What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how members ask for photos for proofs. What thay dont understand is even if AH1zs are here you cannot just simply go into a base and take photos of it. Its funny how people forget they are talking about taking photos of they very equipment that the army tries to keep secret.

Why discuss it here at all!!

I dont understand why everyone expects @Bilal Khan (Quwa) to have the answer to everything.

Hi,

Because he is our " GO TO GUY " over here---.

Once you establish your credentials---they will send their questions to you as well---.

I like how members ask for photos for proofs. What thay dont understand is even if AH1zs are here you cannot just simply go into a base and take photos of it. Its funny how people forget they are talking about taking photos of they very equipment that the army tries to keep secret.

Hi,

It is not easy to get the pictures of the choppers at the base---even though it is about a 150 yards from my house----the fence that is---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Once you establish your credentials---they will their questions to you as well---.

Hi,

It is not easy to get the pictures of the choppers at the base---even though it is about a 150 yards from my house----the fence that is---.
Why the secrecy though. Yar ager aya ga to secret kyun hai? Aisa nhn hota yar. Even USA state department or whatever notifies if it allows order of refurbishing pakistani jets. So when they come, no one is going to hide.
And why would they hide?
Why not any news?

If true and if Pakistan actually continues to pursue further AH-1Zs, or T-129s (with western engines). Then I am sorry to say but the decision making on which weapon's platforms to buy, is ridiculously absurd.

What's stopping Pakistan from pursuing the Russian Ka-52 Black Sharks? Or the Chinese Z-10MEs? Better equipment is not better than being put on a leash because you operate western military hardware. It's a nice way to make countries obedient to zionist-america. Turkey has paid the price for it, so has Egypt, Argentina, Venezuela, Thailand and etc. Has Pakistan's military procurement agencies not learnt anything from history?
If true and if Pakistan actually continues to pursue further AH-1Zs, or T-129s (with western engines). Then I am sorry to say but the decision making on which weapon's platforms to buy, is ridiculously absurd.

What's stopping Pakistan from pursuing the Russian Ka-52 Black Sharks? Or the Chinese Z-10MEs? Better equipment is not better than being put on a leash because you operate western military hardware. It's a nice way to make countries obedient to zionist-america. Turkey has paid the price for it, so has Egypt, Argentina, Venezuela, Thailand and etc. Has Pakistan's military procurement agencies not learnt anything from history?
Hi,

Once you establish your credentials---they will their questions to you as well---.

Hi,

That's what im trying to say its hard to tell currently if choppers are in multan even if they are. No body can know until the military wants us to know.

Why discuss it here at all!!
Nobody is stopping anyone from discussing, im just referring to the members who wants pictures on the vipers as proof.

That’s Pakistani nature to look for a messiah..Im glad they haven’t dragged @Bilal Khan (Quwa) into an Islamic eschatology thread for answers yet.
#waiting...

b16.jpg

Looks like another Fake news. Credibility of some of the members are at stake here. Enough of big claims without any proofs. Landed or not, next 2-3 days will clear up the things once for all.

I will request the administration of pdf to lower down the profile titles of those so called credible members who keeps making big claims only to be unproven. This will keep them and other rumours spreaders in check.

Yup it certainly crippled Turkey, India, Saudi Regime and Egypt, didn't it!?!!

caatsa is bull$hit, if Turkey buys S-400, they are slapped with sanctions, but if India buys S-400s, they get a slap on the wrist.
Its a slap on the wrist because they haven't taken deliveries (yet). Turkey has - hence the 'sanctions'.

For the record, US hasn't really sanctioned Turkey (yet). Kinda tough sanctioning possibly the most powerful NATO Member.

So far, all they've done is hold the F-35 (transferred theirs to the USAF).

The path India is on..., it'll be very difficult for India to sustain good relations because they ordered the S-400 and bailed out on MRCA with their own LCA Tejas. They aren't doing well against the Chinese at Ladakh, where once US commissioned Pakistan to deal with the Soviets. They denying Visas to Americans sent by the US Congress.

India has been put in a corner where they're fighting poverty (34%), unemployment, Pakistan, China and now Nepal.

Yup it certainly crippled Turkey, India, Saudi Regime and Egypt, didn't it!?!!

caatsa is bull$hit, if Turkey buys S-400, they are slapped with sanctions, but if India buys S-400s, they get a slap on the wrist.

Er, no. Thats not how CAATSA works. If its activated, they can sanction India. As of now nothing needs to happen as they are not online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom