What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

The only international controversy with any resonance seems to be IOK. I don't think anyone else even recongnizes India's 'concerns'..... China every other day shows half of your contested map within our territories, so does Google and so does everyone else, and then you guys have to run and challenge those guys........

Whatever dude, you're an intelligent guy and you ACTUALLY know what I mean on how things have all of a sudden changed in Pakistan's favor.....

If I were in GoI, I'd most definitely lose my sleep and start working on some devious plan. Which I'm sure they've..... but guess what, so have we!

CPEC is great for Pakistan. It may be an opportunity for Pakistan to faster economic growths. But controversies around CPEC is not good for Pakistan

In terms of GDP,Hong Kong will lag behind Shenzhen and become 5th ranked Chinese city in 2015。

The city's role as an economic powerhouse will be further eroded and fall through Top 10 in the next 5-10 years。

Rumour has it that HSBC might be moving it's HQ from London back to Hong Kong next year.

Rumour has it that HSBC might be moving it's HQ from London back to Hong Kong next year.
Bit sure about Hong Kong's prospects, but HSBC is moving back due to rife scandals from FIFA to tax evasion.

The fact that indians jump on these threads so desperate to talk down CPEC is proof enough how jealous they are, all the poor vegies are left with is SAARC. Why hurt so much fella, you cant do nothing about it so just accept it, the work has already begun.

Indians have a $97 Billion project already started any 2-3 $40-50 Billion projects

You are acting childish. Indians have no objection to CPEC. What Indians have objections are that it cannot pass through GB. I am sure if it passes through GB, Indian government will not allow it to complete or even it is completed and goes though GB, Indian government will make sure it doesn't function properly.

The best idea is Pakistan government look for alternative route such as one through Afghanistan

Yeah, we are so scared. Pakistani's don't give a crap about skinny legged, rat worshipping dot heads. Go to toilet get a rupee and day dream in that crap hole to stop Pakistan from proceeding with the project.

The only international controversy with any resonance seems to be IOK. I don't think anyone else even recongnizes India's 'concerns'..... China every other day shows half of your contested map within our territories, so does Google and so does everyone else, and then you guys have to run and challenge those guys........

Whatever dude, you're an intelligent guy and you ACTUALLY know what I mean on how things have all of a sudden changed in Pakistan's favor.....

If I were in GoI, I'd most definitely lose my sleep and start working on some devious plan. Which I'm sure they've..... but guess what, so have we!

Maps are different. Realities are different. Our maps also don't show all of territories Chinese claim as their own. International community has no time for Kashmir. The last time Kashmir was discussed in UN was back 1950's.

Also one project won't change everything about Pakistan and make it developed. CPEC may prove to be catalyst to attract other large investments into Pakistan, but overall Pakistan's development depends on how Pakistan's economic, security and political conditions are improving and how the agenda of economic reforms are pushed for a higher growth.

This we agree on!

Also one project won't change everything about Pakistan and make it developed. CPEC may prove to be catalyst to attract other large investments into Pakistan, but overall Pakistan's development depends on how Pakistan's economic, security and political conditions are improving and how the agenda of economic reforms are pushed for a higher growth.

Previous projects being an example usually the local people get lousy deals and middlemen and people from other regions will make money. The locals will be displaced forced to live in outskirts while the local politicians will pocket the money.

everybody benefits according to their capabilities, you can have a native of Gawadar as a CEO of every business there.

So as to gain a bigger footprint in Mainland China。

Very risky move for HSBC,for China's is the most competitive market in the world for the banking industry。

这是个非常好的消息,经济发展才能让民众获取实实在在的利益,战争和敌对只能制造仇恨和破坏!

Yes it was that it why China funded the port to begin with but remember that was back in 2007

Routing oil/gas is not just what a port does, take Singapore for example. Do you know why it is such a success? because of the speed in which containers are offloaded and the turn around.

The World's Record-Breaking Container Ports - Ship Technology

Ports like Singapore never sit still they have another 15 years vision for the future.

Just just don't understand why are you so butt hurt. I there any reasoning behing your logic or just typical Indian hate for a progressing Pakistan. Gawadar just started its first export last month and Rome doesn't get built over night. Vision for Gawadar is long term as it will take at least a decade to get it to true potential. As part of CPEC both Gawadar and Karachi ports will be used. Gawadar is significant because it can anchor world largest ships which other pakistani ports cant handle. As soon as required infrastructure such as road and rail network is established operations will start.

Back
Top Bottom