What's new

Russia Customs Seizes Pakistan Bound Military Spares

And yet again we will import it some other day,If they will again catch it and destroy it, we will again import it, they will again destroy it, we will again import it, they will again destroy it , we will again import , we will keep doing so til the day they finally reach to us :azn:

and every time they will destroy, every effort will be the same result .

Since we mostly use Russian helicopters and engine for JF-17, don't see what else bigger it can have. Since the report is talking about military spares.

But then why would your supplier lie to the Russian customs officials about spares? Since you legally bought Russian engines, that means Russians should be shipping them directly to you as per the contract you signed, isn't it? Then what's with another "north European country" and Russian customs officials catching the consignment?

and every time they will destroy, every effort will be the same result .

we will put another effort , if the effort will be wasted, we will put another effort, if again wasted we will put another , if again wasted we will put another till the day the effort will succeed :toast_sign:

What russian weapons do we do?

Mi series helis
JFTs jet!

Both are imported legally............. also the spares came frm some north european company.... not russian?

my suggestion is to Pakistani officials that they give bribe to Russian custom officers although many Russian custom officers are corrupts
we will put another effort , if the effort will be wasted, we will put another effort, if again wasted we will put another , if again wasted we will put another till the day the effort will succeed :toast_sign:

lets c,
(total aid received from US) / (money wasted on spares) = x . (0<x<5)
=> In LHS since both quantities are finite, so RHS will be finite. Hence, ur again try and again try would continue for not more than few times I guess.

On topic, why would pak be bribing those russians ? they already paid the money. What's the fuss ?
Is there any country which is not corrupt. ?

Does Ukraine come under North Europe? As there is lot of cooperation in missile and tank tech with Ukraine

lets c,
=> In LHS since both quantities are finite, so RHS will be finite. Hence, ur again try and again try would continue for not more than few times I guess.

On topic, why would pak be bribing those russians ? they already paid the money. What's the fuss ?

Don't worry about money, we will manage it like we did when we made nuclear bomb , so it shouldn't be your concern :cool:

On topic, i don't know the exact story i mean we jst know what is posted here but the inside thing is still not clear , what was in those containers is yet to be seen , also how strong ground the news holds is still fragile .so can't say anything until the real thing comes out

lets c,

yet again the reality is, our jft flies and your lca is grounded

Probably Mi-17 spares from Kazan, what else do we have of Russian origin?, the engines come through China for JF-17

If it is coming from Northern Europe, then I can make a guess that these would be spares related to equipment of Nordic origin i.e. RBS 70 missiles, Radars or an outside guess of falcon spares.I doubt it would involve live arms in there. The spares shipment through a broadly hostile route would have been sent in this way. What sparks my suspicion is that since Russians got a Intel sniff rather than a check, it would have been an organized shipment know on a vast scale thus allowing an intel leak. Anyways, lets see how the issue develops

TaimiKhan did you notice all the websites reporting are hindustani. There is no credibility to this report so far therefore the thread need to be locked down, Thankyou.

But then why would your supplier lie to the Russian customs officials about spares? Since you legally bought Russian engines, that means Russians should be shipping them directly to you as per the contract you signed, isn't it? Then what's with another "north European country" and Russian customs officials catching the consignment?

May be they were bought through the black market operations so that they cost less.

May be there have something related to the nuclear tech.

Back
Top Bottom