What's new

Russia Customs Seizes Pakistan Bound Military Spares

That is my point - what exactly would Pakistan need to import from Russia in terms of military spares, that Pakistan does not have access to already through China, and in the case of the Choppers, from Russia itself?

i.e this is a bogus story.

Eleven containers of military spares allegedly being smuggled to Pakistan as metal scrap have been seized by Russian customs authorities, according to reports.

The consignment of 11 twenty feet containers, which was to be shipped to Pakistan by sea through a company based in a 'North European' country, were seized in the Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad.

Russia was not the origin of the spares, rather it caught the smuggling in midway.

Also, a smuggling was taking place so most probably the arms/spares were meant for illegal use.

I fail to understand how do people in here infer that the spares were meant for the Pakistani Military.

Seems to me they were meant for the militia, and not for the military.

Also, care to explain the motive behind such a low, small, underreported news?

Just a payback for the Dhruv scandal then?

Russia stopped your exports. What has that got to do with us? Or are you suggesting that we told Russians to do this as a payback? :woot: Why?

The Ecuadorian air chief (who was the main client representative) has struck back showing his contentment of the helicopter. That's more than enough for us. You're reading too much between the lines as usual.

Russia stopped your exports. What has that got to do with us? Or are you suggesting that we told Russians to do this as a payback? :woot: Why?

The Ecuadorian air chief (who was the main client representative) has struck back showing his contentment of the helicopter. That's more than enough for us. You're reading too much between the lines as usual.

Clearly that went over your head..
Its ok.. a lot of things go over your collective heads.. as I re-discovered in the Dhruv thread .
repent now.. and thou shalt be forgiven.

Clearly that went over your head..
Its ok.. a lot of things go over your collective heads.. as I re-discovered in the Dhruv thread .
repent now.. and thou shalt be forgiven.

Actually his post makes sense in reply to yours . i think it is actually tshering's post that went over your head . Now please don't ban me for another 3 weeks for this . plz .:)

Actually his post makes sense in reply to yours . i think it is actually tshering's post that went over your head . Now please don't ban me for another 3 weeks for this . plz .:)

why you getting with him he is not like as you trying to show him .he is respected MOD and never ban people for disagree with him if he was like as you said no indian will be here .

SAB KO APNY JESA MAT SAMJHA KERO .

The most Important point here is, Pakistani Government is Involved in Smuggling.. Wonder how pakistani members here feel about this?

The most Important point here is, Pakistani Government is Involved in Smuggling.. Wonder how pakistani members here feel about this?

more most interested is it was not for pak gov or pak forces but you jump on thread without read it .lolz

more most interested is it was not for pak gov or pak forces but you jump on thread without read it .lolz

SO private parties are importing military spares in its original lubrication cases for longterm storage hidden under pile of scrap metal... Its an unfortunate indecent that a respectable military of a nation would be accused of illegal imports

SO private parties are importing military spares in its original lubrication cases for longterm storage hidden under pile of scrap metal... Its an unfortunate indecent that a respectable military of a nation would be accused of illegal imports

first of all you give us info what parts they was talking abut ?second give is info it was shipment for pak gov or pak forces ? there is nothing like this BS scrap here mr.

i already give list of Russian equipment in pak forces thats no need a single illegal part and if we need parts why should we never call to provider? as you know illegal every thing is expensive then legal .and last my dear sir please keep hate aside and think we are getting from USA parts at monthly basics we are getting military hardware from many nations and these shipments come on IL-78 C-130 many times in months why should we buy BS illegal and for what ? and why not we send our military planes for transfer it? the news is scrap nothing else .you can see paf il-78 C-130 flying in last few weeks from Argentina Canada lejas srilanka china turkey and many places they are not there for vacations but for loading and unloading .and major point are we under any sanctions? if not why should we do this joking job? we are free to buy any thing till this minute from anywhere on earth if provider agree and we have cash in this case provider is agree we pay him so whats damn illegal and why illegal parts and which parts? PAK-FA avionics are they talking abut? or secret stealth tech?

lol another false Indian media report. The Indian media posts distorted stories about Pakistan just about everyday. Interesting how most foreign medias don't happen to catch these stories...

I recall once when the Lahore police academy was attacked the Indian media published a pic from the Israeli raid in Gaza and tried to depict it as the Lahore military academy even though the Jewish star could clearly be seen on the Israeli armored vehicle. Indian media and it's fantasies...

Since it's an Indian source it's nothing to take seriously....:dirol:

The spares for the erieye all come legally.. its a legal purchase.. and there are no restrictions for it.
What this may be, are spares for a system that may not be purchased legally.
A northern European country.. well... if one looks throughout europe.
Norway, sweden and finland come in..
The swedish equipment needs no smuggling done since the deal is legal and does not violate any rules.
Which brings us to norway and finland.. what can they offer to what we have or operate.. which is prohibited for sale to Pakistan?

Hey Santro!
why u deleted my post????
whenever I write against CIA or RAW why You delete it???

Don't you know that CIA alongwith RAW, MI6 and Mosaad is smuggling weapons from all over the world and providing to the terrorists within our tribal areas and even sending these terrorists to CHINA as well.....You don't want the whole world to know about it........or there is any other reason about it...?????
Its not even hidden secret no more after we found out so many kinds of weapons from terrorists fighting against our forces within the tribal areas as well as in Balauchistan......
Offcoarse these weapons are smuggled from the black market in Russia or ex-Russian states....cuz CIA will never provide its own weapons for Terrorism and Russian weapons are good use for this purpose....CIA plays smart game...But Alhamdolillah! we know their game very well..........ummm............:azn:

I guess u so naive and don't know that many pplz in Pakistani Goverment/politicians is working for CIA and RAW.... thats how they come to power by getting money through back doorz.....
We are sick and tired of these sellouts/agents within our govt/politicians......:what:

I guess u so naive and don't know that many pplz in Pakistani Goverment/politicians is working for CIA and RAW.... thats how they come to power by getting money through back doorz.....
We are sick and tired of these sellouts/agents within our govt/politicians......:what:

you post this and call me naive... almost fell off my chair.... :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom