What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

The plane is not a bad plane - and to be honest it could serve us well if we induct 40 of these planes and 20 spares.

But Chinese J11 are fantastic option as well

I look forward to more business with Russia
PAF is already busy with a lot of types now i.e. C-130, Erieye, IL-78, Mirage, F-7P/PG,Falcon,JFT. Induction of an altogather new type would mean altogather new infrastructure, new human resource needs and resulting in more financial and operational burden. Ideally I would like to see a fighter fleet compraising of JFT,F-16 and FC-20, lesser maintainance burden, more operationality, more effectiveness and lethality. I dont want PAF to follow into the foot steps of IAF with having almost every flying aircraft in this world, in inventory. I wont even mind keeping aircraft number at same levels given their operational rediness is enhanced many time, makes up more than enough for having a larger fleet with operational and mantainance issues

Well , I see no reason why Pakistan and Russian cannot enjoy a mutally beneficial relation with Russia and also China , and other neighbours.

Here is why alot of people do not know or fail to acknowledge that major industries in pakistan were setup with Russian Assistance , not really with :disagree:
US help

When Russian helps setup your national gas, and oil sector they help with knowledge transfer, when US helps you they do it with their company taking 70-80% of profits for 20-30 years , kinda like a PARASITE that US really is a blood sucking parasite.

I think also from a , geological point of view Russian/ China plus a Iran would be ideal for our economical needs if we can sell our vegetables , and fruits and food items in these countries

a) They have population
b) They pay
c) They sell you items transfer technology

So why should Pakistani sales man sell something to US or Europe ?
No point !!!

Go to basics Pakistan , get closer to Russia and China give US the boot

Perhaps a Mig 35 in Pakistan Airforce would be a great Asset to have :tup:

May be 40 planes for special operation missions

We can't be depending on Backstabbers for our weapons

i also heard that in 1990s a Pakistani sate light became non functioning ( probably built by china).US was ready to repair it but demanded millions of dollars.Pakistanis then approached to Russians and Russians did that job for a modest price. i dont know whether this is true. i read this on a pakistani blog.

ummm...thats a snow leopard...a separate species from both the tiger and the leopard. What was the thread about again?

That would be unnecessary once the JF-17 Block II or J-10A/B goes into PAF service.

The Pakistani Air Force also has a single engine doctrine. The MiG-35 would not fit that requirement.

The J-10B and possibly the JF-17 Block II would also possess key advantages over the MiG-35, such as their greatly reduced RCS, agility, integration of AESA and TVC, extensive use of composites, and redesigned fuselage for frontal low observability.

the news source was a chinese blogspot and it's was just a spam..
what if it were rediff or inidatimes or hindu. would it be reliable then? Btw this is a discussion, so do breath easy. PAF has not shown any willingness nor there has been any such development.I dont know why do you Indians get so emotional. Take a sound sleep chap :cheers:

Let Russia sell them to Pakistan. Let Pakistan buy our rejects. Do we care? Read the finer print........ Russia will never give to Pakistan anything that can find its way to China and return to haunt Russia some day. The fact they are offering these fighters to Pakistan,( if really they are) simply implies that we were correct in our assessment and evaluation. These are simply an upgraded version of Mig 29s which may be superior to what China is currently giving to Pakistan but the margin is not substantial enough for either Russia or India to really worry. The Mig 35s were the most inferior of all the fighters in the MMRCA contest, if Pakistan wants to buy them, let them.

Let Russia sell them to Pakistan. Let Pakistan buy our rejects. Do we care? Read the finer print........ Russia will never give to Pakistan anything that can find its way to China and return to haunt Russia some day. The fact they are offering these fighters to Pakistan,( if really they are) simply implies that we were correct in our assessment and evaluation. These are simply an upgraded version of Mig 29s which may be superior to what China is currently giving to Pakistan but the margin is not substantial enough for either Russia or India to really worry. The Mig 35s were the most inferior of all the fighters in the MMRCA contest, if Pakistan wants to buy them, let them.

Really? wake up, nowadays "MONEY TALK", its a "BUYER'S" market afterall, I thought you Indians said you know Russian, they will sell anything to anybody for "MONEY", did the weapons sale to China in the last couple of decades ring a bell for you? we not even "FRIENDS" at that time . Even your 5 gen stealth fighter program was being proposed to China before let alone the MIG-35, the Russian always know who got the most "HARD COLD CASH" on the planet period. :lol:
Russia ready to sell Su-35 fighter jets to China | Defense | RIA Novosti

Really? wake up, nowadays "MONEY TALK", its a "BUYER'S" market afterall, I thought you Indians said you know Russian, they will sell anything to anybody for "MONEY", did the weapons sale to China in the last couple of decades ring a bell for you? we not even "FRIENDS" at that time . Even your 5 gen stealth fighter program was being proposed to China before let alone the MIG-35, the Russian always know who got the most "HARD COLD CASH" on the planet period. :lol:
Russia ready to sell Su-35 fighter jets to China | Defense | RIA Novosti

There was a report of US selling F35s to India. All that talk comes to nothing until people walk the talk. Let them sell it either Pakistan or China, till then enjoy being in a fool's paradise.

:no:

There was a report of US selling F35s to India. All that talk comes to nothing until people walk the talk. Let them sell it either Pakistan or China, till then enjoy being in a fool's paradise.

:no:
Mamu, They were connected with India going for Falcon, JSF was not offered on standalone basis IMO.

Are Pakistan also meant to get J-20, J-11 and maybe F-35 as well?

There's just a suggestion. It is upto Pakistan to procure these. It all depends IF you can afford accommodate another line of jets in PAF with all the J series keeping PAF's attention captured.

Are Pakistan also meant to get J-20, J-11 and maybe F-35 as well?
Who knows ;). I can imagin serious burns up some @$$es here if something like this poped up :D

Back
Top Bottom