What's new

Russia Has Delivered MI-35M Assault Helicopters To Pakistan

Yes, the Arabs and Persians got Hind from Sindhu, and Sindhu is in which country... Not Bharat.
Sindhu is divided among 3 countries, from which one wasn't even know until last century. So History is nothing that can make you comfortable .. my friend :coffee:

WoW, I didn't know that, :P, Something for you, Hindu word originated from Sindhu(Indus) much before Arabia and rest of the world came to know about Indus.
Bring source for that

Sindhu is divided among 3 countries, from which one wasn't even know until last century. So History is nothing that can make you comfortable .. my friend :coffee:
So there is a Sindh in Bharat? Really?

Also both Pakistan and "India" came into existence at the same time. Nice try...

NO that's not possible. India has great leverage over Russians. Because of Indian pressures, they can't provide any defense equipment to Pakistan

Russia has supplied Mi-17 helicopters in the past. Four Mi-35 choppers makes no difference in India-Pakistan balance of power. The Mi-35 is a second tier platform. Unlike USA and China there was no subsidy for these sales.

Russia will factor India in its decision making calculus when making arm sales. India is far more lucrative market than Pakistan.

The real bottleneck in Russia-Pakistan weapon sales is money. 40 Su-35 and S-400 regiments cost $4 billion with very little transfer of technology. at this time Pakistan does not have that kind of money.

Pakistan is not going to win any war against India with 4 Mi-35 choppers. I will hold my breath until Pakistan places a large order. RD-93 is sensitive technology. I am surprised Russians sold Pakistan the engines.
Not as sensitive as the AL-31 engines that power the Su-30s. The real question is why the JF-17 is not powered by Chinese engines.
Simple 2 decades ago when thunder was in prototype stage their was no alternative
Why change an engine now when its working and overhaul and all other facilities now already in place for the reliable rd 93

Simple 2 decades ago when thunder was in prototype stage their was no alternative
Why change an engine now when its working and overhaul and all other facilities now already in place for the reliable rd 93

it is great for pakistan that russia agreed to sell rd93 engines

Russia has supplied Mi-17 helicopters in the past. Four Mi-35 choppers makes no difference in India-Pakistan balance of power. The Mi-35 is a second tier platform. Unlike USA and China there was no subsidy for these sales.

Russia will factor India in its decision making calculus when making arm sales. India is far more lucrative market than Pakistan.

The real bottleneck in Russia-Pakistan weapon sales is money. 40 Su-35 and S-400 regiments cost $4 billion with very little transfer of technology. at this time Pakistan does not have that kind of money.

The Mi-35 are for coin operations ,anti narcotics and to be used around the Pak-Afghan border right now the para military need such equipment to do their work more efficiently and effectively...

The Mi-35 are for coin operations ,anti narcotics and to be used around the Pak-Afghan border right now the para military need such equipment to do their work more efficiently and effectively...

I do not regard Mi-17 and Mi-35 as top of the line military hardware
The RD-93 engines is the only military sale of consequence to Pakistan

If your paramilitary requires Mi-35 to clear the Afghan border you have some serious issues :-)

Have you checked date of thread and date of my comment ?

Pakistan does not have that kind of money. what kind of English language is this ?
Anyway Pakistan has money, and Pakistan never showed interest in any Su

Have you checked date of thread and date of my comment ?

Pakistan does not have that kind of money. what kind of English language is this ?
Anyway Pakistan has money, and Pakistan never showed interest in any Su

Name a multi-billion dollar placed by Pakistan that has not been underwritten by USA or China

Name a multi-billion dollar placed by Pakistan that has not been underwritten by USA or China
What an idiot kind of wiseone
I said never PAF showed any interest in any Su .. If they did, bring source of their limited money and then their desire for mentioned one, either by Sukhoi official or by PAF ..
If you can't, then don't waste my time .. I know you have plenty of time for trolling.

Congrats Pakistan for HIND::: now we all can say.. JEVE JEVE HIND JEVE:: :smitten:
Cow Maata Ki....... Chaaye ! Cow Maata Ki..... Chaaye! sounds more cheerful so, Cheers :smitten:

Congrats Pakistan for HIND::: now we all can say.. JEVE JEVE HIND JEVE:: :smitten:
Cow Maata Ki....... Chaaye ! Cow Maata Ki..... Chaaye! sounds more cheerful so, Cheers :smitten:

What an idiot kind of wiseone
I said never PAF showed any interest in any Su .. If they did, bring source of their limited money and then their desire for mentioned one, either by Sukhoi official or by PAF ..
If you can't, then don't waste my time .. I know you have plenty of time for trolling.

Sorry the PAF has a budget less than $2 billion. That does not allow for massive acquisitions
Name the biggest deals dollar wise inked by the PAF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom