What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Fact Remains that Indian Prime Minister Modi was first banned from entering USA and then was also strip searched when he entered USA.

Finally the reality is creeping into the heads of people who have been living in denial. Modi and his goons thought that they could fool even an ex-KGB head indefinitely. Putin is a backdoor player, he says very little but carries a big stick. Indians have found it out the hard way.

Putin has realized that India has totally joined America and NATO's camp. And thus is shoring up alliances with China and Pakistan.

Russia doesn't care about India. Its only Indians who are delusional enough to think that Russia cares about India.

Russia will become friends with whoever is in Russia's interests.

Pakistan should start making major weapon purchases from Russia.

BE PATIENT DEAR MUSLIM BROTHERS,THESE DEVELOPMENTS TAKES TIME AND CONFIDENCE BUILDING MEASURES ON BOTH SIDES,

MEANWHILE IMMEDIATELY GET SOME ADVANCED OFF THE SHELF CHINESE AIRCRAFT'S AND START TRAINING YOUR PILOTS ASAP, GET ENOUGH LONG RANGE S.A M SYSTEMS AND BEEF UP YOUR NAVAL CAPABILITIES. ON LOAN/LEASE OR WHATEVER.

YOU ALL ARE LAGGING FAR BEHIND IN THESE 3X SECTORS.

MAD/NUKES IS NO SOLUTION IT WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY, ECONOMY,THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE AVAILABLE ,ELECTRICAL GRID, HEALTH AND WIPE OUT YOUR POPULATION.,ETC,ETC
WHAT ABOUT THE RADIOACTIVE FALLOUTS FOR DECADES TO COME ?

I AM NOT FOCUSSING ON INDIA AS THEY TO WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE, BUT I REALLY DONT CARE.

Why do you believe that most Indian do not believe it? If we do not beleive in peaceful cooexistance, then we would have been fighting war with some one or the other...But do you see it is happening? Rather we have been attacked by terrorist from outside...
you see
Why do you believe that most Indian do not believe it? If we do not beleive in peaceful cooexistance, then we would have been fighting war with some one or the other...But do you see it is happening? Rather we have been attacked by terrorist from outside...
you seem educated , can you please tell me what make you think so fast that that attack was carried out from outside? Pakistani are so stupid that they would send their people in India to do dirty work with pakistani id and pakistani currency to use, give me break please. whoever believes this , doesn't worth my time for conversation cause IQ is zero.

Russia has cleared sale of S-400 to India in May 2016 & IHS Janes reported last week that Russia and India have reached an agreement on T-50 ahead of Putin's visit to India next month(note: he is not visiting Pakistan).
On the other hand Russia recently announced that there are no negotiations with Pakistan for Su-35.

Where did i mentioned T-50 or S-400? i am talking about Su-35 that india isn't going to buy it now because she faced towards Rafael now.

So Su-35 is best option for Pakistan to tackle Rafael threat.

you see

you seem educated , can you please tell me what make you think so fast that that attack was carried out from outside? Pakistani are so stupid that they would send their people in India to do dirty work with pakistani id and pakistani currency to use, give me break please. whoever believes this , doesn't worth my time for conversation cause IQ is zero.

I think i agree with you to certain extent...Unless and otherwise, it is proven, we can not really blame any one. But another factor that always point finger towards Pakistan for anything happens in Kashmir due to its past history where all the terrorist are trained and armed by Pakistan to fight a proxy war against India...Now, this fact has been accepted by many people in Pakistan that Pakistan intellgince agency operate training camps for Kashmir terrorist...Now once you have a track record of supporting anti Indian elements, then the 1st suspect will always be pointed towards you...

CtI3UkCWYAAyvvI.jpg:large

From completely 'Isolated' to 'One day':lol::lol::lol::lol:

MAD/NUKES IS NO SOLUTION IT WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY, ECONOMY,THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE AVAILABLE ,ELECTRICAL GRID, HEALTH AND WIPE OUT YOUR POPULATION.,ETC,ETC
WHAT ABOUT THE RADIOACTIVE FALLOUTS FOR DECADES TO COME ?

You are a wise person but PLEASE do not write in ALL CAPS

CtI3UkCWYAAyvvI.jpg:large

From completely 'Isolated' to 'One day':lol::lol::lol::lol:

You watch Times Now

i hope few years down the road Pakistan and Russia ink an agreement for the sale of SU-35.

That depends entirely on how much worth of Planes you are buying

If you can spend 5 billion dollars ; they will sell it to you

You are a wise person but PLEASE do not write in ALL CAPS

You watch Times Now
I don't watch it but some poor soul watches it and keeps note of all important things thus i get the best bits be it in the form of pics or vids.

How times change, in 80's Pakistanis were killing Russians in Afghanistan and now this.

BE PATIENT DEAR MUSLIM BROTHERS
No idea why you are addressing Muslim brothers. Would it have killed you to say "Pakistani brothers"? There is P in DF that stands for "Pakistan".

And if the Indian's do attack they are not going to hit Bangla, Iran, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Saudia Arabia, UAE, Iraq, Oman. Egypt, Jordan and all Indian Muslims etc. They are going to hit Pakistan.

So get out of this stupid mentality. Wake up to reality.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom