What's new

Russia in denial of china's anti-air missiles capability

Dude simple ...

Stimulating helicopter target at 10 km .

Two targets - Chinese fired two missiles and both missed one came close with 100m error (as Chinese claimed) .
But organisers called it bluff and failed Chinese :D.

Chinese then alleged it has an attempt to malign their image and they claimed it was deliberate attempt by Russia and asked for video proof.

And again Russians (may be laughed) and trolled Chinese by said video got lost . LOL ... So as usal Chinese called it an attempt to cheat by organiser .

So finally climax : Russians gave video but Chinese claimed video is not of high definition or 3D so they again accused Russians and asked for HQ video ..

Real climax before names would pop up : Chinese refused to watch HQ video and all their news papers claimed China has won and hit both the target ...

:D
PLA is there for friendly competition. I do not know what really happen, and no doubt PLA would respect the final finding of the host organizer. But your description of what the news reported is very inaccurate.

The report actually said that, according to PLA news journalist on-site.

但主办方随后宣布最后的射击没有命中,而是与靶标相差100米,并拒绝公布比赛现场视频记录,称视频记录已经遗失。同时还拒绝观看中国方面拍摄的现场视频。

经过中方的照会,主办方在24小时之后出示了一张模糊的视频截图,显示所谓防空导弹与目标没有交汇的证据。但中方随即提出质疑:为什么视频遗失,而视频截图还能保留?且视频截图上弹道有误差,存在作假嫌疑。不过主办方并未对此明确回应。

Translation:
But organizers then announced last shot did not hit, missed by a 100 meters, and refused to release the game live video recording, said the video recording had been lost. At the same time also refused to look at the recorded video taken by Chinese team.

After the Chinese side challenge, the organizers produced a blurry video capture a day later, that show evidence of anti-aircraft missiles and target have so-called non-intersection. But Chinese team immediately questioned: Why since video recording loss, video capture could still retained? And the trajectory in video capture is in error, suspected tempering. But the organizers did not respond to this question.

No need to get angry over the Russian friends. Our weapons shall be proven in wartime. Not base on some mouth. Mouth doesn't make a weapon kill people. It's the weapon itself.

They're ahead in Submarine technology, I'd love it if China could get TOT from the Yasen and Borei.
I doubt that. The new 095 sub is revolution according the Chinese language and it will be a step further than Yasen and Borei.

I doubt that. The new 095 sub is revolution according the Chinese language and it will be a step further than Yasen and Borei.

Though im not a fan of Russia, i will be honest, they are still significantly ahead of china in military tech(and even more so in submarine tech). China still needs quite some time/decades to catch up.

Coming to topic, well Russia will do what is in its interest, doesnt matter how China takes it, Moscow doesn't give a shit, as she knows China needs it by its side to stand a chance of keeping power balance with the west/U.S, plus China still uses Russian envibes to power most of its aircrafts, so she needs Russian help to keep them maintained/functioning etc. So theres nothing China can do im afraid. :)

Dude, just calm down a bit.

The PLA was not coming after the gold medal, but to gain for more war time experience.

During the war time, our army has to be ready for any contingency, since the enemy won't follow our rules.

While to badmouth our weapons is definitely unethical, but it doesn't matter, since the Chinese products have been tarnished and demonized for decades, but it still didn't prevent the fact that our products have been constantly sold like hot cake.

BTW, don't need to go tirade after Russia for this, since their military technology is still quite mature like the AL-31F engine and their space program.

Economic superpower is rather very hot tempered, Im sure if he was the leader of China, then China would have long invaded/launched a war and taken back(not sure about that though.lol)siberia/outer manchuria from Russia. :lol::flame:

First you will angry, then you will make fun of it, don't know the truth, but, I think this time, PLA is beated by Russian referee, not their soldiers and weapon, because of the military race hosted by Russia, now I more look down on them.

Of course, Russia is still strongest country in the world, no one can ignore it.

Though im not a fan of Russia, i will be honest, they are still significantly ahead of china in military tech(and even more so in submarine tech). China still needs quite some time/decades to catch up.
Be honest, I agree with that, in militry tech, Russia still be ahead of China, significantly? don't know, before J20 appear in pulic, western predict China need at least 10 years, even Chinese don't know how good China military tech are.

Of course, Russia still have advantage in some domains, but in some domains, China has caught up with Russia, China surpass Russia in military tech overall, how long? don't know, Russia is living off Soviet's gains, China is speeding up.

Last edited:

Coming to topic, well Russia will do what is in its interest, doesnt matter how China takes it, Moscow doesn't give a shit, as she knows China needs it by its side to stand a chance of keeping power balance with the west/U.S, plus China still uses Russian envibes to power most of its aircrafts, so she needs Russian help to keep them maintained/functioning etc. So theres nothing China can do im afraid. :)

There has no more submarine deal of Lada or whatever major military system purchase from Russian since 2009. Chinese are very practical people. If Russian is able to make better product, nationalism will not be the factor in denying from buying this product. But the truth is, Russian is not able to make anything better and the price is not cheaper than China domestic made weapon. As for Mike nonsense of Russian significant ahead of China, please show me a clear evident?

Let me show you one system which long rumour to be assist by Russian but in fact, is a pure domestic made HQ-16 which is unique. The Russian has never demonstrate multi launch pack system, not even mention Soviet Union. This system is second only to our universal VLS onboard Type052D destroyer.

PLAN holds 'largest-ever' firepower display in SCS drills - IHS Jane's 360

Chinese VLS For HQ-16 Air Defence Missiles of Type 054A Frigate | Global Military Review

This is just one example where China military technology surpass the Russian and we are towards US MK41 style launching system. I haven even go into radar, artillery , drone and amphibious IFV system.

As for the engine, our new induct J-16 will be the first new squadron purely fitted with domestic WS-10A engine. China has purchase large number of AL-31F engine. It will need something to clear out the Russian stock on J-11B and J-15 before switching to pure domestic engine . But using Russian engine does not mean our engine is far behind them.

China’s new J-16 fighter jets appear to have been commissioned into the PLA air force | China Daily Mail

They're ahead in Submarine technology, I'd love it if China could get TOT from the Yasen and Borei.
Every year we can get reports of fire from Russia's shipyard of revising nuclear subs.
The bear has bee too weak.

Nope Ukraine is more generous in transfering tech.
Economic superpower is rather very hot tempered, Im sure if he was the leader of China, then China would have long invaded/launched a war and taken back(not sure about that though.lol)siberia/outer manchuria from Russia. :lol::flame:
You lost Mongolia and "Republic of Tuva" we called "Liang Hai Tang Nuwu"(唐努乌梁海) which has belonged to us from Han dynasty.

Last edited:
Putin should send his general to Syria to see how Chinese weapons are performing period

There has no more submarine deal of Lada or whatever major military system purchase from Russian since 2009. Chinese are very practical people. If Russian is able to make better product, nationalism will not be the factor in denying from buying this product. But the truth is, Russian is not able to make anything better and the price is not cheaper than China domestic made weapon. As for Mike nonsense of Russian significant ahead of China, please show me a clear evident?

Let me show you one system which long rumour to be assist by Russian but in fact, is a pure domestic made HQ-16 which is unique. The Russian has never demonstrate multi launch pack system, not even mention Soviet Union. This system is second only to our universal VLS onboard Type052D destroyer.

PLAN holds 'largest-ever' firepower display in SCS drills - IHS Jane's 360

Chinese VLS For HQ-16 Air Defence Missiles of Type 054A Frigate | Global Military Review

This is just one example where China military technology surpass the Russian and we are towards US MK41 style launching system. I haven even go into radar, artillery , drone and amphibious IFV system.

As for the engine, our new induct J-16 will be the first new squadron purely fitted with domestic WS-10A engine. China has purchase large number of AL-31F engine. It will need something to clear out the Russian stock on J-11B and J-15 before switching to pure domestic engine . But using Russian engine does not mean our engine is far behind them.

China’s new J-16 fighter jets appear to have been commissioned into the PLA air force | China Daily Mail

Lool if you really think you are ahead of Russia in military tech, then i arrest my case. Good for China then. :enjoy:

First you will angry, then you will make fun of it, don't know the truth, but, I think this time, PLA is beated by Russian referee, not their soldiers and weapon, because of the military race hosted by Russia, now I more look down on them.

Of course, Russia is still strongest country in the world, no one can ignore it.

Be honest, I agree with that, in militry tech, Russia still be ahead of China, significantly? don't know, before J20 appear in pulic, western predict China need at least 10 years, even Chinese don't know how good China military tech are.

Of course, Russia still have advantage in some domains, but in some domains, China has caught up with Russia, China surpass Russia in military tech overall, how long? don't know, Russia is living off Soviet's gains, China is speeding up.

True Russia is indeed still ahead overall.

Lool if you really think you are ahead of Russia in military tech, then i arrest my case. Good for China then. :enjoy:

Well let us see:

1. Radar and Electronics - China
2. Missiles - Equal
3. SSN - Russia
4. Ship technology - China
5. Engines - Russia
6. Armoured Vehicles - Equal

Now in 2015 they are equal overall but the momentum is clearly in China's favour. In 10-15 years time, no-one would seriously doubt the primacy of Chinese weapons technology, apart from maybe SSNs and engines, over that of Russia.

You are seriously overestimating Russia as it is no EU, even less US.

The Type 095 is aimed at the Seawolf class SSN.

I don't think the Type-95 will be able to compete with Seawolf - it is likely to be in-between Improved Los Angeles and Virginia class in terms of performance.

Well let us see:

2. Missiles - Equal
3. SSN - Russia
5. Engines - Russia

Now in 2015 they are equal overall but the momentum is clearly in China's favour. In 10-15 years time, no-one would seriously doubt the primacy of Chinese weapons technology, apart from maybe SSNs and engines, over that of Russia.

I don't think the Type-95 will be able to compete with Seawolf - it is likely to be in-between Improved Los Angeles and Virginia class in terms of performance.

The Type 093B is already comparable to the 688i or slightly better.

The versatile VLS and pump jet are featured for the Type 093B, and these things only appeared on 688i, not 688.

Even the 688i wasn't initially built with these things, but they were later modified in order to follow closely to the Virginia class.

Last edited:
Well let us see:

2. Missiles - Equal
3. SSN - Russia
5. Engines - Russia

Apart maybe from radar and electronics,plus drone tech(for sure).
I dont agree with any of your above points.

However, Cbina is improving quite fast, i think in couple less than 2 decades from now they will ahead of Russia, as Moscow is still living off its soviet era investments. but for now and short term future, Russia still has the lead :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom