What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
The term "Breaking" Implies immediate disclosure or what is happening as we read this article

Super Cobras, are coming, or have started coming?

Coming aur already came, @Tps43 janab ki news galat nai hoti , i can personally testify for that .. he was first to disclose about the Tps26 MMR radars , after Khafee broke the news of C-130's and before that about F-16's , but he didn't know about the Radars . For me I certainly believe him if he said either coming or already came through ..

Pretty confused after reading all the comments. I hope its true but question is why would US gave them now?

Iss baar baat kuch rumors se upr h.... Mera Wala bhi keh raha h Allhamdulillah

Sir, the whole of Multan is celebrating. IL-78's rarely come to Multan.
Sir multan main aik banda h yahe helicopter pr kapra waghera marta h aur kabhi kbhar urrah bhi leta h.... Laikin aisay sawalon pr mu bna leta h aj pucha h tou khush lg raha tha

Reportedly, United States has initiated the blocked deliveries AH-1Z Viper of Pakistan Army.
Two AH-1Z gunships have arrived in Pakistan while remaining are underway.
The squadron of AH-1Z will be deployed in Multan.
Official Confirmation pending.
1f1f5-1f1f0.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

10:48 PM - Jun 13, 2020
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1271862004316340232

View attachment 641475

Hope for the best.
now USA will release engines for T-129 attack helicopters.

If true and if Pakistan actually continues to pursue further AH-1Zs, or T-129s (with western engines). Then I am sorry to say but the decision making on which weapon's platforms to buy, is ridiculously absurd.

What's stopping Pakistan from pursuing the Russian Ka-52 Black Sharks? Or the Chinese Z-10MEs? Better equipment is not better than being put on a leash because you operate western military hardware. It's a nice way to make countries obedient to zionist-america. Turkey has paid the price for it, so has Egypt, Argentina, Venezuela, Thailand and etc. Has Pakistan's military procurement agencies not learnt anything from history?

If true and if Pakistan actually continues to pursue further AH-1Zs, or T-129s (with western engines). Then I am sorry to say but the decision making on which weapon's platforms to buy, is ridiculously absurd.

What's stopping Pakistan from pursuing the Russian Ka-52 Black Sharks? Or the Chinese Z-10MEs? Better equipment is not better than being put on a leash because you operate western military hardware. It's a nice way to make countries obedient to zionist-america. Turkey has paid the price for it, so has Egypt, Argentina, Venezuela, Thailand and etc. Has Pakistan's military procurement agencies not learnt anything from history?

"What's stopping Pakistan from pursuing the Russian Ka-52 Black Sharks?"

CAATSA. It would cripple Pak.

"Or the Chinese Z-10MEs?"

A long and tedious re-evaluation process. A new platform to build infrastructure and knowledge for etc.

"Has Pakistan's military procurement agencies not learnt anything from history?"

Its not much of an issue when its for lower quantities, i.e these 12 units, however, for something like 80 something F-16's it is a very big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom