What's new

RSS strikes again: 'Foreigners' Isaac Newton, Akbar the great to be chucked out of Rajasthan text bo

To be honest, every nation suffers from these problems..

The history you were taught in in school was heavily revised to favour your own nations agenda while hiding its crimes and fostered in doing so, an unrealistic sense of false patriotism used to manufacture your allegiance to a corporate entity masquerading as your government.

He massacred 40000 rajput after seige of chittor, trying telling that to a rajasthani how great he was as for science nobody is changing newton or Pythagoras theorm just a twist buy Indian express for gullible audience

Well ! According to Wikipedia 4 million people died in Kurkeshtra war. While in Kalinga war atleast 300,000 people died.

Kurkeshtra war Casualties and losses
Pandavas
Almost total (1,530,900 soldiers),
only 8 known survivors - the five Pandavas, Krishna, Satyaki, Yuyutsu.
Kauravas
Almost total (2,405,700 soldiers),
only 4 known survivors - Ashwatthama, Sage Kripa, Kritavarma, Vrishakethu (son of Karna).

Kalinga war Casualties and losses
Casualties and losses
Ashoka the Great

Rani Padmavati
200,000+
(including civilians)

Presstitues at work.
They will do anything to bring down the government that's what oppositions do but illitrate bhakts & sanghis who are in excess in BJP only making it easy no offense :coffee:

Well ! According to Wikipedia 4 million people died in Kurkeshtra war. While in Kalinga war atleast 300,000 people died.

Kurkeshtra war Casualties and losses
Pandavas
Almost total (1,530,900 soldiers),
only 8 known survivors - the five Pandavas, Krishna, Satyaki, Yuyutsu.
Kauravas
Almost total (2,405,700 soldiers),
only 4 known survivors - Ashwatthama, Sage Kripa, Kritavarma, Vrishakethu (son of Karna).

Kalinga war Casualties and losses
Casualties and losses
Ashoka the Great

Rani Padmavati
200,000+
(including civilians)
People of chittor don't like him so does majority of rajasthani as seige of chittor happen recently in our history not like kalinga, just as many Muslim Punjabi don't like ranjit Singh buy the way nobody is removing Akbar & newton from text book

I got it :) They just don,t want their kids to learn about their past full of slavery ,defeat,submission and humiliation. They are trying to cover everything with the fake scientific discoveries and propaganda.
But it, just a matter of when the new government will come in 2018-19 elections ,they will get back to reality :enjoy:

I think you didn't read the news nobody is removing Akbar or newton from textbook just adding more chapters of local heros as for slavery & other thing the lesser **** talk about it the better I really don't want to embaress you & I also don't want to get banned
Got it indiot :lol:

To be honest, groups similar to RSS (but Islamic) are also present in Pakistan. Just like RSS, these groups also try to alter history.

They teach people that Muhammad bin Qasim was the first Pakistani and that Pakistan was formed when the Sindh was conquered by the Umayyad Caliphate. Similarly, they emphasize that the Delhi Sultanate and Mughal Empire were both forms of Pakistan and that Pakistan ruled over India for a millennium. In turn, this view is exploited to justify that Pakistanis built the Taj Mahal, the Red Fort of Agra, Qutb Minar etc... These groups also tend to ignore Sikh rule over modern-day Pakistan and fast forward to British rule directly after the fall of Mughals.

The strange thing is that Akbar the Great literally translates into Great the Great.

Sir,

To be honest we're doomed

Modi appointed RSS junior sangh chalak 'Tanish Miwari' as national education policy research chairman. Guess what's the qualification of head of a body which oversees all education related matters in a country of 1.27B people? High school and social activism :hitwall:

The new revised syllabus draft is more interesting it suggests- works of nutjobs like p n oak (the guy who said taj mahal was a Hindu temple) be included in history books, reducing chapters focusing on Mughals and other Muslim invaders as 'they are of little significance to Hindu history', more grade points for attempting questions on Hindu rulers than invaders,11th std science text books will now start with a chapter called 'Vedic inventions', mandatory surya namaskar (Hindu ritual) for all schools including those run by minorities, mandatory Vedic workshop in professional courses across the nation. There are also indications that Hindu mahasabha founders, golwalker, nathuram godse will make it into text books as 'good guys'. Last time BJP was in power Vajpyee almost gave green signal to a special chapter on 'Muslim atrocities against Hindus' but because of coalition compulsions it never made it through but modi is now running a govt with brute majority and there's nothing that can stop him from saffronising education - i think we're in for a civil war!

