What's new

Russia hopes India will refloat MMRCA tender

I feel we should just upgrade our naval MiG-29Ks to MiG-35 standards and that's gonna
be a done deal and everyone will get their profit.

Yes, if the indians don't do what Russia tells them to do. Putin can stop delivery of weapons but take all the money india paid. Look at the indians so proud to be dependent on foreign suppliers :lol:

Yes, if the indians don't do what Russia tells them to do. Putin can stop delivery of weapons but take all the money india paid. Look at the indians so proud to be dependent on foreign suppliers :lol:

If india turned their back on Russian then i think Russia Can do that or blackmail india! Pak-Russia Cooperation is prospering, i think India wants that to stop!

I think the superpower india should buy russian jet along with the french rafales and the usa F-18 hornets and f35s and dont forget the eurofighter! LOL

If india turned their back on Russian then i think Russia Can do that or blackmail india! Pak-Russia Cooperation is prospering, i think India wants that to stop!

I think the superpower india should buy russian jet along with the french rafales and the usa F-18 hornets and f35s and dont forget the eurofighter! LOL

We are buying! Some 250 + stealth aircrafts from Russia at about $35 billion. Would worry about Pakistan Russian relationship when Pakistan can muster up that kind of money

India and Russia going to sign biggest-ever defence deal worth $ 35 billion - Times Of India

what is pak-russia prospering????he he he.

India Aint refloating anything nor tenders, the ONE thing it will be REfloating is Russian Made Carrier Only!

Noticed this piece of statement by him.

"He revealed that a contract for the supply to India of additional 42 long-range multirole Su-30MKI fighters to India will be signed in the next few months."

I'm wondering whether this 42 MKI's is the part of 272 odd MKI's which are already in the plan or on top of those?

Noticed this piece of statement by him.

"He revealed that a contract for the supply to India of additional 42 long-range multirole Su-30MKI fighters to India will be signed in the next few months."

I'm wondering whether this 42 MKI's is the part of 272 odd MKI's which are already in the plan or on top of those?

MKI orders for IAF are incredibly sketchy, only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom