What's new

Russia Has Delivered MI-35M Assault Helicopters To Pakistan

NO that's not possible. India has great leverage over Russians. Because of Indian pressures, they can't provide any defense equipment to Pakistan

The most important russian sale to pakistan is the RD-93 engines for JF-17.

Pakistan operates mi-17 choppers for a while. four Mi-35 choppers does not change the balance of power. India acquired Mi-35 choppers in the 1980s. It is a 30 year old platform. I am surprised PAF did not acquire latest platforms.

Pakistan cannot buy Russian equipment because of financial reasons. As long as Russia does not offer Pakistan any subsidies India can live with it. They are not going to be happy. I do not see China offering Pakistan money to buy Russian weapons. It will be a measure of last resort.

Russia will deal with Indian "anger" by selling them even more sophisticated weapons like the S-400 & Su-57.

you know that hind is not russian but nato given name right
Hind is NATO codename

Pakistan operates mi-17 choppers for a while. four Mi-35 choppers does not change the balance of power. India acquired Mi-35 choppers in the 1980s. It is a 30 year old platform. I am surprised PAF did not acquire latest platforms.

Pakistan cannot buy Russian equipment because of financial reasons. As long as Russia does not offer Pakistan any subsidies India can live with it. They are not going to be happy. I do not see China offering Pakistan money to buy Russian weapons. It will be a measure of last resort.

Russia will deal with Indian "anger" by selling them even more sophisticated weapons like the S-400 & Su-57.

Since when did Russia sell RD-93 engines to Pakistan, bharti?

Since when did Russia sell RD-93 engines to Pakistan, bharti?

First indirectly through China

I believe Russia and Pakistan concluded an agreement to sell the engines directly

what do you think is the engine for the Thunders ??

First indirectly through China

I believe Russia and Pakistan concluded an agreement to sell the engines directly

what do you think is the engine for the Thunders ??

You answered my question. Indirectly.

Russians did not want to hurt bhartis, but sold the engines regardless. You bhartis are always talking about money trumping all. Well this is a clear cut example.

You answered my question. Indirectly.

Russians did not want to hurt bhartis, but sold the engines regardless. You bhartis are always talking about money trumping all. Well this is a clear cut example.

you are assuming pakistan can pay market prices for cutting edge weapons

Hind is NATO codename
Piyaray bachay it's just the beginning of Russian Arsenal in Pakistan. I don't know what the hell you Indians think of yourself or why do you idiot Indians believe that Pakistan cannot afford expensive toys. Do you know how much does it cost just for the maintanance of Nuclear weapons? If we can do that then would it be difficult for us to buy expensive weapons? In 1990 era when our economy was not so strong still we were able to buy Mirage Aircrafts from France . So what the hell do you idiots think we can't afford Aircrafts of few million dollars? Really I am fed up with your bullshit propaganda against Pakistan that we are weak financially. Now don't come back with your logic of IMF loans. Even countries like USA takes loan from Banks as well as from China. And enjoy another link in the video we have signed MOU with another Russian company to provide us other toys

Don't pretend typical Indian with safroon chaddi

you do not have su-35 because you are not willing to shell $3 billion for 40 aircraft

Piyaray bachay it's just the beginning of Russian Arsenal in Pakistan. I don't know what the hell you Indians think of yourself or why do you idiot Indians believe that Pakistan cannot afford expensive toys. Do you know how much does it cost just for the maintanance of Nuclear weapons? If we can do that then would it be difficult for us to buy expensive weapons? In 1990 era when our economy was not so strong still we were able to buy Mirage Aircrafts from France . So what the hell do you idiots think we can't afford Aircrafts of few million dollars? Really I am fed up with your bullshit propaganda against Pakistan that we are weak financially. Now don't come back with your logic of IMF loans. Even countries like USA takes loan from Banks as well as from China. And enjoy another link in the video we have signed MOU with another Russian company to provide us other toys

You are so rich that you stopped f-16 purchases once America stopped the aid. Chinese finance your tanks, combat aircraft, ships and subs

Let us talk when you ink a multi-billion dollar. bye until then

Back
Top Bottom