Last edited:
I got it :) They just don,t want their kids to learn about their past full of slavery ,defeat,submission and humiliation. They are trying to cover everything with the fake scientific discoveries and propaganda.
But it, just a matter of when the new government will come in 2018-19 elections ,they will get back to reality :enjoy:

A Pakistani talking about Slavery (tsk tsk Saudi, USA, CHina), defeat (millions killed subdued by Arab invaders, Alexander, infact throughout history), submission (people converting under swords are calling us submissive.... who still remain Hindus after hundreds of years )..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think some sort of localization is necessary in educational books so that they can meld with the unique local culture. In India education of the pallavi's, marathas, palas, cholas and others should be and is increasingly being taught because it is local history which deserves to be remembered. Similarly in Pakistan not only should the history of the Durranis and Mughals and Delhi Sultanate be taught but also ethnic history and also pre islamic history like the Indus valley civilization and Harappa and Mohenjo Daro, even the Kushans.

Also in ethnic history for example how many people know of the Soomra's Samna Kingdom, Hur and Talpur rule (Sindhi), who knows about Mir Chakar and Mir Gwaharam war and the shah mureed and haniya tale (Baloch), history of the Rohillas and Bihar, deccan nawabs, rulers of Bhopal (migrants/urdu speakers/pashtuns), history of the Hotakis, Ghilzais or Khilji state, Lodhis, Suris (pashtun), and history of the Rajputs, Awans and gujjars along with poets like Bulleh Shah (Punjabi) should be taught in the provinces equally.

Also i will say what I have said before. Muslims and Hindus clearly view history uniquely and our heroes can be villains for the other side. For example Akbar is known as a hero by muslims but a villain by Hindus. So we should keep this in mind and not teach opinionated history. The solution is to provide a neutral view on history without claiming Akbar was an oppressor or Rana Pratap slew a group of muslims. Just tell people the recognized facts and let the kids make up their own mind about whether they were heroes or villains.

I think some sort of localization is necessary in educational books so that they can meld with the unique local culture. In India education of the pallavi's, marathas, palas, cholas and others should be and is increasingly being taught because it is local history which deserves to be remembered. Similarly in Pakistan not only should the history of the Durranis and Mughals and Delhi Sultanate be taught but also ethnic history and also pre islamic history like the Indus valley civilization and Harappa and Mohenjo Daro, even the Kushans.

Also in ethnic history for example how many people know of the Soomra's Samna Kingdom, Hur and Talpur rule (Sindhi), who knows about Mir Chakar and Mir Gwaharam war and the shah mureed and haniya tale (Baloch), history of the Rohillas and Bihar, deccan nawabs, rulers of Bhopal (migrants/urdu speakers/pashtuns), history of the Hotakis, Ghilzais or Khilji state, Lodhis, Suris (pashtun), and history of the Rajputs, Awans and gujjars along with poets like Bulleh Shah (Punjabi) should be taught in the provinces equally.

Also i will say what I have said before. Muslims and Hindus clearly view history uniquely and our heroes can be villains for the other side. For example Akbar is known as a hero by muslims but a villain by Hindus. So we should keep this in mind and not teach opinionated history. The solution is to provide a neutral view on history without claiming Akbar was an oppressor or Rana Pratap slew a group of muslims. Just tell people the recognized facts and let the kids make up their own mind about whether they were heroes or villains.
Actually you are wrong Akbar is probably the only Muslim rulers majority of hindus, Sikh,jains & Buddhist like only rajasthani &some illitrate sanghis don't like him mainly because of chittor fiasco even my family members don't like him not because he was Muslim but because my ancestors lost all their land because of fighting between kachwaha rajputs & mughals

Back
Top Bottom