was before. But I think it happened for good, with India no more 'answerable' to Russia on why India is buying military wares from west and Russia no more 'answerable' to India on why Russia is selling military wares to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom