What's new

Russia, Pakistan conduct first-ever joint military drills (PHOTOS)

Is there a reason why our Soldiers have no blankets on their helm ? While the russians have it !
that cover of helmet provide the soldier same camo as they have on uniform .. I think there helmet don't shine in direct sunlight which is useful while in cover

moreover their helmet are more modified than ours .. they provide attachments as well

that cover of helmet provide the soldier same camo as they have on uniform .. I think there helmet don't shine in direct sunlight which is useful while in cover

moreover their helmet are more modified than ours .. they provide attachments as well

I know the function of this cover, I had the same helm, and I had always a cover on it, only on the first day when we did get it and it was new, it was uncovered for some hours, thats why I am wondering why I see on many pictures the helm of our Pakistani Troops uncovered.

Privet :cheers:

cos.gif

From the Russian ministry of Defence website. Credit @BRICSFTW

Friendship-2016, Russian-Pakistani tactic exercise, is held in the territory of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in at the bases of Rattu, the military mountain training school, and a training center of the special units in Cherat on September 24 – October 10.

This is the first exercise held by the Russian Armed Forces jointly with the Armed Forces of the Republic of Pakistan. More than 200 military servicemen from both parties are involved in the exercise.

About 70 military servicemen of the Southern MD mountain motorized rifle brigade, which is located in Karachay-Cherkessia, are taking part in the exercise.

The servicemen will share their experience and improve cooperation while performing assigned tasks in mountains, including ones aimed at eliminating illegal armed groups.

The joint exercise is to strengthen and develop military cooperation of Russia and Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom