What's new

Russia Customs Seizes Pakistan Bound Military Spares

Who is ITAR-TASS citing?
Because there is NOTHING on ITAR-TASS search... :coffee:

The news piece says it contained Military Spares.

In my previous post, I inquired as to what exactly was in there, or even what might be called a military spare, because that is the information that contains the key to many questions asked in Pakistan these days.

For many days, or almost over a month now, the terrorists in Northwest Pakistan and East Afghanistan haven't been able to capture any big arms consignment, meant whether for the NATO or for the Pakistani Army. Yet their arsenal appears quite advanced, and limitless.

A lot of Pakistani members here are saying Russians want bribe, as if the consignment was meant for the Pakistani Army. The fact may just be opposite. Military spares that are not meant for hi-tech missiles or for weapons under embargo, do not need to be smuggled like that.

Another important fact to consider is, the consignment came from a "North European Country". Now what North European country contains elements that would want to help the state of Pakistan, or its Military?

If we take a holistic approach at North European countries, every piece functioning there (legitimate, or illegitimate) is hell bent on harming the state of Pakistan. The governments in those countries themselves want a well contained Pakistan state. While the Muslim extremists in those countries want the terrorists in Pakistan to defeat the ally of Satan - Pakistani Army, at any cost. And the non-Muslim extremists hate the Pakistan state with even greater zeal...

...I feel that says a lot about the source of this consignment.

--------------------

About the source of the news, this is all that can be said:

News items related clandestine arms deals are always underreported.

In the end, quite like the Purulia case, even this one will come out with no conclusions.

In my previous post, I inquired as to what exactly was in there, or even what might be called a military spare, because that is the information that contains the key to many questions asked in Pakistan these days.
Spares may include anything from small springs, gun barrel parts to hi-tech equipment for advanced military machines.
Another important fact to consider is, the consignment came from a "North European Country". Now what North European country contains elements that would want to help the state of Pakistan, or its Military?

...I feel that says a lot about the source of this consignment.

North European Country many not mean a sovereign state, but also some corporation or entity based there. I wouldnt be surprised if that corporation/entity turned out to be a shadow front for a Chinese source.

we say in saraiki //////9dushman ke pichwadry main moothny se vair nhi niklty) if you piss backyard of enemy home it can not harm enemy but feel you satisfy .

you guys dong same here .Pakistani equipment transfer is legal from all over world even 3 days before US congress notified to transfer data link to PAF we buy weapons from France Russia Ukraine Sweden china Brazil USA Germany UK turkey Austria Belgium Spain Indonesia Italy and made our own too .all is legal and in international law

That is exactly what I was wondering - what weaponry of Russian origin does Pakistan operate that the Russians are not willing to sell us spares for?

What military spares do you actually import form Russia? Everything, legal, Russian in your inventory comes from China, with restrictions.

Pakistani equipment transfer is legal from all over world even 3 days before US congress notified to transfer data link to PAF we buy weapons from France Russia Ukraine Sweden china Brazil USA Germany UK turkey Austria Belgium Spain Indonesia Italy and made our own too .all is legal and in international law

Who is talking about legal exports? This happened to be an interception of "illegally exported" military spare parts. Big difference.
Btw, what weapons Pakistan imports directly from Russia? I am not aware, forgive my ignorance on this.

Who is talking about legal exports? This happened to be an interception of "illegally exported" military spare parts. Big difference.
Btw, what weapons Pakistan imports directly from Russia? I am not aware, forgive my ignorance on this.

there is nothing illegal export but only in indian media and indian hate we can buy weapons but stupidly we can't spares lolz why tell me are we under UN sanctions? for Russian equipment look only wiki its enough for you as you making drama for not known russians arm in our forces i have no reply

What military spares do you actually import form Russia? Everything, legal, Russian in your inventory comes from China, with restrictions.

care to explain restrictions from china abut russia lols you guys are same which talink abut RD-93 lolz waiting for restrictions answer

care to explain restrictions from china abut russia lols you guys are same which talink abut RD-93 lolz waiting for restrictions answer

RD-33 sold to China to be used only for JF-17 aircraft being exported to Pakistan. The restrictions are for China - so to speak.

there is nothing illegal export but only in indian media and indian hate we can buy weapons but stupidly we can't spares lolz why tell me are we under UN sanctions? for Russian equipment look only wiki its enough for you as you making drama for not known russians arm in our forces i have no reply
Ask your country's reps and policy makers why UN imposes sanctions on your country? This when you have your "all weather friend's" veto!!! FYI India too was under UN sanctions!

There are weapons that Pakistan can buy, and those that you cannot afford, but all in all weapons that Pakistan can and does buy legally. Then there are some which Pakistan has been known to procure by dubious means - your entire nuclear program immediately springs to mind!

Ask your country's reps and policy makers why UN imposes sanctions on your country? This when you have your "all weather friend's" veto!!! FYI India too was under UN sanctions!

There are weapons that Pakistan can buy, and those that you cannot afford, but all in all weapons that Pakistan can and does buy legally. Then there are some which Pakistan has been known to procure by dubious means - your entire nuclear program immediately springs to mind!

first of all news never say equipment was being transfer for pakistani forces so case closed same time but you indians need a reason of bash so carry on.and abut weapons yes we can not afford many as we have limited resources and we have to feed public too .abut nukes lols give me a single nuclear power which legally got his program with USA ? every one follow same way as pakistan .no country export you nuclear bomb metrial and design legally dude .

No age is too old for love. You need an open mind my friend.
Atleast they are simple cheezy movies 'bashing' Pakistan (based on the wars we've fought), unlike hatred (official and unofficial) spread based on religion or sects.

Again, what Russian weapons does Pakistan directly import from Russia?

ok leave it dear i can not simply

abut russian waipons they are
Tokarev pistol
AK-101
AK-103
Dragunov SVD snipers
RPG-29
RPG-7 under license in POF
BTR-70 APC
Mil Mi-17
mi-8
Strela 2

as i know but there is other russian equpment like T-80 tanks IL-78 refulers SA-2 SAMs AK-47 AK-56 copy of T-72 tanks copy of T-59 copt of PT-76 copy of MIG-21 come from other nations .

That is my point - what exactly would Pakistan need to import from Russia in terms of military spares, that Pakistan does not have access to already through China, and in the case of the Choppers, from Russia itself?

i.e this is a bogus story.

Just a payback for the Dhruv scandal then?

Back
Top Bottom