What's new

RSS wants Narendra Modi as Prime Minister

NAMO all the way...Congress is going to be wiped out...it would be NAMO for next 15 years now.

Mungerilala ke Haseen sapne !!!

It's not going to be so easy ....

Do not underestimate congress....as long as BJP comes to power and we don't have hung parliament I am happy !!!

But don't expect miracles ....because they don't happen even if we are desperate and pray for them !!!

1 yes more then 20 for sure

2 modi never let a loose ends don't worrie abt advani ...advani don't have himmat (courage ) of advani (touch in gujju ) ...
20+ is sure even if he is not declared the PM candidate......
and regarding Advani...it may all depend on the no of seats....But don't completely rule him out because I'm sure he'll try his level best to keep Modi out......

20+ is sure even if he is not declared the PM candidate......
and regarding Advani...it may all depend on the no of seats....But don't completely rule him out because I'm sure he'll try his level best to keep Modi out......

Rite now modi is most popular leader of BJP ( or even from all party ) advani ji have to do more then his level best to go against the flow ...

Rite now modi is most popular leader of BJP ( or even from all party ) advani ji have to do more then his level best to go against the flow ...
No doubt in his popularity,..man.But politics is a really dirty game....
Here things like communal card ..minority card...and all can in some cases overpower popularity..

I and millions of INDIANS wants him to be the Prime Minister...
[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] :- come out of your insecurity complex and think like an Indian...not like 'Madam's slave' & get well soon.

This is called democracy Fenku style :omghaha:

haha

2_1365227507.png

Can BJP get 26/26 In Gujarat if MODi is declared PM candidate....??

This is one of my worst fears...Advani may play the BhishmaPitamaha card in his favour coupled with the Godhra card against Modi in order to get the job....
nope maybe 24/26 because some fools voting GPP and Congi partys.

Back
Top Bottom