What's new

RSS strikes again: 'Foreigners' Isaac Newton, Akbar the great to be chucked out of Rajasthan text bo

Sir, there were many serious issues to be reported.

Like, the recent Mudra bank which was a repackaging of other similar things done in the past. What was different? will it likely succeed? But all I see in debates are the same journalists fighting over each other and opinion in print and electronic media passed of as News :(

The reduce in MNEGRA funds, the reduce in Medical Funds, the percentage hike in defence budget, the integration of services of MCA.

There are many more but I do not see some hard hitting news with facts and figures but issues like what he said and what she said. Sure, that's news too but why does it dominate everything else.

The foreign media covered Indian evacuation efforts more than Indian media, what gives?

I too agree to some extent.................But Gen VK Singh is a loose Cannon and mark my words he will create more troubles to the Government by his such behavior...................It would be good for Govt if he is dropped in next Cabinet Expansion

I too agree to some extent.................But Gen VK Singh is a loose Cannon and mark my words he will create more troubles to the Government by his such behavior...................It would be good for Govt if he is dropped in next Cabinet Expansion
Loose cannon he might be, but he has all the right to defend himself. His choice of words could be better but hey Media can shame people without a court judgement but no one raises a voice against them.

His work was appreciated all over the world, but we only think that just because he speaks his mind he should be dropped disregarding everything he has done.

Loose cannon he might be, but he has all the right to defend himself. His choice of words could be better but hey Media can shame people without a court judgement but no one raises a voice against them.

His work was appreciated all over the world, but we only think that just because he speaks his mind he should be dropped disregarding everything he has done.
Even in this incident see how sarcastically he replied that he is not enjoying being in Evacuation compared to be in Pak High Commission...................I agree Media simply blowed out of Proportion about his visit to Pak High Commission...........He should have told the Media that i have followed the Protocol........And Move forward........Remember his tweet during the General Dalbir Singh Appointment...................and also his Age row and Advice to him by Supreme Court.....................

Even in this incident see how sarcastically he replied that he is not enjoying being in Evacuation compared to be in Pak High Commission...................I agree Media simply blowed out of Proportion about his visit to Pak High Commission...........He should have told the Media that i have followed the Protocol........And Move forward........Remember his tweet during the General Dalbir Singh Appointment...................and also his Age row and Advice to him by Supreme Court.....................
He took a swipe at journalists what is so wrong in that?

Shashi did the same when hounded by media on Sunanda Pushkar's case.
But, I do agree that he can put things in better way.

But then not all men are made of the same soil! The media can ignore him for all they care but picking on him despite his good work is pathetic.

He took a swipe at journalists what is so wrong in that?

Shashi did the same when hounded by media on Sunanda Pushkar's case.
But, I do agree that he can put things in better way.

But then not all men are made of the same soil! The media can ignore him for all they care but picking on him despite his good work is pathetic.
Dear Friend Shashi is only an MP.......................General Singh is MOS.............

Dear Friend Shashi is only an MP.......................General Singh is MOS.............

He was a General before too, does not mean anything. He felt like giving the presstitutes a piece of his mind, too bad they didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom