What's new

Russia against developing military ties with Pakistan

Sir last time i checked Pakistan recieves more favours from US then what it gets from Russia. Russians have been more close with India with all the major deals.

And why would Russia would like to align with a country which is sleeping with its long rival. Along with the Russia has technology and need investment. Only indians have the caliber as of now which can go for the investments. they are much more reluctant with China.

You are refuting your own argument. Russia is seeing defence and other deals between India and the U.S.

Why would Russia like to align with a country which is sleeping in Delhi i.e. the U.S.

It is all about money sir.

If Mamohan gets an economic deal of $10 billion from Russia and $50 billion from the U.S....who do you think he will choose?

I said India will get more and tons of benefits from the U.S. and they will go for that...

If Russia sees Pakistan sleeping with the U.S. than Russia also sees India sleeping with two girls at the same time
One is the U.S. and other is Russia..

Only indians have the caliber as of now which can go for the investments.

You are right sir. Money is everything...for now...maybe after 10 years things are different.

Did you know WW1 was coming?
Things nowadays change very quickly...

Paisa phekh tamasha dekh..

Last edited:
I agree that its natural that India would join the western camp lead by the US. However, many Indian's do not see that. Time is not in the Indian side in this kind of deal as India would grow weaker against Russia/China Axis.

there are two problems:
1.U.S hurt India before,it takes time to rebuild the trust
2.Russia supplies 70 per cent of India's military hardware,even if india is tired of russia's "clever",it also takes time to gradually reduce her dependence on russia and replace them with quality western weaponry。also russia won't let india fly away without fight.......

we may see some signs of transformation from the MMRCA deal

Thank you.

Well it is natural..Russia wants to become more Westernized in order to survive economically..

One of the biggest reason for USSR to collapse was a bitter economic relation with Europe during Cold War. If the U.S. during 2008 (economic recession) was kept isolated from Europe and Asia than there was no reason for the U.S. to even survive. The game was played quite well and it was made global recession to overcome the weakness...
Anyways, India has to choose one thing...

India need not.....Whole world is after India with hitec offers :D ..China will follow soon....its money... dear... simple as that !!

ohhhhhhhhhhh no defence copration with pakistan so what is this???????? dubble game or he wanna make big baby smile?.

00598b874725efce54fc85f68874287a.jpg

mi-17s new
PAF-Mi-17.jpg

t-80ud
f928edc24684a575825a75e7d19e8c30.jpg

rd-93

AK-101 GUNS
75301643.jpg

India need not.....Whole world is after India with hitec offers :D ..China will follow soon....its money... dear... simple as that !!

Whole world is after India with hitec offers

Your rock sir. Salute to the patriotism you have for your country regardless of what you are saying.

its money... dear... simple as that !!

Yes dear. It is money..you are right...
but money can sometimes impose wars :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhh no defence copration with pakistan so what is this???????? dubble game or he wanna make big baby smile?.
those are weapons from former USSR block now independant..
except the engine from Russian brought thru china..
So Irman sir whatz new ? They're minting money anyway...

those are weapons from former USSR block now independant..
except the engine from Russian brought thru china..
So Irman sir whatz new ? They're minting money anyway...

MY brother if pakistan offer them to sale su-30mkm of 10bn$ they will never go delhi for ask? only its busness nothing more.you know who many mi-17 we reseved in these years from them?

MY brother if pakistan offer them to sale su-30mkm of 10bn$ they will never go delhi for ask? only its busness nothing more.you know who many mi-17 we reseved in these years from them?

Just try doing that - I dont understand the confidence of Pakistani members that India will join the west while Pakistan will join Russia - when history has clearly shown that US of A is never to believed in times of despair and it is the Russians for India and the Chinese for Pakistan which have always helped....

India will never do anything to break away from Russia - Infact I see India trying to milk both the West and the Russians:cheers:

Agree with Imran bro. .its all about money. Not love for brothers. Check some of OIC like soudi and now Uae too

Russia against developing military ties with Pakistan | Top Russian news and analysis online | 'RIA Novosti' newswire

Russia is not developing military cooperation with Pakistan, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said Friday.

"I would like to stress that Russia is not maintaining military cooperation with Pakistan as it takes into account the concerns of [our] Indian partners," Putin said after a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

In the 1990s, Pakistan was the chief purchaser of T-80UD tanks produced by Ukraine.

India and Pakistan resumed talks on normalizing bilateral relations for the first time in many years in 2008, but the peace hopes were shattered when a coordinated terrorist attack hit the Indian city of Mumbai in November 2008, claiming at least 166 lives and wounding more than 300 people.

India then blamed the Pakistani-based Lashkar-e-Taiba movement for the assault and said it wanted to see a "visible response" from Islamabad.

New Delhi has a long history of military ties with Moscow. The current cooperation program comprises about 200 joint projects, including the transfer of technology for the licensed assembly of T-90 tanks in India, the production of BrahMos missiles and the purchase of Smerch MLRS by India.

Earlier on Friday, Russia and India signed a $1.5-billion contract on the supplies of 29 more MiG-29K Fulcrum-D carrier-based fighter jets to New Delhi.

The two countries signed a contract stipulating the supply of 12 single-seat MiG-29Ks and four two-seat MiG-29KUBs to India in January 2004. The contract is part of a $1.5 billion deal to deliver the Admiral Gorshkov aircraft carrier, currently being retrofitted in Russia for the Indian navy.

duh ! Its a no brainer!

Just try doing that - I dont understand the confidence of Pakistani members that India will join the west while Pakistan will join Russia - when history has clearly shown that US of A is never to believed in times of despair and it is the Russians for India and the Chinese for Pakistan which have always helped....

India will never do anything to break away from Russia - Infact I see India trying to milk both the West and the Russians:cheers:

ARE YOU REALLY THINK IT not merussia is not a defence dealer or major defence partner or ever defence saler for pakistan from 1947.its clear but they sold us when we pay money.if you think we relly need them so sorry we not.we are trying our whole best to make every waipon in pakistan it will take some time but after 2025 you will see tons of waipons design made and used in pakistan by made in pakistan.we are not going to begg russes for flying coffens even there su-30s falling now days.:no:

world is not in cold war

there is no meaning for blocks - blue or red

future is not a bipolar world

everyone will have relationship with every other country, but that will not be mutually exclusive

Agree with Imran bro. .its all about money. Not love for brothers. Check some of OIC like soudi and now Uae too

just one example is enough man if you buy from russia also same russia sold tons of staff to china which is your major hostile as per you.so why not they care chines jets which the sold to china will used against india?? its busness 2bn$ air craft carerr if some one wanna stop sale to india pay it 4 or 5 bn they will sold to china same air craft carerr:lol:.we are living in worldif we have money we first visit russia rearrage tiyes and invite them here in text trip we can sign what we wanna buy.as per i think russia will run with pakistan if deals go to 10bn$.its matter of money money money.:)

world is not in cold war

there is no meaning for blocks - blue or red

future is not a bipolar world

everyone will have relationship with every other country, but that will not be mutually exclusive

True but latest weapons are not there to be "nomished" on the parades you know...

Bombs can be seen in our backyard, waiting for the right time to explode..

You are entitled to whatever you wanna say..after all it is your OPINION..

Back
Top Bottom