What's new

Russia against developing military ties with Pakistan

Is that why Russia said no to selling China the SU-33.

russia said no......because they hope to sell 40 but we only want .....
2Biilion$ is really a big number.....It's really not a big deal, we got the phototype of SU-33 from ukraine

What does this have to do with anything? China broke it's contract if it kept developing, "their own good copy[ies]". Also (according to you), they fooled the Russian into giving them technology and then continued the eligall manufacture of the aircraft.

BTW anyone would be "pissed"

i don't think we broke the contract if we keep the number under 220

Last edited:
russia said no......because they hope to sell 40 but we only want .....
2Biilion$ is really a big number.....It's really not a big deal, we got the phototype of SU-33 from ukraine

Russia want to sell 40 but we only want 2:rofl:
we have done a reverse engineering for Su-27 and Su-30, it's easy for us to do the same thing on the the phototype of SU-33 from ukraine:bunny:,also we are developing carrier-based J-10

It's funny for some Indian members here excited for a Russian political trick to just make Indian happy. Both China and US are helping Pak now and did Pak ask Russia for help on military tech? The statement of Russia is absolutely unnecessary and make no sense.

Russia was clearly advised by China that the RD-93 will be used on the JF-17 for Pak, Russia can just say no to China and cancel the order if they want, but why they still sell engines to China??

I think Its another Russian Card;)

Let them get Kicked out of MMRCA and Su-33 would end up in PLAN.:china:

Mig 35 is already out and Russia knows it. With Russia, the focus is on Pak Fa. Also the order for addnl 40 Su30 MKIs, 29 Mig 29s, Admiral G and 12 nuclear plants more than covers for the MMRCA deal. Whats a couple of billion dollars difference between friends.. eh?

I have said trillions of times on this forum.

Consider the following situation in coming 10 years.

Russia will change the tables from India to Pakistan.

Russia will change the tables because India will be given IMMENSE opportunity from the West to quadruple it's economy.

India will get more benefits from the West than from Russia.

Pakistan WILL NOT procure any AIR FORCE aircrafts from Russia instead it will have more closer ties with China and Pakistan will increase the capabilities of its defence industry..

Russia and China will have a greater influence on Pakistan than the West as of today.

These are few points...

Please do not yak as it is my point of view. I am not saying it will happen instead it is in the Process to happen...

There is a difference between you and me. I state facts which are 80 percent true..I have inside informations so I don't have any newspaper **** link to share so if you don't want to believe than it will not certainly hurt me..

and I know recently nuclear deals have been signed between Indian and Russia so don't think that I am unaware of those deals..

Once again, India will get tons of BENEFITS from the west in coming years than from Russia...there will some sort of land mark deal between you guys and the West down the road..maybe 5 years at the latest which will help your economy like never before..and you will choose that..
India will have a greater influence in African countries in coming years..which will affect China and other countries..

Consider yourself in West block down the road

You read and decide

No offence and no yaks

Calm down.

:pakistan:

Agree to most of your post. However, India has stayed out of so called blocks for last 60 years despite its pathetic economic state in 1st 4-5 decades of its life. In today's world you no longer have to chose between US and Russia. Actually US and Russia are collaborating on more stuff that a lot of other countries.. But lets see what future holds for us all

I have said trillions of times on this forum.

Consider the following situation in coming 10 years.

Russia will change the tables from India to Pakistan.

Russia will change the tables because India will be given IMMENSE opportunity from the West to quadruple it's economy.

India will get more benefits from the West than from Russia.

Pakistan WILL NOT procure any AIR FORCE aircrafts from Russia instead it will have more closer ties with China and Pakistan will increase the capabilities of its defence industry..

Russia and China will have a greater influence on Pakistan than the West as of today.

These are few points...

Please do not yak as it is my point of view. I am not saying it will happen instead it is in the Process to happen...

There is a difference between you and me. I state facts which are 80 percent true..I have inside informations so I don't have any newspaper **** link to share so if you don't want to believe than it will not certainly hurt me..

and I know recently nuclear deals have been signed between Indian and Russia so don't think that I am unaware of those deals..

Once again, India will get tons of BENEFITS from the west in coming years than from Russia...there will some sort of land mark deal between you guys and the West down the road..maybe 5 years at the latest which will help your economy like never before..and you will choose that..
India will have a greater influence in African countries in coming years..which will affect China and other countries..

Consider yourself in West block down the road

You read and decide

No offence and no yaks

Calm down.

:pakistan:

I agree that its natural that India would join the western camp lead by the US. However, many Indian's do not see that. Time is not in the Indian side in this kind of deal as India would grow weaker against Russia/China Axis.

Lol. .check out colloberative projects betwn US and russia. .todayz world is a multi polar and highly focused on nation interest. After riyadh now UAE PRINCE JUST ARRIVING IN INDIA. Russia is most trusted ally of india. .Pak fa,brahmos,military transport plane,glonas gps, 12 bilion dollar economic zone,12 nuclear reactor all r joint venture of india russia. . .and mr.moscow keen to continue economic,defense tie with india booming economy.

Actually the thing is we are on both the camps everywhere as of now

Like Russia and the west
Israel and the middle east

thats the neutrality of approch towards world affaris and the huge potential within the market has opened us to

Agree to most of your post. However, India has stayed out of so called blocks for last 60 years despite its pathetic economic state in 1st 4-5 decades of its life. In today's world you no longer have to chose between US and Russia. Actually US and Russia are collaborating on more stuff that a lot of other countries.. But lets see what future holds for us all

Well you have to choose one or the other down the road. Russia is no fool to increase their influence without any reason and the West knows it very well.

Two major blocks

Red: China, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, some former USSR countries and so on.

OR

Blue: the U.S., Most of Europe, India, Australia and so on.

Let the time decide

There will be some kind of silence for couple of more years but be prepared for something bigger.

Well you have to choose one or the other down the road. Russia is no fool to increase their influence without any reason and the West knows it very well.

Two major blocks

Red: China, Russia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, some former USSR countries and so on.

OR

Let the time decide

There will be some kind of silence for couple of more years but be prepared for something bigger.

come on stop acting like a:chilli:n immature..... We dont have any better ally than Russia.... And Russia is in no way joining with pakistan, so you may keep playing with block Red and blue

Two major blocks

Oh the same red block which screwed up USSR and now they would like to ally.

OR

Let the time decide

The same blue which has nothing but to sell weapons and had sent the naval fleet against India.

I agree that its natural that India would join the western camp lead by the US. However, many Indian's do not see that. Time is not in the Indian side in this kind of deal as India would grow weaker against Russia/China Axis.

Thank you.

Well it is natural..Russia wants to become more Westernized in order to survive economically..

One of the biggest reason for USSR to collapse was a bitter economic relation with Europe during Cold War. If the U.S. during 2008 (economic recession) was kept isolated from Europe and Asia than there was no reason for the U.S. to even survive. The game was played quite well and it was made global recession to overcome the weakness...

Anyways, India has to choose one thing...

Last edited:
LCA TEJAS

If thats what you think than its fine.

I DO NOT want to rebuttal as many of you are concerned citizens or perhaps some sort of informed citizens. Real things take place somewhere else..

anyways Best of luck guys...

Please do not quote this..

Yes I know I lost or something...but it is useless to talk about things you don't know of..

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you.

Well it is natural..Russia wants to Western culture in order to survive..

One of the biggest reason for USSR to collapse was a bitter economic relation with Europe during Cold War. If the U.S. during 2008 (economic recession) was kept isolated from Europe and Asia than there was no reason for the U.S. to even survive. The game was played quite well and it was made global recession to overcome the weakness...

Anyways, India has to choose one thing...

Sir last time i checked Pakistan recieves more favours from US then what it gets from Russia. Russians have been more close with India with all the major deals.

And why would Russia would like to align with a country which is sleeping with its long rival. Along with the Russia has technology and need investment. Only indians have the caliber as of now which can go for the investments. they are much more reluctant with China.

Back
Top Bottom