What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Media to aise Celebrate kr rha tha k Exercise nahi honi jese Pluto pe poonch gai ho

Who cares exercise, these are just formalities.Even India make exercise with China, so do you think that India allied with China ?

India have the capability to block f16 sale to pakistan by lobbying

1. Do pakistan have the capability to block russian weapons sale to India?

2. US ready to sell and local production of US fighter jets to India,Do any russian company make such agreement with your country?

3. Your former ally US president obama already visited 2 times in India, Is Putin visited your country?

Once pakistan achieved above three points then you can jump out of joy....

Indian media campaign is to brainwash Indian public ,in specific the growing middle class. This campaign, led by the hyper nationalistic approach of Modi's right wing regime is steadily squeezing the breathing space of muslims. Yesterday Indian media, crossed limits of sanity by giving airtime to a Hindu radical zealot who offered headmoney of Nawaz Sharif. Pakistan's diligent diplomatic offensive will result in further squeeze of breathing space of Indian muslims. It is a golden opportunity for Pakistan to implement the Doval's doctrine on his own country. Pakistan's security establishment should consider providing material support to Hindu radical groups and exploit the internal ethnic and religious cleavages withing India. Raising Khalistan issue can be a good for starters.

Pakistan's diplomacy of Kashmir is already on full throttle. Unlike India Pakistan's behavior is much more mature, despite starting a vehement diplomatic offensive and getting our forces ready for a robust response , Pakistan's public and media isn't bragging about anything. While in India, they are talking about doing surgical strikes and isolating Pakistan. This Indian logic is a manifestation of the fact that majority of the public of our adversary has become right wing and delusional, which is an ideal situation for us.
"Delusional" is the key here....

A great diplomatic victory for India . Two economic and military powers 1) Bangladesh 2) Afghanistan have give full support to India . Now they can launch full scale war with Pakistan and bring China and Russia under their control lol (original comment by another Pakistani)
Please try to understand BD and Af are innocent victims...

Finally the reality is creeping into the heads of people who have been living in denial. Modi and his goons thought that they could fool even an ex-KGB head indefinitely. Putin is a backdoor player, he says very little but carries a big stick. Indians have found it out the hard way.

What reality ! India also make exercise with China, so do you think that China deserted pakistan or allied with India?

India start buying weapons also from west and just yesterday rejected US and Russian proposal and choose french jet.
Russian defense export market comes almost 25% for India and its not new, so they worried about large portion of that share now taken by west ! India is a big market to accommodate Russian,west weapons sale even until today.We also deal with russia with more nuclear power plants other than defence market.There is no permanent friend, only self interest and money matters in the world

What reality ! India also make exercise with China, so do you think that China deserted pakistan or allied with India?

India start buying weapons also from west and just yesterday rejected US and Russian proposal and choose french jet.
Russian defense export market comes almost 25% for India and its not new, so they worried about large portion of that share now taken by west ! India is a big market to accommodate Russian,west weapons sale even until today.We also deal with russia with more nuclear power plants other than defence market.There is no permanent friend, only self interest and moneymatters in the world

This is what @dadeechi, an indian, said,"Sad day for Indo-Russian relations..". My post was a reply in response. I think you should convince your fellow indians that the indo-Russian alliance is as good as it gets before trying to convince others.

India have the capability to block f16 sale to pakistan by lobbying

1. Do pakistan have the capability to block russian weapons sale to India?

You see the difference yourself .................... we don't want to block nothing but you keep thinking of blocking this blocking that even so much that you don't want to play cricket.

All you need to do is grow up. The rest will be easy for a massive country like india.

You are right Sir they are but their current leadership is playing in the hands of Indians

They playing in the hands of indians and that's why they are developing, which they don't see any significance of ally with pakistan as pakistan do not have money to invest in those countries.This is a fact ! I agree that pakistan host lot of refugees of afghanistan, but they see that the mess created by your own country and you can't blame the refugee mess created by india.Bangladesh gdp growing almost 7.1% and india ready to export electricity and ready to invest heavily in bangladesh.
Many roads,hospitals and even parliament building and dams constructed by india in afghanistan and so they naturally allied with india.

They playing in the hands of indians and that's why they are developing, which they don't see any significance of ally with pakistan as pakistan do not have money to invest in those countries.This is a fact ! I agree that pakistan host lot of refugees of afghanistan, but they see that the mess created by your own country and you can't blame the refugee mess created by india.Bangladesh gdp growing almost 7.1% and india ready to export electricity and ready to invest heavily in bangladesh.
Many roads,hospitals and even parliament building and dams constructed by india in afghanistan and so they naturally allied with india.
Lol man do you know that 40-45% of Afghanistan is not under Kabul control? And i am afraid more of the area they will keep on losing if they don't get out of Indian camp . As far as Bangladesh is concerned they are currently not in our list of targets. We are rather focusing directly on their sponser I.e. India lol

You see the difference yourself .................... we don't want to block nothing but you keep thinking of blocking this blocking that even so much that you don't want to play cricket.

All you need to do is grow up. The rest will be easy for a massive country like india.

It's not 'pakistan don't block' but you do not have the capacity to block, that's the truth.

Lol man do you know that 40-45% of Afghanistan is not under Kabul control? And i am afraid more of the area they will keep on losing if they don't get out of Indian camp . As far as Bangladesh is concerned they are currently not in our list of targets. We are rather focusing directly on their sponser I.e. India lol

Your post itself shows that 'Why afghanistan hate pakistan'.They don't want their country taken by Taliban(monsters) which your country like to support

Because of your bad policies and bad behaviour, you are least welcome people on any place on planet,good luck and keep it up lol..I don't blame innocent pakistani's especially Non-residents as they are paying the price for your failed policy.

This is what @dadeechi, an indian, said,"Sad day for Indo-Russian relations..". My post was a reply in response. I think you should convince your fellow indians that the indo-Russian alliance is as good as it gets before trying to convince others.
lol Hey T-Rex staph typing in Bold man .WTF

From Russian Defence Ministry.I hope that we will have more pictures soon.:-)

8919028t.png
Why there is a white guy in centre with different uniform?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom