What's new

Russia brands Quran Translation by Elmir Kuliev as extremist

Majority of Muslims are not wahabi.

I hope you are right,because many on this forum endorse violence against hindus in just the same manner as wahabbis do. I hope you are right.I hope Ahmedis succeed in reforming islam.

Or else wahabbis and their minions will make sure that the world will be against islam.

To me ,its a natural response,considering that Muslim are increasingly radicalising across the planet.

Muslim are increasingly radiccalising ? action of some people Does not represent more then 1.7 billion people
its the islam which has given rights to women its the same islam which says murder of one equal to murder of whole humanity its the same islam says every one is equal , On the other hand in hinduism people sacrifice human beings , you guys cant even drink from a Shudras glass , In your religion people sacrifice wife after her husband deaths, Dude grow up

Nope. New VLOS grid is being worked out as we speak, where the "ping" is handed over to the next passing satellite. Various works are in the pipeline, maturity is approx 10 years away!

The idea is technically feasible but i am not convinced with it's economic utility.

Who is financing it?

Muslim are increasingly radiccalising ? action of some people Does not represent more then 1.7 billion people
its the islam which has given rights to women its the same islam which says murder of one equal to murder of whole humanity its the same islam says every one is equal , On the other hand in hinduism people sacrifice human beings , you guys cant even drink from a Shudras glass , In your religion people sacrifice wife after her husband deaths, Dude grow up

Again I am not hindu.

I hope you are right,because many on this forum endorse violence against hindus in just the same manner as wahabbis do. I hope you are right.I hope Ahmedis succeed in reforming islam.

Or else wahabbis and their minions will make that the world with be against islam.

Mix politics with religion you will get exactly whats happening in Muslim countries. I believe Muslims would eventually come out of this dilemma but i think there is going to be lots of bloodshed and the losers are going to be poor people all over the world.

Too much Vodka, weren't they were close to banning Srimad Bhagwad Gita few months ago

I do partly agree and disagree also.But muslims must stop listening to wahabbis or such actions will become common place in several nations.

Dude wahabbis , Sunnis , Shia read the same quran , yes some People try to translate for their benefits but it dsnt mean some thing is wrong with quran or muslims

USSR is the country that has committed the greatest genocide of Jews, greater than Hitler's Nazis. So Russia is not really a free country.

From what I think it will be unbanned , though the extremist quotes will be removed in the russian version.

From what I know ,FSB heavily monitors the jews and their synagogues . Also ,some of the russian police textbooks classify the jews as the biggest threat to Russia.

Russia also helped the Arabs against Israel; had there been no Russia the Arabs would never have been able to challenge Isreal. So I don't think it's against Muslims, it's just their political lineage of oppressing religion and Muslims have been historically harder to integrate in Russia.

Russia just hates Muslims because for centuries Tartars and Turkic Muslims used to rule over Russians. Some of these rulers were very oppressive and even burnt Moscow. Russia massacred many Muslims of Central Asia and killed and expelled Tartars from Ukraine. Russia is not a friend of Muslims and never has been.

total wrong. are you child ? hindu women not sacrifice after her husband's death. oh u looks madrassa school boy. friend hindus are not that type which your mullah tell you. why dnt you use google before post something which u dnt know ?

Technically it's even being implemented right now, though not very cheap at the moment! Has been around for ages......

Same idea, new tech! (I think Inmarsat had an implementation ages ago, with the advent of better transponders and better compression and encryption, newer satellites will be able to handle 1000 fold more data)

Note: These satellites also handle data!

Satellite-Phone-Systems.jpg

Iridium Communications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The idea is technically feasible but i am not convinced with it's economic utility.

Who is financing it?

Russia also helped the Arabs against Israel; had there been no Russia the Arabs would never have been able to challenge Isreal. So I don't think it's against Muslims, it's just their political lineage of oppressing religion and Muslims have been historically harder to integrate in Russia.

Oh please ... !! They like to support what is beneficial for them , they aren't favoring Muslims against Israel .. :disagree:

What do you think they wouldn't favor anyone else(Other than Muslims) if they were against Israel .. ??

Back
Top Bottom