What's new

RSS wants Narendra Modi as Prime Minister

I came to know about Article 370 removal couple of months back but I was feeling reluctant to post that. Good, it is materializing now.

Once implemented, Within 5 years militancy in Kashmir will be wiped off.

It was in agenda of BJP last time but they didnot implemented it .

But this time if they come to power , then we can be surely give a good bye to Article 370 .

370 is here to stay, Kashmir is for only kashmiris not every hindu baniya, brahmin.

You can't do anything about that .

It is a part of our constitution . When we want , we will abolish it .

Agreed,,
Kashmiri Hindu,Kashmiri Muslims,kashmiri Sikhs,kashmiri Christians...& all Kashmiri Indians..

Now Chill....

meanwhile in pakistan

70086_600.jpg

@he-mane @hinduguy @Invincible INDIAN @Agni 5 i am from Gujarat, (modi's home land) namo is current cm of gujarat (3rd turm) and 99.99% gujaratis want modi as PM. if u want to ask and questions about modi than ask me i will give u answer.:raise:

based on your posts here, I would not trust your judgement on anything, let alone modi... :chilli:
what is it that not known to world which you can tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
@he-mane @hinduguy @Invincible INDIAN @Agni 5 i am from Gujarat, (modi's home land) namo is current cm of gujarat (3rd turm) and 99.99% gujaratis want modi as PM. if u want to ask and questions about modi than ask me i will give u answer.:raise:

Only one Buddy, Once NAMO comes into power, will he open all the cases against Italian Mistress and her pawns?

Thanks in advance!!!

I need my money back :taz::taz::taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one Buddy, Once NAMO comes into power, will he open all the cases against Italian Mistress and her pawns?

Thanks in advance!!!

as his mode in "bhashan" at jamnagar he said that he will not tolerate italian as pm of india.

Thanks in advance!!!

as his mode in "bhashan" at jamnagar he said that he will not tolerate italian as pm of india.

what is he gonna do about this??

Pakistan.gif
if pakistan will attack over india after 2014 than he will destroy pakistan.:flame:

if pakistan will attack over india after 2014 than he will destroy pakistan.:flame:

u have to tackle this

050413-sify+news.jpg

Once NaMo in power, I would like to see

-> Americans granting VISA to NaMo
-> Removal of Article 370
-> Chinese intrusion
-> Seperatist leaders in unmarked mass graves
-> pakistani infiltrations
-> all kangressi leaders behind bars

Regards

Back
Top Bottom