What's new

Russia hails Pakistan’s SCO bid

It was for that Indian member lucky who was talking about India joining NATO in response to Pak joining SCO.
And for other members who were thinking Russia would come to Pakistan's aid in a war with India if it ever happens .

Fair enough. :tup:

I beleive both India and Pakistan are joining SCO to offset any imbalance in the region.

A very good move by Zardari ..at this crucial moment....need to join SCO as soon as possible to balance the upset made by US/NATO within the region...:azn:

hmm so what we are waiting for ...??
well the first developement was made in 2004 regarding this but Pakistan was waiting on what we get in response by joining SCO and this was another development when Russia agreed on many military hardware transfor to Pakistan, from tanks engines to jf17 parts. lol now we have got them and they have fulfilled their promises and now we will join as partners, i would rather give thanks to GOP of 2006 and Musharraf for this then anyone like ppp zardari.... my request to all Pakistani members to provide links of any kind which will help us understand the full pictures

Pakistan Times | Top Story: Musharraf hopeful of Pakistan becoming full SCO Member

well the first developement was made in 2004 regarding this but Pakistan was waiting on what we get in response by joining SCO and this was another development when Russia agreed on many military hardware transfor to Pakistan, from tanks engines to jf17 parts. lol now we have got them and they have fulfilled their promises and now we will join as partners, i would rather give thanks to GOP of 2006 and Musharraf for this then anyone like ppp zardari.... my request to all Pakistani members to provide links of any kind which will help us understand the full pictures

Pakistan Times | Top Story: Musharraf hopeful of Pakistan becoming full SCO Member

full picture will be unfold during coming 14 days viste of pakistani PM to china...

It was for that Indian member lucky who was talking about India joining NATO in response to Pak joining SCO.
And for other members who were thinking Russia would come to Pakistan's aid in a war with India if it ever happens .

Dude the reality,Indian will not join NATO or any military alliance..
We are good with Non-alligned movement....

Let pakistan join and NAto or Sco...we dont have to give any response....

Maybe pakistani leadership thinks that any war with india, or US SCO will come to help ..Including Russia....

I must say Pakistan is doing a great job in joining SCO and giving access to Russia to warm water and Gwadar port......

Just sit back and watch !!!! :D

^^^^ go slow buddy! secondly Pakistan is only joining camps because of support and defense technology sharing, nothing more then this. Pakistan is enough and doesn't believe in help during war with India, i think both countries are strong enough to damage each others without anyones help beside cease fir from UN that's it

^^^^ go slow buddy! secondly Pakistan is only joining camps because of support and defense technology sharing, nothing more then this. Pakistan is enough and doesn't believe in help during war with India, i think both countries are strong enough to damage each others without anyones help beside cease fir from UN that's it

I am looking forward for that defence technology sharing.....

ANd BTW pakistan is doing fine with this issue...
Good...

ok , how much time you think to complete these formalities , two day , a week , months , years ? it not going to happened ,

for the reasons :

pakistan himself will not join SCO coz pakistan still like to be on the side of USA , even it was advertised that SCO is not a militry alliance but US thinks otherise...can pakistan afford to helt all defence corporations with US , can pakistan afford to put their F-16 into hangers due to unavailibilty of US support...

Are you speaking as a Pakistani or as an Indian representative of Pakistan? Formalities will take place on the meetings with the other leaders of SCO right? be it a day, a week, a year if both China and Russia already backed them on it, there is little left to argue about. The Russian leader will not openly back them if Pakistan wasn't interested, makes sense to you bud? ;)

Guys SCO is all about economic corporation; NOT DEFENCE. And to be honest we do not need to join any defence oriented treaty. If we can iron out the issues within our economy by milking propositions offered by Russia / SCO, that would be win win situation for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom