What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

You maybe one of the most successful false flaggers ever on PDF...... I say, let's change that!

@Horus @Oscar

I am not a false flagger , please do read my status.

Secondly, I mentioned the projects because.

1) When Pakistan was locking the CPEC deal the information started coming about economic terrorism by India. This is their capability of research on our economy.

2) There are so many projects going in India has any desk for economic affair in India , formulated any policy to counter that?

Every Indian is aware of CPEC, but none in Pakistan is aware of any projects going in India.

Thats really good we need to make Gawader like Hong Kong but at the same time we have to make laws..so no international mafia gain grounds in Pak specially Gawader.
Hong Kong ? You want a bunch of snobs that feel they are superior to everyone else in the country. They see themselves as a better class of people than the rest and expect to be treated as such. When their special treatment is over they start to wave a British flag. No thanks.

You be better off that Gwadar is going to look more like Shenzhen. That means industry, technology and science rather than a play the market economy like Hong Kong's.

But isn't there a serious water shortage in that part of Pakistan ? If that's true then its going to be very hard to increase the size of the population significantly.

Central Asian countries, land locked Afghanistan, Russia, China and who knows its Iran too in future who wants to transport their goods via Pakistan. Not to forget India who is keen enough to use Pakistani soil to make inroads into Central Asia, Afghanistan and Iran. What else we want then? Its just like U construct a building and then rent it out and keep getting money for whole life than. .

Umm Hong Kong? you for real? :lol: there is being optimistic and day dreaming
If donkey riding Baddoo of Dubai can have current Dubai, I think we deserve a lil more respect. It all about determination and will.

And you have oil like Dubai? do you know the amount of FDI UAE attracts compared to Pakistan?
We not only have Oil but have one of largest reserves of Gold, gem stones,cement making materials, Coal, finest quality of textile products and list goes on. They can not remain untapped. FDI is dependent upon the the stability of a Nation and it was same Dubai who few years back had almost collapsed. If our GDP can clock in 7% plus growth during Musharraf era than it can go even high than that. Its matter of time.

So in real terms India got more FDI in 1 year than Pakistan got in 7-8 years.
And you still cancel the MMRCA deal citing reasons of insufficient funds? :o:

We not only have Oil but have one of largest reserves of Gold, gem stones,cement making materials, Coal, finest quality of textile products and list goes on. They can not remain untapped. FDI is dependent upon the the stability of a Nation and it was same Dubai who few years back had almost collapsed. If our GDP can clock in 7% plus growth during Musharraf era than it can go even high than that. Its matter of time.

And you still cancel the MMRCA deal citing reasons of insufficient funds? :o:

I am afraid you do not

Top 20 largest gold reserves by country (2014 Edition) | Futures Magazine

What matters is the amount of FDI you receive on the ground and so far you obtained $17 bn in 7-8 years which is nothing to shout about.

What matters is the amount of FDI you receive on the ground and so far you obtained $17 bn in 7-8 years which is nothing to shout about.
Since 2001 we are in state of war. Dont U think its still a rather large amount FDI for a country who is in state of war at multiple fronts?

Like i said its matter of time.

Only time shall tell

Since 2001 we are in state of war. Dont U think its still a rather large amount FDI for a country who is in state of war at multiple fronts?

$17 bn in 7-8 years? not really to be honest considering the highest you got was $5.7 bn during 1 year of Musharaf who took Pakistan into the war on terror campaign.

Thats really good we need to make Gawader like Hong Kong but at the same time we have to make laws..so no international mafia gain grounds in Pak specially Gawader.

It's lucky that chinese members do not see your post

To be precise i am pointing at Gold Deposit reserves in Reko Dika and Saindak. My bad if i had misled U to Gold reserves held by countries.

Back
Top Bottom