What's new

Russia in denial of china's anti-air missiles capability

Think smaller, those (DF-25/26/27) are MRBMs, not tactical ballistic missiles.Impressive, but still not the comparison I was making.

DF-26C_140916_01.jpg

DF-15/16 would be a more appropriate analog to Iskander-K

Well, the DF-27 can carry both conventional and nuclear warhead, and with its 14x14 TEL, the range of this missile is quite comparable to the earliest model of the Topol ICBM.

China also uses these ballistic missiles as a booster to launch the HGV, which is again belong to the conventional warfare.

What's with you people and not reading?

China's ballistic missiles lag those of Russia, especially battlefield missiles, I'd take Iskander-M over anything China is producing any day of the week, but in terms of strategic munitions, China's closing that gap too.

Battlefield (short and tactical ballistic missile), not strategic.

Iskander-M is a battlefield missile

0_6c77b_d24496d6_xxxl.jpg

it's similar to ATACMS, but the US doesn't typically build long-ranged battlefield ballistic missiles, so ATACMS is out-ranged significantly by Iskander-M

ATACMS.jpg

If I wanted to compare strategic weapons, which I acknowledged China's progress towards a Russian level, I would have mentioned Topol-M, not Iskander-M.

eadzd2j18vb0kqafzam6.gif

Or RS-24 Yars

21747f9c9aef15ace295719a38eb3931.jpg

So no, I'm not kidding. You're just selectively (or really bad at) reading.

:nana:
635461115523559874.jpg

30b2_94910f46_f1a2_c383_dcec_5776ba613edd_1.jpg

M-20 battlefield missile for export, it is better than Iskander-M

8960923bddb77f17.jpg

DF-31
14_5114392110_20141201102020.jpg

DF-41

Last edited:

China's ballistic missiles lag those of Russia, especially battlefield missiles, I'd take Iskander-M over anything China is producing any day of the week, but in terms of strategic munitions, China's closing that gap too.

0_6c77b_d24496d6_xxxl.jpg

it's similar to ATACMS, but the US doesn't typically build long-ranged battlefield ballistic missiles, so ATACMS is out-ranged significantly by Iskander-M

ATACMS.jpg

If I wanted to compare strategic weapons, which I acknowledged China's progress towards a Russian level, I would have mentioned Topol-M, not Iskander-M.

eadzd2j18vb0kqafzam6.gif

Or RS-24 Yars

21747f9c9aef15ace295719a38eb3931.jpg

635461110920927790.jpg

635461112570006686.jpg

635461116063944823.jpg

BM-611M missile and SY-400 precision guided rocket can be combined to one truck to launch.

Last edited:
Russian Using dirty hand method and self praising will make them learn nothing and Chinese benefit nothing too.

Just leave it bro, since they need to boost their morale when facing the standoff from the NATO in Ukraine.

BTW, the cooperation is more important than the competition.

China's ballistic missiles lag those of Russia, especially battlefield missiles, I'd take Iskander-M over anything China is producing any day of the week
china dose not even have a thing called battlefield ballistic missiles, chinese AR, SY and WS series precision strike MRLS play the role of Iskander. DF 11 was not designed for battlefield strike.
061c2247f032500947fd0a22df91b169.jpg
6087682444.jpg
20150811092232168.jpg
20150811092245907.jpg

yes, we call these MRLS, although some are launched vertically.

Or RS-24 Yars

it might be better if you specifically said what aspects of those missile are better.

that said, its fairly well known that chinese solid missile fuel is slightly less energetic than russian or american fuel meaning for the same space a chinese missile needs to carry more fuel and hence be bigger and heavier to carry the same payload to the same distance. the difference isnt great and china is closing the gap, but it is there.

First you will angry, then you will make fun of it, don't know the truth, but, I think this time, PLA is beated by Russian referee, not their soldiers and weapon, because of the military race hosted by Russia, now I more look down on them.

Of course, Russia is still strongest country in the world, no one can ignore it.

Be honest, I agree with that, in militry tech, Russia still be ahead of China, significantly? don't know, before J20 appear in pulic, western predict China need at least 10 years, even Chinese don't know how good China military tech are.

Of course, Russia still have advantage in some domains, but in some domains, China has caught up with Russia, China surpass Russia in military tech overall, how long? don't know, Russia is living off Soviet's gains, China is speeding up.

I think you're giving Russia too much credit. This is RUSSIA not USSR.

I said it before and don't make it say it again. Russia has an advantage in strategic weapons while we take the rest. If we and Russia combine our strength, we will be invincible and unbeatable by anyone on earth.

