What's new

Russia against developing military ties with Pakistan

Yes, as everyone is claiming here, it is all about money. Please tell me how much money has Pakistan got?

It is a very obvious and simple answer that Russia needs money and India is the right choice and the market. Pakistan needs great leadership not forum posters. Pakistan's leadership is a fading one which hardly tries to play its card when needed.

Your defence budget is ultra low, how do you expect a defence market in a fading economy?

Mr. Blackblood said let Russia loose MMRCA, then what? Pakistan will tap the opportunity? Are your leaders that smart?

Is Pakistan having such large pool of money that can challenge deals like PAKFA, Goroshkov, SU 30 MKI (300+ in nos)?

Remember all the brains here, to have a good market you first need to have a demand in that market. You can't push the supply in any form of market unless demand can't be realized.

For two decades Pakistan did not buy any major hardware and now it has acquired JF 17, which is also on soft loan.

Yes Russia is a money eater, but you lost in your own argument as you don't have money to feed them.

Best Regards

just one example is enough man if you buy from russia also same russia sold tons of staff to china which is your major hostile as per you.so why not they care chines jets which the sold to china will used against india?? its busness 2bn$ air craft carerr if some one wanna stop sale to india pay it 4 or 5 bn they will sold to china same air craft carerr:lol:.we are living in worldif we have money we first visit russia rearrage tiyes and invite them here in text trip we can sign what we wanna buy.as per i think russia will run with pakistan if deals go to 10bn$.its matter of money money money.:)

Stop criticizing our allies, by your logic, USA is helping you more than anyone, China is a rival of USA, so Will sino-Pak Relations end?? So Think about thi before you even post something like this... And more over a 2b$ For an Aircraft carrier, its worth it... And Indo-Russian Relation is not just money, You give no matter how much money to Russians, they are not gona share sophesticated technologies with you, which they share with India.

And More over, We are capable enough to BUY stuffs, we do not need Sellers credit..

Yes, as everyone is claiming here, it is all about money. Please tell me how much money has Pakistan got?

It is a very obvious and simple answer that Russia needs money and India is the right choice and the market. Pakistan needs great leadership not forum posters. Pakistan's leadership is a fading one which hardly tries to play its card when needed.

Your defence budget is ultra low, how do you expect a defence market in a fading economy?

Mr. Blackblood said let Russia loose MMRCA, then what? Pakistan will tap the opportunity? Are your leaders that smart?

Is Pakistan having such large pool of money that can challenge deals like PAKFA, Goroshkov, SU 30 MKI (300+ in nos)?

Remember all the brains here, to have a good market you first need to have a demand in that market. You can't push the supply in any form of market unless demand can't be realized.

For two decades Pakistan did not buy any major hardware and now it has acquired JF 17, which is also on soft loan.

Yes Russia is a money eater, but you lost in your own argument as you don't have money to feed them.

Best Regards

so you think india was develeped country from 1947?.or you are full of money? man situation will change every year.look at musharaaf era not we but what we need awacs refulers frigates f-16 pc-3 jf-17 holes its your wet dream.yes these 3 years economy is going down but this gov is not forever time will change again then your gov only will say we aree not happy to sale pakistan bla bla bla:lol:

U.S is a friend of Pakistani government whereas China is a friend of Pakistani people.

Can't you understand this?
:cry:

U.S is a friend of Pakistani government whereas China is a friend of Pakistani people.

Can't you understand this?
:cry:

Russia is a friend of our government and People, World market is open for India, We buy it from France, germany,Britain and USA.... So How can it affet our alliance with Russia??? Iam eager to know your way of thinking

Heard of Diplomacy?

What national interests will be compromised? Will Russia be hurt after billions of dollars India is pumping in Russia? Do you realise how much money is still involved with Russia? PAKFA has just started. India has agreed on Vikramaditya, It is pure business... Pakistan will have to wait for at least 15 years to get its hand on Russian. India has already signed no of contracts which will keep them occupied for at least 15 years..

You will soon see them in Indian roundel, its not a fluke, and btw, It is not through MMRCA winner and it don't have to be. Just wait and watch Mig 35 in India.

so you think india was develeped country from 1947?.or you are full of money? man situation will change every year.look at musharaaf era not we but what we need awacs refulers frigates f-16 pc-3 jf-17 holes its your wet dream.yes these 3 years economy is going down but this gov is not forever time will change again then your gov only will say we aree not happy to sale pakistan bla bla bla:lol:

Hmm!! fair enough! Yes Pakistan economy should change with time and once the fight against terrorism is over it surely will. No, we are not full of money, we are a poor country yet, but economy is developing at a fast pace, though still a lot needs to be done. I wish the same for Pakistan.

Whatever I said was a clean logic. As for now, Pakistan should and Pakistan has done well with its partner, China. But please accept the reality with Russia.

PS- Lets not use "wet dream" in our argument , its a sexual abuse.

Just enough to buy something what we think is necessary for our defence. So no need for Indians to worry about "the money".

Just enough to buy something what we think is necessary for our defence. So no need for Indians to worry about "the money".

I am not here to attack or belittle your country. If you can't come up with something better, you shouldn't throw whatever comes to your mind. You know better what the hell you have said. There's no argument possible. Low:tdown:

I am not here to attack or belittle your country. If you can't come up with something better, you shouldn't throw whatever comes to your mind. You know better what the hell you have said. There's no argument possible. Low:tdown:

yaar aik to ye locha hai every three months come new indian members direct from there forums we educate them abut india pakistan.then come more new after 3 months:lol: time lagy ga bhai .:rofl:

yaar aik to ye locha hai every three months come new indian members direct from there forums we educate them abut india pakistan.then come more new after 3 months:lol: time lagy ga bhai .:rofl:

Huh?

I would be happy if people around here can educate me, everyday is a new learning experience. Its mutual, you educate me and I educate u.

But if you said in a sarcastic manner then what do I say? Why Indians are allowed on this forum?

russia said no......because they hope to sell 40 but we only want .....
2Biilion$ is really a big number.....It's really not a big deal, we got the phototype of SU-33 from ukraine

There are two reasons why Russia didn't sell the SU-33, firstly China ordered too few which was not worth it for Russian to restart the production lines and secondly, China enitially only orderd 7 (big red flag) then when Russia said no China bumped the order to 14, but that's still suspicious because China wanted 50 carrier fighters, Russia was afraid China would build their own SU-33 and call it something else or take the knowledge from the SU-33 and incorporate it into a Chinese aircraft, thus taking business away. And that prototype SU-33 is rediculously outdated, so it does China very little.

i don't think we broke the contract if we keep the number under 220

Not only did China break the contract but China's business practices was unethical.

Right from the start, the Russians noticed that China's practices were very different from those of India, with whom they were also conducting military technology transfers.

In the first place, the Chinese were very sensitive, and exhibited a strong distrust for their Russian counterparts. Russians were not allowed in the production workshops of the J-11 fighters.

Later in 2004, the Chinese abruptly notified the Russians that they no longer needed the 105 sets of Su-27 components. They complained that the fighter's radar technology was out of date. The Russians therefore upgraded 70 Su-27SKs and a small number of J-11s with RVV-AE active radar guided air-to-air missiles. The Russians proposed the same upgrade for the remaining batch of 105 sets of parts, but China did not respond.

Around the same time, a series of incidents occurred in which Chinese nationals attempted to acquire Su-27SK component parts and production blueprints through illegal means. They were caught in the Russian Far East by the Federal Anti-espionage Agency, according to one Russian source.

From 2005, China imported a number of AL-31F engines and some other parts, saying they needed them for repairs on the fighters. Soon after that, the Russians discovered that the Shenyang Aircraft Company was manufacturing a fighter called the J-11B. Though the Chinese claimed it was a newly designed aircraft, Russian experts believed the J-11B was an exact imitation of the Su-27SK. The Chinese had violated the terms of the technology transfer agreement by creating their own indigenous version of the Russian aircraft.

The Chinese ordered a set number of Russian fighter, then they cancelled about half and started puting in their own avionics aka most likely reversed engineer Russian component. The contract stated that China can not install their own avionics, but they did, even worse Russia lost money because of it.

Russia upset by China's imitation fighter - upiasia.com

ohhhhhhhhhhh no defence copration with pakistan so what is this???????? dubble game or he wanna make big baby smile?.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Pakistan receive that military hardware via Ukraine?

i dont know what the big deal here is.. first of all we dont have any direct links with russia in the first place, no close diplomatic ties and no military either
Some of the russian stuff we get is indirectly either from ukraine, china heck even US.. Putin sayin that makes u go like...ok ? so ?

Back
Top Bottom