What's new

Russia hopes India will refloat MMRCA tender

Dam it! Just go ahead and sign the dam deal, maybe they are waiting for an auspicious day.

graphics-lol-443148.gif

There are sooooo many things wrong/funny about this news I don't even know where to start!!

Russia really thinks this is likely? More like they hope/dream this is the case.

And even if it were the case that the MMRCA were scrapped at this point (which I have no doubt it WON'T BE) they think the Mig-35 would have a better chance the second time around? Given the fact it was ruled out in April 2011 and wasn't one of the "finalists" what on God's earth makes them assume it would fair any better the second time around? The fact it was not in the final 2 means it did not match the IAF's criteria which seems unlikely would change so surely they would fall short of the mark again? Or am I missing something??

But I suppose until the ink is on the paper then these people have to be ready for the possibility, they don't want to be caught sleeping if the MMRCA were to be scrapped and they throw away a $11-20BN opportunity. As they say, "stranger things have happened!" It's not over to the fat lady sings I guess...............

Yes Yes please again.

India should start the whole process from scratch and do all the testing again and take its sweet time in deciding which plane to go with.

I say 2030 when these planes will actually be inducted. :D
Don't worry even then we will be able to induct around 400+ fighter jets in this period {2012-2030}.....Don't forget that MMRCA is just one of our project....we have PakFa,AMCA,LCA Mk1&Mk2,Su30 Mki programs who are running parallel to this deal........

Yes Yes please again.

India should start the whole process from scratch and do all the testing again and take its sweet time in deciding which plane to go with.

I say 2030 when these planes will actually be inducted. :D

Points noted but I'm afraid the IAF/GoI will have to disappoint you!

Nothing has changed, first Rafale in IAF colours and Indian skies in 2015-FACT.

we should go for 126 rafales and parallely go with development of Mig1.44++ stealth air superiority fighter . How ever we can order few Mig35s around 100 , also Mig35s can land and take off from INS Vikramaditya and IAC 1 . That increases commonality with IAF .

all these countries,be it Russia、America、France、Britain、Italy、Spain or israel,are milking India for all its worth。:cheers:

Oops,I forget to include Germany,and soon Japan and South Korea will also enter the fray。:woot:

all these countries,be it Russia、America、France、Britain、Italy、Spain or israel,are milking India for all its worth。:cheers:

Oops,I forget to include Germany,and soon Japan and South Korea will also enter the fray。:woot:
U r Wrong buddy.
B'coz its the other way around i.e., India ia milking Russia(Su 50), America (C 17, C130j, Apache, P8i, etc), France ( Rafale) Britain Italy Spain , Germany ( Eads, ships, subs) Korea for ships, etc of their best products n techs. so India is in a win win situation..
:chilli:

Sir we really appreicate your Concern. Wow!!

I dont think India will be able to afford Rafael in the long run considering the financial crisis it is going through. They may certainly look for cheaper alternatives.

No worries mate we may have less economic growth this year but India has the potential to grow close to 10 percent for atleast 2 decades. :tup:

We can afford those rafales which are China specific.

After years of trials & tribulations:

Europeans are hoping Typhoon will again make the cut.

Russians are hoping MMRCA would be re tendered.

Americans are hoping MMRCA will be scrapped & IAF will buy F-35.

Man, i think MMRCA has generated more drama around the world than any super hit Hollywood movie :D

Was going to post exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom