What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Any news confirmed yah bus billi ko chiroon ka khawab wala scene chal raha ha?
Seruously we Pakistanis need to come out from day dreaming. Kabbi F16s ka khawab, kabbi C130 or abb Cobras.
Bhatar ho ga we do something practical rather than dreaming. We dont have a gunship and all our plans to acquire one has been in vein.

How would he do that short of declaring war on India, please explain.
By launching cruise missiles at India with China's permission of course.

Have you heard the name ISI ??? Nobody is asking to attack Army but there are others way to make India pay
ISI doesn't make its operations public, doesn't mean it's sitting down twiddling thumbs.

How would he do that short of declaring war on India, please explain.

It means increasing cost of any future attacks. It means Bajwa not allowing India to get away with slap on the wrist and impose some real cost to it. When they set off an IED in Pakistan, we make cost for them 5x as high by launching a missile attack at a time and place of our choice.

Last edited:
It means increasing cost of any future attacks. It means Bajwa not allowing India to get away with slap on the wrist and impose some real cost to it. When they set off an IED in Pakistan, we make cost for them 5x as high by launching a missile attack at a time and place of our choice.

How do you know this is not already being done? Indian army cover many of their losses. The very definition of successful secret wars is they often remain secret. You are just making statements with no basis in fact or reality

The choppers are being delivered. 2 of them are here. The photos are old/photoshopped. But they've arrived. Blacklight was right about the news.

No, they have not. If so show evidence, not just your "opinion"

Some people are saying news is false based on the fact that plane which transported them is of Pakistan Air Force which has never happened before. What you have to say about that ???
If i am not mistaken i think US always takes responsibility of delivering aircraft as far as i remember maybe they charge a transportation fee for that? Don't know about that.

Last edited:
It's not attention seekers. Some people who have confirmed news here like @Blacklight are serving officers. Also on twitter many who have confirmed it are Army officers. Also news of these Jets being taken out of storage was already out for past one month. Also the jet it has been transported on was known to be in USA

Have you heard the name ISI ??? Nobody is asking to attack Army but there are others way to make India pay

You are going to have a cry when you find out eventually that everyone on the internet is not who they claim to be

Keep the topic to the choppers, not general Bajwa please.

As of yet, we have nothing public yet, so we will wait.

@Blacklight has confirmed this news. He is an ex-serviceman and doesn't take his news from twitter.

Photos which are going around maybe photoshop, but this is not photoshopped news.

I am puzzled, an unknown, claimed to be ex-service man, on his say so is credible person on this forum!!

The one who cannot tell his real name, his rank, his photo. Great, I trust him 1 Zillion %.
My name is known here, my picture is posted here how I look. But when I post a thread with genuine source and genuine video, it is deleted with the remarks "Indian propaganda".
Great moderation and reasoning.

Pakistani Defence should declare that it is the whims of the Moderators which counts, not authenticity of what you post. Great moderation.

All these rumor threads going around. Pakistanis need to understand, India is America's ally in the Indo-Pacific region and has a budding relationship with Australia. America will not do anything that displeases India. The only exception is if India needs to be disciplined for something. The first step would be to start rumors about delivery of offensive weapons to its arch nemesis Pakistan. If this doesn't change India's behavior, then we might see limited actual deliveries as step 2.

The larger discussion should be to identify what behavioral change America wants to bring in India? And do we Pakistanis have such a low self-esteem and low prestige that we let America use us like a pawn to attain its own geo-political objectives? Are we going to accept morsels of 1/2 helis released like a master throwing coins at a slave?

Unfortunately, Pakistanis are either "ratta tootas" or slave of toeing the lines. We know him, we don't kinda trust bangers. Objectivity and deeper analysis are not their best suits. I was listening to Dr Moed Pirzada's video, he said the India without a doubt has the biggest "intelligent" core in the developing world. But then to contradict himself he said, he doesn't understand how they all got mislead on the issue of "Indian jets coming close to Karachi" and PAF sleeping.

He also mentioned Abbotabad incident that the "seals" from the "destroyed" helicopter waited to be picked by backup helicopters in Abbotabad smoking cigarettes.

We know how dishonest, biased and lunatic Indian journalists and commentators are, but that just passed by Dr Pirzada. Pakistanis needs to up their game, honestly it is embarrassing.

I m not even sure that American helis are best thing for Pakistan

I hope they never come so our generals don't get an excuse to declare US friends again

There are obvious options for helis that is not a huge issue

I hope they never come so our generals don't get an excuse to declare US friends again

hear hear!!!!

I think you didn't pay attention to @waz , he said keep the attention to the Helis and do not shift it to "General Bajwa". Naughty man.

Reactions: waz
Need delivery pictures of these 2 toys to Pakistan

AH-1Z-Blacked-out-Pakistan-3-1.jpg
images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom