What's new

RSS wants Narendra Modi as Prime Minister

@he-mane @hinduguy @Invincible INDIAN @Agni 5 i am from Gujarat, (modi's home land) namo is current cm of gujarat (3rd turm) and 99.99% gujaratis want modi as PM. if u want to ask and questions about modi than ask me i will give u answer.:raise:

Aha and where in gujrat r u from ? R u in core committee of modi...

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear Advani will use modi's popularity to gain 200+ seats and then become PM of NDA.

Advani's time has gone .

He does not have the support to pull anything like that anymore , neither in BJP nor in the RSS .

Just like Al qaida wants Osama Bin Laden as PM of Afghanistan, whts the big difference...

Terrorists terrorists bhai bhai...:D

@he-mane @hinduguy @Invincible INDIAN @Agni 5 i am from Gujarat, (modi's home land) namo is current cm of gujarat (3rd turm) and 99.99% gujaratis want modi as PM. if u want to ask and questions about modi than ask me i will give u answer.:raise:
Can BJP get 26/26 In Gujarat if MODi is declared PM candidate....??

I fear Advani will use modi's popularity to gain 200+ seats and then become PM of NDA.
This is one of my worst fears...Advani may play the BhishmaPitamaha card in his favour coupled with the Godhra card against Modi in order to get the job....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can BJP get 26/26 In Gujarat if MODi is declared PM candidate....??

This is one of my worst fears...Advani may play the BhishmaPitamaha card in his favour coupled with the Godhra card against Modi in order to get the job....

1 yes more then 20 for sure

2 modi never let a loose ends don't worrie abt advani ...advani don't have himmat (courage ) of advani (touch in gujju ) ...

Hope u are correct and I am wrong but Advani should have been expelled long ago.

Expelled ..... No . Self retirement from positions .... Yes .

He has worked hard along with Vajpayeeji in establishing BJP to it's feet .

Back
Top Bottom