What's new

Russia confirms sale of advanced anti-aircraft missiles to Iran

Russia should sign Strategic Agreement with Iran .so no one Bullsh$$ with Tehran and make Naval base in iran and try to make Puppet gulf and US little nervous .

Russia should sign Strategic Agreement with Iran .so no one Bullsh$$ with Tehran and make Naval base in iran and try to make Puppet gulf and US little nervous .

in attention to iran constitution, no country can make military base in Iranian soil and Territory, it's humiliating and shame for us to let such things happen.

Because there's still a good part of our population who have the same narrow minded, extremist wannabe mentality as yours.

You are two sides of the same coin...

yeah yeah yeah

keep living in denial akhoond lover

go back to your akhoond infested heaven if you think the country is doing so well

All you do day and night is defend these son's of bitches. Get the **** out of the US then.

Brother, none of Iran's neighbours really pose a military threat/challenge to Iran. Iran's one real adversary is the US itself. And no matter what Iran builds for the foreseeable future, it will be of little competition to what the American military fields. So it seems like the Iranian leaders have decided to deter the Americans through other means, while concentrating on fundamental technology development/assimilation, until the point when they can build a decent aircraft, while relying on their own resources to a reasonable degree. I hoep that sort of answers your question.

lmao

why didn't you answer him truthfully?

@IceCold

Iran can't buy offensive weapons b/c of the UN sanctions. Iran also can't build proper jets. Hence, they focus on air defense. If it wasn't for all these limitations, you'd see a massive order for new jets in a heart beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i don't know that but it better to allow your friend to have a naval base or get occupy by other country.

in attention to iran constitution, no country can make military base in Iranian soil and Territory, it's humiliating and shame for us to let such things happen.

I doubt they will deliver this system in near future. Indeed these missiles will further strengthen Iranian air defence capability with direct threat to israel's air force. Israel has very rightly approached European ministers, which off course will make Russians delay this deal. Any delay will gain time for israel to devise counter tech against these missiles and by the time they will be deployed against them it will already lose its efficacy.

oh i don't know that but it better to allow your friend to have a naval base or get occupy by other country.

in 80's, we involved in a bloody unfair war and at the same time we were against both USA and soviet union.(two super powers in the cold war).
instead of relying to others and be puppet , it's better to rely on your people.

Iran needs some real stuff like S-300 to defend itself against Western attack only rhetoric would not work.

yeah yeah yeah

keep living in denial akhoond lover

go back to your akhoond infested heaven if you think the country is doing so well

All you do day and night is defend these son's of bitches. Get the **** out of the US then.

You know how the people who always have most hatred for gays usually turn out to be homos themselves? I bet your family has some big time connections to akhunds and hezzis. I know another guy here singing songs about Neda and the injustice of the Islamic regime. Guess what? His whole family are sepahi big wigs. The hypocrite enjoyed all the benefits and the influence while he was in Iran. Now he has changed color.

Instead people like me whose family members were put in jail both before and after the revolution are the first ones to be attacked by these hypocrites.

Don't kid yourself if you think you are that different from a hezzi. Nevermind that you shave and they don't, that you take more showers than them and you don't believe in Islam. Those are just cosmetic. The intolerance, narrow-mindedness and self-righteousness is the same. And until that cancer in your brains is cured, there will be no peace and coexistence. And the country will continue to suffer.

At least the people in Iran are on the right track to understanding that principle through their experiences and are growing allergic to all forms of extremism. You raised in Canada without the benefits of those lessons still remain in the dark.

lmao

why didn't you answer him truthfully?

@IceCold

Iran can't buy offensive weapons b/c of the UN sanctions. Iran also can't build proper jets. Hence, they focus on air defense. If it wasn't for all these limitations, you'd see a massive order for new jets in a heart beat.

And what about before the UN sanctions, professor? Iran never ordered more than a few sample of planes from Russia. And that was back when Iran's military was in a much more precarious position then it is today. Iran could have done that after the Soviet Union fell apart when the Russians were desperately looking for orders to keep their industry afloat. Again, Iran could have justifiably done that after US invasion of Iraq, when nobody knew how it's gonna end. But it still didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom