What's new

Russia hopes India will refloat MMRCA tender

Yes Yes please again.

India should start the whole process from scratch and do all the testing again and take its sweet time in deciding which plane to go with.

I say 2030 when these planes will actually be inducted. :D

FGFA's will be flying in Indian colors at that time. Are you suggesting $11 Billion more to the FGFA budget? :wave:

The Frogs are quick in imposing sanctions.So beware.

No mate, May be USA will sanction product sales. Never heard of Russians and French sanctioned against India any time in the past. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

If india turned their back on Russian then i think Russia Can do that or blackmail india! Pak-Russia Cooperation is prospering, i think India wants that to stop!

I think the superpower india should buy russian jet along with the french rafales and the usa F-18 hornets and f35s and dont forget the eurofighter! LOL

Buddy, Russia has full rights to have good relationship with Islamic Super Power Pakistan.

But the relationship between India and Russia is far more stronger than what you think. Russia is not as stupid as some of the members here to loose a friendly, reliable and cash rich customer like India which keep on buying so many equipment from them for the past 65 years in bulk amount, just because India did not award them with just one of so many defense deals.

Have some coffee mate... :cheesy:

India has no money may be they can take loan from Pakistan

I like this idea buddy. But, we can take loan from Uncle Sam directly if needed. No need for a middle man... :cheesy:

$ 35 billion...for this project

I know that mate. What I told in my post is "Are you suggesting $11 Billion more to the FGFA budget?" :tup:

russians are crazy they can sell anything for some $$$ ,,, their innovation is dying ... muslims population growing like crazy ... they are on verge of extinction .. better learn all from their tech expertise ASAP... before they go down in drain with muslim mass inbreeding :)

Back
Top Bottom