I think you're giving Russia too much credit. This is RUSSIA not USSR.
No too much, I know Russia is not USSR, but it inherited more than half of legacy from USSR, USSR had spent huge resourse on military, in military technology, I think China still not surpass it, at least in military technology, of course, Ukraine and Belarus also inherit much, especially Ukraine, the carrier shipbuilding, transport plane and others, Now China is still follower, not leader in military technology, but develop fast, Russia is living off past USSR gain, no one can judge how good some country's military technology are, it is always secret, for me, based on the information I know, and read, I think Russia is still ahead of China overall now, but not too much, and I think surpassing Russia overall, no need more than 10 years, more and more single military technology will be better than Russia, and more important speed is up.

it might be better if you specifically said what aspects of those missile are better.

that said, its fairly well known that chinese solid missile fuel is slightly less energetic than russian or american fuel meaning for the same space a chinese missile needs to carry more fuel and hence be bigger and heavier to carry the same payload to the same distance. the difference isnt great and china is closing the gap, but it is there.
Nope, the material of the projectile body is also important, such as high strength carbon fibers, etc. The size of the projectile body is not a big issue for a battlefield missle. if less energetic fuel means far cheaper cost, it is worthy to use that. Meanwhile the BP-12 and B611MR missiles for export even have the all-course maneuver capability that Iskander-M doesnt have.

中国导弹明明命中 被俄方判定脱靶
(博讯北京时间2015年8月15日 转载)

正在俄罗斯展开的国际军事比赛又爆出了“罗生门”。此前有国内媒体引述俄媒报道称,在8月11日举行的“防空战斗能手”比赛中,中国队发射的防空导弹全部脱靶。而据观察者网从前方的新华社记者处了解,中国队的“前卫-2”型导弹全部完成命中,但被俄方以“与目标相差100米”为由全部判定为脱靶。

此前,据俄罗斯武器网8月12日报道,8月11日在叶伊斯克举行的“防空战斗能手”比赛中,面对1一个“悬停直升机”靶标和2个消息空中靶标,只有俄罗斯队成功命中全部3个空中靶标,白俄罗斯命中2个空中靶标其他参赛队各命中1个靶标,中国队没能命中一个空中靶标,全部脱靶。并称“最终射击结果表明了俄罗斯装备的优越性”。不少国内媒体也采信了这一消息。

然而据赴俄采访国际军事比赛的新华社解放军分社记者黎云告诉观察者网,中国当天在“防空战斗能手”比赛中发射的前卫2导弹全部命中,但被主办方判为脱靶。

根据比赛赛程,各参赛队应当突破全长14.5公里的赛段上的涉水路段、连续土岭、防坦克壕、综合障碍区、车辙桥、侧倾坡、沙质路段、雷场通路等多组障碍,使用便携式防空导弹系统摧毁“悬停的直升机”靶标,使用轻武器命中射击场上的各组靶标,用冲锋的形式越过统一障碍带,击落2个小型空中靶标。中国代表队乘坐的是国产ZSL-10轮式装甲输送车。

据黎云介绍,比赛开始后,中国代表队使用“前卫-2”防空导弹击中了悬停在10米空中的“模拟直升机”目标,并在随后的步兵武器射击不同距离目标科目中取得命中。在通过俄军标准的400米障碍后,中国代表队向两架靶机发射了两枚“前卫-2”防空导弹,并与目标精确交汇。但主办方随后宣布最后的射击没有命中,而是与靶标相差100米,并拒绝公布比赛现场视频记录,称视频记录已经遗失。同时还拒绝观看中国方面拍摄的现场视频。

经过中方的照会,主办方在24小时之后出示了一张模糊的视频截图,显示所谓防空导弹与目标没有交汇的证据。但中方随即提出质疑:为什么视频遗失,而视频截图还能保留?且视频截图上弹道有误差,存在作假嫌疑。不过主办方并未对此明确回应。

黎云称,按照当日的比赛成绩,只有将中国的导弹判为脱靶,才能使俄罗斯代表团成为比赛第一,否则中国队将稳获“防空战斗能手”比赛的冠军。

来源:解放军报 _(网文转载) (博讯 boxun.com)

Russia thinks china's anti-air missiles missed targets during international competition in Russia.
so much for russia-china strategic frienship..lol

There is nothing about "friendship vs non-friendship" about 2 great powers in a tournament for practical war game
Afterall, the Chinese delegates were the overall silver medallists after the Russians. It was said the rules and regulations in the events had been changed many times without prior notices which tended to skewed in the host's favour.

images

Back
Top Bottom