What's new

Russia Has Delivered MI-35M Assault Helicopters To Pakistan

@Zibago weren't you debating with someone a few days ago about this - the guy was sure Mi35s would not be delivered and his source was his neighbour who was involved with the deal.

so bhai our C-130s are for farming and poultry works ?:D

ye kya backchodi hai bhai ?:lol:

IAF C-130s were to support special forces missions
It was not meant for routine transport missions

PAF C-130s are backbone of your transport fleet

the avionics are being replaced with modern systems
that is not a surprise given the primitive state of Soviet semiconductor industry in the 1980s

soon we are going to get S-400 from Russia, lets see what modi will do Bandur naach? lol

@Zibago weren't you debating with someone a few days ago about this - the guy was sure Mi35s would not be delivered and his source was his neighbour who was involved with the deal.
I dont recall arguments with Indians other than freedom fighters in Kashmir and our regional and domestic affairs i think someone else said that :-//

we must continue good diplomatic relations with russia.this is just the beginning.we should negotiate su-35 as well.air defence systems are very costly but with right strategy, we can also buy them.

Exactly. We want to proper value for our money, unlike Indians. A wing of planes for several billion dollars, especially one with which we have no history and a notorious hanger queen to boot is no ta good offer. Especially if it comes without AESA RADAR, which would be worth paying 3 Billion for.

We are absolutely willing to pay above market price when we thinks its worth it. We did with the ROSE Mirage series, which cost us more per plane than a Mirage 2000-5 would have but which came with the chance to create in fracture in aircraft manufacture and avionics. And ToT of the latest technology.

You expect the Russians to transfer sensitive technology to Pakistan given your close ties with China
The Russians are not fools.

Be happy with 2nd and 3rd tier equipment - Mi-35 and RD-93 engines

You expect the Russians to transfer sensitive technology to Pakistan given your close ties with China
The Russians are not fools.

Be happy with 2nd and 3rd tier equipment - Mi-35 and RD-93 engines
Lol few months back you were claiming that Russia is not fool enough to invite the wrath of India by providing MI-35M helis as they are a big market and other crap like that. Now when they provided it your deloutional mind states that Russia is not going to provide us sensitive technology.
And do you know JF-17 program is now becoming backbone of PAF. Might be in future we will replace falcons specially A type with them and we are using RD-93 engine. So how is it not a sensitive technology at all? As engine is the most critical part of any jet .

Lol few months back you were claiming that Russia is not fool enough to invite the wrath of India by providing MI-35M helis as they are a big market and other crap like that. Now when they provided it your deloutional mind states that Russia is not going to provide us sensitive technology.
And do you know JF-17 program is now becoming backbone of PAF. Might be in future we will replace falcons specially A type with them and we are using RD-93 engine. So how is it not a sensitive technology at all? As engine is the most critical part of any jet .

Pakistan is not going to win any war against India with 4 Mi-35 choppers. I will hold my breath until Pakistan places a large order. RD-93 is sensitive technology. I am surprised Russians sold Pakistan the engines.
Not as sensitive as the AL-31 engines that power the Su-30s. The real question is why the JF-17 is not powered by Chinese engines.

@wiseone2
RD-93 belongs to the family of engines used in Indian MiG 29s. Chinese are using AL-31 in their Russian origin and domestic fighters. Whats the point in saying "Not as sensitive as AL-31 engines that power Su-30s"

@wiseone2
RD-93 belongs to the family of engines used in Indian MiG 29s. Chinese are using AL-31 in their Russian origin and domestic fighters. Whats the point in saying "Not as sensitive as AL-31 engines that power Su-30s"

the rd-93 engine is less sensitive because of the lower thrust

MiG-29s are powered by RD-33s which is more powerful than the RD-93s. MiG aircraft line is disappearing. How many new customers have they had ? Other than the Indian air force most of the MiGs customers place small orders I doubt there are any improvements in the engine technology for future combat aircraft

Last edited:
154 Million for only 4 Helis? unit cost per open sources is only 12 million, that's 48 million. (I guess training spare and other++ kickbacks were more than 100 million.

You do know Hind is the Arabic for the Land of the Indus...
WoW, I didn't know that, :P, Something for you, Hindu word originated from Sindhu(Indus) much before Arabia and rest of the world came to know about Indus.

WoW, I didn't know that, :P, Something for you, Hindu word originated from Sindhu(Indus) much before Arabia and rest of the world came to know about Indus.
Yes, the Arabs and Persians got Hind from Sindhu, and Sindhu is in which country... Not Bharat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom