What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

Unless there is a drastic drift in Pakistan Military policy, i do not see any Russian fighter aircrafts or any major defense procurement in next few years.

Who knows ;). I can imagin serious burns up some @$$es here if something like this poped up :D

True imagine PAF with F16, F35, MiG-35, J20 and J-11b.

Also add Pakistan pilots to the list will be awesome.

PAF is already busy with a lot of types now i.e. C-130, Erieye, IL-78, Mirage, F-7P/PG,Falcon,JFT. Induction of an altogather new type would mean altogather new infrastructure, new human resource needs and resulting in more financial and operational burden. Ideally I would like to see a fighter fleet compraising of JFT,F-16 and FC-20, lesser maintainance burden, more operationality, more effectiveness and lethality. I dont want PAF to follow into the foot steps of IAF with having almost every flying aircraft in this world, in inventory. I wont even mind keeping aircraft number at same levels given their operational rediness is enhanced many time, makes up more than enough for having a larger fleet with operational and mantainance issues

falcon for pakistan???

if really russian want to sell their jets to pakistan than offer us su-35 or mig skat
because mig 35 have 14 defacts shown by india\
than how we choose it

THIS IS WHAT THE PAF really needs from russia

Su-30MKI.jpg

Read the topic, if you have anything appropriate to post as per topic than do so otherwise stop jumping with your MKIs and false IAF pride, superiority in every single thread. Enough is enough. Post reported!

Pakistan needs no planes from Russia for now just their Air Defence systems more preferable ABM systems

Arjunk-- downgraded variant of Leopard II designed by Krauss-Maffei of Germany
Dhruv-- Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm / Eurocopter (Germany) apparently designed BK-117 and Dhruv and the armed version of Dhruv uses....
-Rocket launchers from Belgium
-Rockets, guns and engines from France
-Brake systems from Italy
-Fuel tanks and gearboxes from Britain
-entire avionics supplied by IAI Israel.
-and self-protection equipment from a Swedish company.
but; made in india!
LCA--- DRDO could not even design a freakin tank let alone a fighter jet... all credit taken away from Dassaul French aerospace "the champion of delta wings"... these days what cant money buy?? hahhh???
BahraMos/P-800--- Russki export variant of P-800 with TOT for hindieski..View attachment 255032 View attachment 255033

Kido consume this that they are way ahead than you

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

In the words of Air Commodore (retd.) Sir Kaiser Tufail during a recent exchange I had with him on this very same subject:

"it can roast a chicken 70 miles away; it can dip its wing in a well and do a turn that will shame the Rafale; it can fire a missile backwards; and, most important, it will render INS Vikrant into a floating dock for farewell parties"

EDIT: he was referring to SU-35 offer, not Mig

@Windjammer

Last edited:
In the words of Air Commodore (retd.) Sir Kaiser Tufail during a recent exchange I had with him on this very same subject:

"it can roast a chicken 70 miles away; it can dip its wing in a well and do a turn that will shame the Rafale; it can fire a missile backwards; and, most important, it will render INS Vikrant into a floating dock for farewell parties"

EDIT: he was referring to SU-35 offer, not Mig

Newton's Third Law: Every Action has a equal and opposite and reaction.

Procurements are based on threat perception and minimum deterrence. Procure Su- 35 if it is offered and you would see proportionate counter measures.

After all anything you can buy, we can atleast match it. No sanctions or supply constraints anymore like in old days. It is a buyer's market.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom