What's new

Russia Customs Seizes Pakistan Bound Military Spares

lol russia can seize the spares and keep them it wont make them USSR again we broke them to 40% of their original size so its obvious they will try to hurt us in every possible way.i hope the customs were not drinking vodka at that time because you get illusions when you are drunk

lol russia can seize the spares and keep them it wont make them USSR again we broke them to 40% of their original size so its obvious they will try to hurt us in every possible way.i hope the customs were not drinking vodka at that time because you get illusions when you are drunk

you do live in dreamland don't you!!!!!!!!!

the state of mind which causes one to make outrageous claim!!!!!!!!!!:welcome:

Why dont you sign off and take a break ...... I have a feeling you are one reading off from losing your cool

anyoutrages claim???

facts
1 mullah omer trained byPakistan army
2 logistical support training and supplies provided by pakistan to mujahideen to fight USSR
3 stretegic planing by pakistan army and ISI
4 USSR broken up due to losing war in afghanistan and couldnt feed its people and people all over revolted and USSR broken into 10istans and baltic states and eastren europe.
now ur comment of dreamland looks a bit stupid

anyoutrages claim???

facts
2 logistical support training and supplies provided by pakistan to mujahideen to fight USSR
4 USSR broken up due to losing war in afghanistan and couldnt feed its people and people all over revolted and USSR broken into 10istans and baltic states and eastren europe.

oh i see:hitwall:

anyoutrages claim???

facts

Dissolution of the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope logic prevails after you read the above or else ..be happy with you theories...

never mind its useless!!!!!!!!!!!

I know .. but again .. you should never loose hope. Unless you provide productive counter opinion to delusional theories, the purpose of political dialogue is defeated. Right?

Actually his post makes sense in reply to yours . i think it is actually tshering's post that went over your head . Now please don't ban me for another 3 weeks for this . plz .:)

Went over your head too..
I merely suggested this as a pun on the dhruv thread.
Posting false news... isnt that what happened in the Ecuador case?

Back
Top Bottom