What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Bro, I'm surprised at you that you are letting a troll waste your time. Just ignore him, report him or give him negative rating for spreading blatant lies... but please don't feed him

An exercise :P to put some sense that the one seeking attention but not for learning but was to save face even told in whisper. :p:

Yaar India ki to balatkar ho gai...:haha:

Bye the way, i read an article today written by a senior journalist...He said "This support to India is given by Awamilig not by the people of Bangladesh"
And I think Pakistani government and army are playing a great role against Indian propaganda...congratulation to them

@Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @Basel @Zarvan @Horus @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @CONNAN @T-72M1 @krash @Spy Master @Stephen Cohen @shah1398
@PaklovesTurkiye

The Russian embassy just issued this statement:
CtDTluOWcAEJL1e.jpg:large

Was there objection from India regarding conduct of exercise or conducting exercise in GB n AJK? Did I say that the exercise is held in Azad Kashmir? This was just a lollypop from Russia in replying to India that we are in any case going for exercise so plz mind your own business. So from "Russia Cancelling The Exercise" we have setteled on "Russia NOT conducting exercise in GB and AJK"? Sounds damn good settlement.

(By GOD if Modi ji goes MAD on Russians, Russian Defence Industry is Finished.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lolzz you really got me confused by just quoting two words from my comment :)

I start a petition that @Kaptaan bhai always quotes the full posts, otherwise he confuses the hell out of us, :feminist:

:yay:

First that these Muslims are not migrants but their lands have been incorporated into Russia like Tataristan, Daghestan, Bashkiristan, Chechens etc. Secondly these Muslims are very secular and far more integrated into the greater Russia project then most migrant Muslims. Although the Chechens did have hardline Muslim streak but that has been almost wiped out with massive firepower.

From personal experience: Daghestanis, Chechens, Uzbeks are pure mafia. Hard line Chechens you are describing have less to do with religion and more with running rackets who can be hired by anyone.

Tatars are very nice people (at least the ones I have had interactions for many years).

Never met a Bashkiristani though.

MY DEAR INDIANS FRIENDS HOW COME YOU PUT YOUR TWO FEETS IN TWO DIFFERENT BOATS
.I DONT CALL THIS CHANAKYAS DIPLOMACY, WHICH YOUR SOUTH BLOC IS OFTENLY REFERRED AS..

THAT TO SIMULTANEOUSLY?

DONT TAKE ANY OFFENCE, DUE TO MY AGE AND FAILING EYE SIGHT I TYPE IN CAPITALS, TO AVOID MISTAKES.
IN FACT ALL SENIOR CITIZENS SHOULD BE GRANTED THIS PRIVILEGE,EVEN MY DAUGHTERS LIVING ABROAD OFTEN COMPLAIN ABOUT MY BOLD TYPING TOO.

he confuses
Okay point taken. Apology tendered. I normally just quote the crux or sometimes just as tool to extract the tag.

describing have less to do with religion and more with running rackets who can be hired by anyone.
Some would say this is often the case everywhere - what do you think Mullahs run in Pakistan? Profieering rackets I reckon. The Chinese being the ingenious people they are got it bang on right with -

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/china-to-ban-religious-profiteering.448297/

Okay point taken. Apology tendered. I normally just quote the crux or sometimes just as tool to extract the tag.
None required bro. It was just a suggestion in a lighter tone. Sometimes it helps to know what was my point to which Kaptaan was replying without going back to the original post, :D

Some would say this is often the case everywhere - what do you think Mullahs run in Pakistan? Profieering rackets I reckon. The Chinese being the ingenious people they are got it bang on right with -

Link > https://defence.pk/threads/china-to-ban-religious-profiteering.448297/

No I mean they are like real mafia. Like that we see in the "God Father", have come across them in Moscow, really scary people. All the stories you hear about international Mafias who have overtaken the famous Italian Mafia, these are those people.

But on the other hand, you are right about other Mullahs in our countries as well, they are equally scary!

But on the other hand, you are right about other Mullahs in our countries as well, they are equally scary!
If you ask me Mullahs are more scary. The "Godfather" types restrict themselves to drugs, prostitution etc but the Mullah's want to go all out and take over countries. And then run them as their rackets with "god" as their excuse for shafting everybody.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom