What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah Almighty says in Quran:

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar – evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done.” (49:6)

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) regarded spreading of a rumor as a form of lying in the following hadith:

“Should I tell you what is a blatant lie? It is a rumor circulating among people.”
[Muslim]

No official word yet, no one has seen anything yet every "credible" Twitterati basing their tweets on rumours spread on PDF, this is how "credible" news in this day and age spread like wildfire.

Can anybody tell me that is this person reliable?
Another FAKE NEWS. I have checked from the highest head and it is confirmed that no Zulus are coming or have been received by Army Aviation
I don't know him also I'm in severe disappointment by this forum members who do no other job than spreading lies and disinformation.

Can anybody tell me that is this person reliable?

I don't know him also I'm in severe disappointment by this forum members who do no other job than spreading lies and disinformation.

@Quwa Would you like to answer this persons query for me on my reliability of information?

And yes I agree to your observation regarding the declining credibility of this forum over the years.

@Quwa Would you like to answer this persons query for me on my reliability of information?

And yes I agree to your observation regarding the declining credibility of this forum over the years.

I dont understand why everyone expects @Bilal Khan (Quwa) to have the answer to everything.

I think there was a time when "Breaking News" required 1 or 2 Sources to confirm , rather than discuss undisclosed data which is not authorized for release

Some patience is required to use/release the information at the right time

Have News on Defense Purchase
  • Post it with the actual Source , release from Pakistani News Site
  • Or Use a international site with reputation to confirm news

May be Rumors : should just be shifted to a thread called "Rumors"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom