What's new

Russia may join Pakistan-China economic corridor (CPEC) project

You are acting childish. Indians have no objection to CPEC. What Indians have objections are that it cannot pass through GB. I am sure if it passes through GB, Indian government will not allow it to complete or even it is completed and goes though GB, Indian government will make sure it doesn't function properly.

The best idea is Pakistan government look for alternative route such as one through Afghanistan
Worst idea to run it through Afghanistan. Run it through GB, if India meddles in its completion, to hell with them and secure our own interests. Our interest do not lie in one through Afghanistan.

Again... as always..... you Indians love to crunch numbers....... crunch this, China is investing (or as you call it, loaning) 46 billion dollars to boot, more to come..... I'm sure they must've also looked at our pathetic FDI numbers as well....... however, guess what, they see the opportunity, where you see a failed state........... now what does this tell you, either you're blind or China is. I'll bet on the former.

Go away and combust with jealousy, at least that way you'll save your loved ones some money on your antim-sanskar!

Umm yes I know who is 'running' Gwadar but some of the statements you make are so immature it is laughable and because you can not debate me you act like a 10yr old kid lol

Tell me what is the FDI (actual) on the ground for Pakistan not what people pledge or will make in the future, are you aware of that?

You are acting childish. Indians have no objection to CPEC. What Indians have objections are that it cannot pass through GB. I am sure if it passes through GB, Indian government will not allow it to complete or even it is completed and goes though GB, Indian government will make sure it doesn't function properly.

The best idea is Pakistan government look for alternative route such as one through Afghanistan

Issue was already taken up with China in that respect during the Modi visit.

Worst idea to run it through Afghanistan. Run it through GB, if India meddles in its completion, to hell with them and secure our own interests. Our interest do not lie in one through Afghanistan.

It is up to you guys to decide. Trade routes are best kept with least controversies.

Again... as always..... you Indians love to crunch numbers....... crunch this, China is investing (or as you call it, loaning) 46 billion dollars to boot, more to come..... I'm sure they must've also looked at our pathetic FDI numbers as well....... however, guess what, they see the opportunity, where you see a failed state........... now what does this tell you, either you're blind or China is. I'll bet on the former.

Go away and combust with jealousy, at least that way you'll save your loved ones some money on your antim-sanskar!

Wow you really are dumb, a pledge or saying I will invest does not relate to on the ground FDI which is what is actually invested.

This guy is a think thank :lol: Jesus

Issue was already taken up with China in that respect during the Modi visit.

That is good. China may to certain extent may not give up the whole idea on passing through GB, but I doubt other nations such as Russia will ignore India's concern.

I can sign a 100 MoU's but it does mean I have to invest or I will invest. What matters is what the actual FDI is on the ground.

Bhawawawwawawawwa..... joke of the millennium......... little-turds-in-lungis flying oh-so-superior-MKI's-sailing-on-stealth-frigates threatening us...... bring it on!

@Oscar @Horus : They've just realized the gravity of their future...... you should be able to feel their condition now.........

What Indians have objections are that it cannot pass through GB. I am sure if it passes through GB, Indian government will not allow it to complete or even it is completed and goes though GB, Indian government will make sure it doesn't function properly.

That is good. China may to certain extent may not give up the whole idea on passing through GB, but I doubt other nations such as Russia will ignore India's concern.

The statement was not even made by a Russian it was made by a Pakistani.

It is up to you guys to decide. Trade routes are best kept with least controversies.
The route through Afghanistan would never materialise, the law in order situation would not permit it for who knows how long or how quick (Pakistan is no exception, but when we want something done, it happens).

Yes and no because China has said that it is not doing anything in terms of military in the disputed region and the project is purely economic and to better the condition of the people so I expect them to continue as they are.

Russia will see for the first couple of years. It is confirmed that they will not join. When they say 'may' then .....

Back
Top Bottom